Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the impact of ICOs on the market?  (Read 341 times)
jojohamasa (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

Every day we see dozens of new ICOs enter the market
Do you think this is useful for the market and to what degree?  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

Then ICO will consume a lot of market capital.
Then the whole market is short of funds. If there is no law to restrict ICO, then the bear market will continue.

mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

Subscription to any ICOs will require the purchase of encrypted currencies
This means an increase in market size
As well as the entry of new people to
 the market means the spread of the idea and this is specifically required
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

yes of course. it proves that more people are interested in blockchain based projects. ofcourse there are so many scam projects as well but it is not only for crypto market there are scams in everything all over the world.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

I would say ICOs have already stolen a lion's share of venture capitals' attention. Investors are a bit tired of regular startups and tend to invest more in ICOs which sometimes can give a much quick and higher profit.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
klavuhn

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

Then ICO will consume a lot of market capital.
Then the whole market is short of funds. If there is no law to restrict ICO, then the bear market will continue.
I agree with you. Too much ICO does not always have a positive impact, even though it proves that many people are enthusiastic about crypto, but it does have a bad effect on the crypto itself.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Not anymore, most of them are scams and they are being abused by those developers that are looking to become rich easily.

Some are legit and those are helping the market through adding another market cap which will also goes to bitcoin in the latter times.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

At this stage of my acquaintance with the project #ICO I can say that I was surprised by the idea of a global expansion in the future and a huge coverage in the future. Let's work together to successfully develop this project.
The Future of Social Selling
A blockchain infrastructure that liberates social selling - the biggest gig economy of tomorrow
https://gemstra.com/
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

It will make market grow up and people get more interesting replace their money into ICO project. We have many choice to test our strategy and raise our skill because every person learn with different method. Too much ICO project also bring negative impact into market, such as many scammer comes up and make trader/ investor confused because have too many choice. Take the right ICO project to replace your trust and enjoy the process.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

I think that ICO is new blood of the crypto market, and they are necessary for its further development. Market will not be able to develop without new projects. But of course I am not speaking about scams. So we should support good projects, hope listing platforms will understand the issue and will not provide paid rates to the projects, in order to avoid not proper investment. In this regard I like www.icoguide.com very much, as it is not paid and rates are trustworthy for me.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

I think that ICO is new blood of the crypto market, and they are necessary for its further development. Market will not be able to develop without new projects. But of course I am not speaking about scams. So we should support good projects, hope listing platforms will understand the issue and will not provide paid rates to the projects, in order to avoid not proper investment. In this regard I like www.icoguide.com very much, as it is not paid and rates are trustworthy for me.

Totally agree, ICOs are very important for the market, it could not survive only with existing coins, especially when a lot of them are not stable. It is vital to support good promising ideas.
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

Indeed many ico emerging this increasingly widespread to search the market, the market itself will certainly be many and varied. Each ico has a developer to get the market for its tokens to be redeemed, and the market itself requires funds for its management, so the more ico it is, the more markets that provide exchange places with various funds.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

To be honest, I do not see that much improvement in the market with the growing number of ICOs. Majority is just money grabs that tend to give false promises. We are still in a wild west scenario that unless someone or a group steps in to regulate these ICOs, the market will always be stagnant. However, there is still a future for the current leaders as they are already well established.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

The funds that should be shared by the good old projects are now being shared also with the new shit ICOs. Well I'm not saying all new ICOs are shit but most of them are and each day I see a lot of people whining for being scammed.
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

People complain when new ICO token did not reach the market exchange...
People also complain if the project token reached the exchange..
People I think you have something wrong in your cognitive thinking..
When token reach the market the token is now open for public for them to trade this token either to buy for holding or use it or sell their token to have money.... It one of its nature..
Starlaaa87

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

How can it be useful? Just another piece of garbage. Which accumulates and accumulates. Even I have a lot of garbage tokens on my wallet. What then to speak about all ICO? They just need to collect money. On the cost of the token, almost no one then need not worry.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

All incoming ICOS is an opportunity for us to invest, as long as ICO does not deceive investors. I think we should be careful in choosing ICO to not be fooled and not lose money, I agree that ICO is limited and regulated, but I do not agree ICO abolished.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

It is the opportunity for everyone to choose a good ico so that you can get a higher profit in the future. We can be sure that they are still some people who are not greedy on their own money or who don't steal the money of others.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

I think we should choose ICO project carefully, because the risk of ICO is really great.
However, many ICO projects are unreliable, so they do not implement open source code.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

i think with more and more of the emerging ico it will lead to two things, the world of cryptocurrency that will be developed and the threat that scam ico  is also getting bigger. it all can happen if we are not careful in using it. but if we can follow it well then I think with the many ico that appear like this will bring many advantages.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: