Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO] KNOWCHAIN - The blockchain of real world transactions 🔥🚀  (Read 714 times)
ssgtatn (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

WELCOME TO KNOWCHAIN

We’ve built a platform
to close the gap between the crypto world and the real world.

WHAT IS KNOWCHAIN?

HOW DOES THE KNOWCHAIN OPERATE?

There are 5 types of normal transaction on Knowchain: Transfer Know, Create a smart contract (including Ano units), Attach Ano units, Request Service on Ano units and Vote for Delegates. There are also 3 special types of transaction on Knowchain: Register as Delegates, Register as Ultranodes and Register as Service Ultranodes.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF THE CURRENT BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORMS?

We identify the lack of real world application in the current blockchains and cryptocurrencies because of its anonymity.

THE KNOWCHAIN'S SOLUTIONS

THE KNOWCHAIN TEAM

The Knowchain Team combines a passion for blockchain, technology expertise & proven record in finance, development, marketing & cryptocurrency.

ADVISORS OF KNOWCHAIN

TOKEN SALE

Symbol: KN (or KNOW)
Total Token Supply: 7,795,482,309 KNOW
Total Token Sale: 5,067,063,501 KNOW (70%)
Token Exchange Rate (ICO price): 1 ETH = 50,000 KNOW

CONTACT KNOWCHAIN

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

I see the team seems very serious in building a project, but I can not figure out why the total supply is up to that much.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

We want every person in the world to have at least 1 KNOW in the future. That number reminds us about the vision of the project - To bring blockchain technology to the real world.

I see the team seems very serious in building a project, but I can not figure out why the total supply is up to that much.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

interesting projects I like the concept of this project, hopefully this project can be successful, how do you promote this project is there any plan to organize a bounty campaign?
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

I wonder why so many coins and tokens are using exact same website theme template.

Guy who made this is probably millionaire...

Whoever makes some new them can make a lot of many
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

KNOWCHIAN ICO can become a key component offering turnkey solutions for future ICO. The guarantee of the success of the project is a team of experienced developers, economists and fintech experts to develop an “all-in-one” platform that provides solutions for B2B, B2C, general buyers, investors and traders. Good luck to the project!
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Please add my telegram: t.me/rickyna

Romanian translation reserved

Turkish translation reserved

ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

You got the points correctly. Thank you for clarify it for us.

KNOWCHIAN ICO can become a key component offering turnkey solutions for future ICO. The guarantee of the success of the project is a team of experienced developers, economists and fintech experts to develop an “all-in-one” platform that provides solutions for B2B, B2C, general buyers, investors and traders. Good luck to the project!
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

At first glance, I liked the project . Are you planning a bounty for your ICO?  I would like to support your project and get your token to promote the project in social networks . Thanks.
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

I think this project is a very good project and interesting. The project also has intelligent and competent teams and I want to ask what is Ano? Smiley Wink

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

Ano is a name we set for the 2nd layer and the unique block designed on that. Thank you for your interest in Knowchain.

I think this project is a very good project and interesting. The project also has intelligent and competent teams and I want to ask what is Ano? Smiley Wink

It is my pleasure to hear that. Please pm me t.me/rickyna on Telegram to discuss about the how we can work together.

At first glance, I liked the project . Are you planning a bounty for your ICO?  I would like to support your project and get your token to promote the project in social networks . Thanks.
JohnHW

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

What’s the consensus mechanism used in Know Layer of Knowchain and how it works?
MonDay

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

Can anyone to clarify:
You have started official airdrop, but seems nobody's attending group channel
@KnowGlobalCommunityno2
There are lot of Huh but no answers...
I have completed all tasks required and sent links to my friends... but still my balance is 0. What shall tell to my followers???
Thank you for clarification.
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

We use Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) combined with pBFT.

What’s the consensus mechanism used in Know Layer of Knowchain and how it works?
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:13:03 AM

Please check our group and Announcement Channel on Telegram again sir, our admins will answer you promptly.

Can anyone to clarify:
You have started official airdrop, but seems nobody's attending group channel
@KnowGlobalCommunityno2
There are lot of Huh but no answers...
I have completed all tasks required and sent links to my friends... but still my balance is 0. What shall tell to my followers???
Thank you for clarification.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/knowchain   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. [Suspicious link removed]munity supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/knowchain   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. [Suspicious link removed]munity supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.

Sorry but wrong information and not official from our team.
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:17:55 AM

This is very interesting. Can you talk about what blockchain you would using initially e.g eth? Would you have your own blockchain later? What is your TPS?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

There are two consensus mechanisms in Knowchain. The Know Layer uses Delegated Proof of Stake and The Ano Layer uses both Proof of Stake and Proof of Authority. In this post we will focus only in Know Layer’s consensus.
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

The 2 layers blockchain will be managed by more than 1 consensus algorithms. The idea here is to create an Ultranode system to oversee the layer 2 and provide additional services
to the network as Information Verification, Instant Send, Private Send, etc. Do you have a beta version of this platform?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: