Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:34:55 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 07:32:23 AM by jamalaezaz

removed

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

How would you select the winners? Will you use blockchain or randomly generated numbers to pick the winners? Are you going to escrow the funds? What could increase our chance of receiving the first prize?
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

How would you select the winners? Will you use blockchain or randomly generated numbers to pick the winners? Are you going to escrow the funds? What could increase our chance of receiving the first prize?

Judging by his negative trust, I'll tell you what will likely happen.

1) He'll rig the "giveaway" so his alts/friends "randomly" win it.
2) There will be no payouts at all

The only way to trust OP is if he hands over the giveaway selection to a trusted 3rd party and escrows the funds beforehand. Until he does this, do not do anything he asks.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

This is part of an upcoming bounty program.  The funds are in control of project team.
Not mine. You can find more details on their Twitter. 
Thank you.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

The only way to trust OP is if he hands over the giveaway selection to a trusted 3rd party and escrows the funds beforehand. Until he does this, do not do anything he asks.

Your judgement is wrong.
I have no intention to do anything like that.  And I'm not the one who make payments.  My job is to only get people complete the survey. 
Filling this Google form is just a 2 minutes thing. I would say give it a try. 

Thank you.

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

Don't Judge anyone on the basis of this trust because the trust system is being Mis-used by few DT Members.

This is part of an upcoming bounty program.  The funds are in control of project team.
Thank you.

Will there be regular bounty program like Signature and Social Media Campaign ? I would love to join that too.

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

Don't Judge anyone on the basis of this trust because the trust system is being Mis-used by few DT Members.

Thank you.

Will there be regular bounty program like Signature and Social Media Campaign ? I would love to join that too.

yes. regular bounties will be posted soon in bounties section.. to get Announcement about the bounty program please join http://t.me/bountium to be notified. Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: