Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WANchain great possibilities comin in  (Read 273 times)
BountyHunter004 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

Wanchain is doing great so well. Recently announce the Secure Multiparty Computation and Shamir’s Secret Sharing on Wanchain. That are two of the core components of Wanchain’s technology, but what exactly are these two concepts, and why are they so important? Let’s begin with MPC. via; https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/secure-multiparty-computation-and-shamirs-secret-sharing-on-wanchain-e502012b80ef
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

Wanchain is doing great so well. Recently announce the Secure Multiparty Computation and Shamir’s Secret Sharing on Wanchain. That are two of the core components of Wanchain’s technology, but what exactly are these two concepts, and why are they so important? Let’s begin with MPC. via; https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/secure-multiparty-computation-and-shamirs-secret-sharing-on-wanchain-e502012b80ef

This is a good additon to the platform, when I look I the project IMO, the project seems to have underperformed, I missed out on the ICO and everyone that invested into it made money but the way it was marketed was like the next big thing in the space after Ethereum but has failed to attract developers to move to their platform though time will tell
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

alot of announcements price been fluctuating alot from 2-2.70 I hold some long term myself, love the project should have a promising future.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

I agree that wanchain is great project but price just dumping a lot now. I am waiting for more volume and accumulation period, where it will be safe to buy some.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

There are some project awesome like this, but keep on since most of us has different types of project that would like to support, your group's targets and list to accomplish is also amazing!! Keep supporting!!
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:22:09 AM

This is a good additon to the platform, when I look I the project IMO, the project seems to have underperformed, I missed out on the ICO and everyone that invested into it made money but the way it was marketed was like the next big thing in the space after Ethereum but has failed to attract developers to move to their platform though time will tell

They are not underperformed, they are steadily building a strong foundation for an ecosystem where various projects can thrive. WANchain has strong fundamentals and a functional mainnet. It is still in development and its roadmap extends until at least the end of 2019. WANchain can be seen as a mix of Ethereum (smart contracts) and Monero (privacy) while planning to integrate cross-chain transactions. If the team successfully completing their project, the WANchain platform will allow for digital asset transfers using cryptocurrencies as a medium and the platform will be a place for developers to create decentralized applications that will work on different blockchains.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:40:34 AM

wanchain, from the beginning this coin born,,
i believe if this coin will be one of the best crypto,,
so, i didn't surprise with this news mate  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

I beleive in WAN but the price chart on Binance does not inspire optimism and it's too scary to catch a falling knife now, i'll wait for price reversal.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Queencrypto2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

I was never won over by the wanchain team, I do admit however my research is lacking on it
mummybtc

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

They are not underperformed, they are steadily building a strong foundation for an ecosystem where various projects can thrive. WANchain has strong fundamentals and a functional mainnet. It is still in development and its roadmap extends until at least the end of 2019. WANchain can be seen as a mix of Ethereum (smart contracts) and Monero (privacy) while planning to integrate cross-chain transactions. If the team successfully completing their project, the WANchain platform will allow for digital asset transfers using cryptocurrencies as a medium and the platform will be a place for developers to create decentralized applications that will work on different blockchains.

This is what most people say when a project seems to be lagging behind. What even make me more sceptical of the project now is the issue of all in one platform, I doubt their technology would beat Monero and Zcash in the privacy space. I like project that are in a space and have chance of leading and not playing second fiddle
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:24:15 AM

Wanchain's Bridge to the Ethereum Blockchain Is Now Open

https://www.coindesk.com/wanchains-bridge-to-the-ethereum-blockchain-is-now-open/?utm_content=buffer956e9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:37:16 AM

Seem like this year is a good year for ICO project and token which has "CHAIN" in its name. LOL. I don't know much about WANCHAIN but seem like WAN has very high rank on Coinmarketcap. I'll take a look at this cryptocurrency for a while and I'll invest in WAN if it's a really worth cryptocurrency to invest in Smiley.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

It really has a very high potential. They will be very successful in multi-chain.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

wanchain is going to be really huge. i believe in alternative blockchain solutions because existing popular blockchains are not enough strong. wanchain is one of those that can provide a very good solution for all ecosystem.
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

Hey guys,

Please check out the second article in our WanLabs Feature Series from one of our founding projects @Crypto_Curve

https://t.co/DVLRE8L7oc
bitbouillion

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Thanks @8x_Protocol for the warm welcome. Happy to be a part of your community building efforts! https://t.co/Wm5c7HSgfw

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

I sold them at $ 9 per coin. I really feel very lucky. I think it was the best time to get big money and I was right. I intend to reinvest in Wanchain again and hope this time I am right when its price is very low. It looks like it is preparing for the pumping.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Peri0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

I listened a lot and read a variety of experts about this coin! Quite a positive opinion about wanchai! After reading about the project, I also added these coins to my portfolio!
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

WAN may be the right times to collect. I think a good project can see high prices in the future. It was good when it first came out. Now is the time for planning.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

WAN may be the right times to collect. I think a good project can see high prices in the future. It was good when it first came out. Now is the time for planning.

No doubt,
in Q4 2018 wanchain will launch its Wanchain 3.0 - Integration with Bitcoin, Multi-Coin Wallet and based on its current sentiment, more likely it will get pumped in a few months time.
or should i say that we are seeing it right now ? because wan's price is moving up everyday without any significant retrace.
of course do not take it as your financial advice, always do your own research and make your own plan.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: