Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Paypal - Want Crypto  (Read 541 times)
tewiti (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

What "rules" are you talking about? Your thread includes almost no information and has been laid out in an incredibly lazy manner. You provide nothing that would be helpful or informative to somebody genuinely looking to fulfill this exchange for you. Anyone that would be doing this would be doing you a favor, yet you believe the case to be reverse; screw your head on straight.

I made you an offer, which you can accept or decline. Negotiations are common within the marketplace around here. You're not going to get a better offer, unless you find a victim that fits your criteria. I outlined realistic scenarios that are likely to arise from this transaction. Nobody said you forced an exchange. Stop trying to scam people, and please stop saying irrelevant and ridiculous nonsense.

There is no sense in treating any transaction in a careless manner, unless you are seeking to be taken advantage of and scammed. I don't care about your claims of moral benevolence, because your words have no value.
do what you want, I don't care about your words

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

What "rules" are you talking about? Your thread includes almost no information and has been laid out in an incredibly lazy manner. You provide nothing that would be helpful or informative to somebody genuinely looking to fulfill this exchange for you. Anyone that would be doing this would be doing you a favor, yet you believe the case to be reverse; screw your head on straight.

I made you an offer, which you can accept or decline. Negotiations are common within the marketplace around here. You're not going to get a better offer, unless you find a victim that fits your criteria. I outlined realistic scenarios that are likely to arise from this transaction. Nobody said you forced an exchange. Stop trying to scam people, and please stop saying irrelevant and ridiculous nonsense.

There is no sense in treating any transaction in a careless manner, unless you are seeking to be taken advantage of and scammed. I don't care about your claims of moral benevolence, because your words have no value.

Take your old scam elsewhere
tewiti (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

yes that's what you do.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=220521
ferall

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

yes that's what you do.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=220521

Left by angry scammers I exposed you dumb shit.
Rannoch

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

If you are looking for 1:1 then you are waiting for an extremely desperate member. I would be willing to do this exchange for you, if you would accept an extremely long hold-time, such that an unauthorized transaction claim cannot be made from the side of the sender. Outside of that, and even including that, there will not be enough security on the other side of the table for anyone to accept this exchange.

Most people will not do 1:1 for Paypal, but I occasionally do if the circumstances are right. Optimally, I would be more interested if you would bump it to a 10% rate in favor of me in addition to the hold time.

Anyone considering to do this, please be aware that an unauthorized transaction claim will almost always fall in favor of the sender.

Great offer, but he wont take it. Excuses will come flowing.

iRushaad

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:06:12 PM

By the way... Do you know how much PayPal charges you per transaction? If you want to buy crypto, try changelly.com
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

After reading this, I have no further comments
tewiti (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

UPDATE available $250 paypal
ferall

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

Why are you asking questions about me on an old thread when i was selling GPUs? Is it to cover up your own scam?
tewiti (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

Why are you asking questions about me on an old thread when i was selling GPUs? Is it to cover up your own scam?
you have no proof of what you say.

but I have proof of what you did and you closed the thread after that. Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2810382

EDIT: Lastly I reply to you, that you are a loser and I will be ignore you. bye
ferall

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

Good luck in your scam.
tewiti (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

ferall

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

His new thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4831262.0

Self moderated with lame excuses. Newbies beware of the Paypal chargeback.
obak121
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:43:15 AM

if you are still trying to exchange with paypal.
than you can try this : https://trustedcointrades.com/paypal

also read this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4818940
StealthPay

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

i am have $40 paypal Want Crypto.
US paypal

EDIT : available $250 paypal

Try www.stealthpay.com

1) Buy Stealth with PayPal
2) Sell Stealth on Bittrex or Cryptopia for BTC, LTC Doge.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: