Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:17:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RDD] Any questions about Reddcoin? Can try to help...  (Read 456 times)
Ganefull (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:59:05 AM

Hi all,

im not a Dev or something of RDD but i think its time for crypto to go mainstream. Thats why i support RDD. Why RDD and not another coin? Well, because RDD is designed as a tipping currency for social media. Two days or something after the launch, the tipbot was ready and redd is spreading.

Also there is a business concept or at least a idea of it and a strategy dedicated to bring crypto to the people. normal people:...consumers, kids, artists, parents, teachers, whoever...

So any questions about the coin? Will watch that thread sometimes and will try to help out...

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:14:04 AM

I have a question,

How long until I can sell my bag of rdd @ 0.00000090?

Fantina

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

who will tell the prospects of development of RDD
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:34:33 AM

ReddCoin, a new cryptocurrency currency, aims to provide a single service through which you can send money in the form of RDD to anyone, anywhere, on any platform. It eliminates the reliance on any vendor-specific payment method, and has 0% transaction fees, for the both the sender and receiver.

ReddCoin was derived from Litecoin, and aims to make using digital currencies hassle-free for users across a wide range of social media platforms. Initially, ReddCoin utilized the Scrypt Proof of Work (PoW) algorithm for securing the ReddCoin blockchain and verifying ReddCoin transactions. However, it later switched to a much more environment-friendly Proof of Stake Velocity (PoSV) algorithm.

While cryptocurrency exchanges provide you a platform to buy or sell the RDD cryptocurrency, CoinSwitch, the .largest cryptocurrency exchange platform. comes in to help you make the right decision by providing the prices for RDD on multiple crypto exchanges. You can choose whichever pair you want with your token and compare the prices at exchanges. This way you can choose the best deal for you!
Garry_1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:18:56 AM

Personally, I was disappointed in this project. I do not see how it develops and the price of the token is correspondingly low, I only lost my money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: