Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than banknotes  (Read 1483 times)
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

it is because the bitcoin is more valuable than paper money, if the paper money in the investment will run out quickly if bitcoin in the investment it will increase, this is the benefit bitcoin .

In every investment either on Bank note or the crypto /  Bitcoin, has different feature to attract investors, Bank notes classified as Solid investment from the Bank, they present this as Legal Certificate of your investment, yet, Bitcoin or the crypto currency are base on Digital transaction, no hard copy of investment but it is just a Digital transaction which is can be verified with your Bitcoin wallet which show the investment you made. To qualify the which is Better or not will depend on the issues of the investors, as we can see a lot more or the growing acceptance of Bitcoin is increasing every day.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

The infographic shows the 10 most popular banknotes worldwide with its anti-counterfeiting security.
There are thousands of million dollars counterfeit circulating worldwide. Just in The US the FED said 7.3 We conclude that the total value of counterfeits in circulation at any moment is approximately $70 million or about one note in 10,000, and is highly unlikely to exceed
$200 million, or about 2.5 in 10,000.

it's costly for the society (more regulations, more resources to deter, individual or business accepting it accidentally >direct loss,...) Counterfeit money exists since the Ancient Rome at least, and it can destroy a government and its economy. Even the Nazis were counterfeiting the USD and GBP (Operation Bernhard) If only 1% of your circulating currency is fake your government is out. It can't borrow money anymore, business will stop to accept the currency, and since it's the only one, then the economy will be dead.

Do you know how many Bitcoin has ever been counterfeited since10 years? ZERO !

I think the bitcoin is better than banknotes because the bitcoin is safe than banknotes. Also the bitcoin has a bigger earnings than banknotes. The bitcoin price now are higher than before so if you choose bitcoin than banknotes I think that it is a good decision. Also the bitcoin is profitable than banknotes.
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

because bitcoin has a pulling value for the demand. That's where the bitcoin benefits with paper money. I think the paper money will be replaced in the future.
and bitcoin will become digital money in the future later .
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

It is not possible for any one to produce any counterfeit of bitcoin. Blockchain technology has made that possible. We only have different forks of bitcoin like Bitcoincash, bitcoingold etc in which we know that they are not the same thing.
Demanderoca

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

Both bitcoin and banknotes are important although bitcoin secured coins and more flexible than banknotes. Bitcoin is a currency whose regulation is not regulated by any central bank, so we can freely use bitcoin at will, just open it. It is not a corporation or a business entity and the users are not burdened with any fees including the transfering or just keeping the money. If we are just looking to the view of bitcoin users who are exposed to bitcoin then, we can conclude that bitcoin is really better because it is safer and more reliable than banknotes but if we look at accessibility of the areas that don't have electricity and internet access then, we can say that banknotes is better than bitcoin. Banknotes and bitcoin have its own uniqueness, advantage and disadvantages thus its good to have both.
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Banknote and bitcoin both are important things. But I think Bitcoin is better than the banknote. fast of all bitcoin is a coin, there is no risk of carrying it. But you have to face problem with banknote. Bitcoin is better than banknote because of it's freely use.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

Banknote and bitcoin both are important things. But I think Bitcoin is better than the banknote. fast of all bitcoin is a coin, there is no risk of carrying it. But you have to face problem with banknote. Bitcoin is better than banknote because of it's freely use.
Yeah , here we are fully restricted with lots of rules and laws with the banks note  , so we need to go through lots of the formalities processes , but here surely in bitcoin we don't need to go through any type of the prices and also we are free to work wherever we want , there we don't need any type of affidavit system of contract rules .
Well here we should come across the thought that we should see bitcoin as a universal way of Payment system where we remain free from any law and rules and also we should know about the real fact of the cryptocurrency that this is our future , because day by day problem of unemployment is increasing , so here lots of chances are that we can't get better success to find job with use of education base .
Here the whole world need to change his mentilty over the cryptocurrency and adopt it as a future , where it will be more helpful thing to grow the economy of the country .
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

Because it is more trustable and more safer than banknotes .
greshma_george

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

The infographic shows the 10 most popular banknotes worldwide with its anti-counterfeiting security.
There are thousands of million dollars counterfeit circulating worldwide. Just in The US the FED said 7.3 We conclude that the total value of counterfeits in circulation at any moment is approximately $70 million or about one note in 10,000, and is highly unlikely to exceed

it's costly for the society (more regulations, more resources to deter, individual or business accepting it accidentally >direct loss,...) Counterfeit money exists since the Ancient Rome at least, and it can destroy a government and its economy. Even the Nazis were counterfeiting the USD and GBP (Operation Bernhard) If only 1% of your circulating currency is fake your government is out. It can't borrow money anymore, business will stop to accept the currency, and since it's the only one, then the economy will be dead.

In India, our PM created an explosion one night by demonetizing the Indian currency and it created a lot of chaos in the society. Even if the govt. were able to eradicate a majority of black money, there are fake currencies that are being distributed all over again!

But if Cryptocurrencies were used, the creation of fake currencies is 0 and morever it would create more value to the Indian revenue! By the time the Indian Govt. realises this, there will be other countries ahead with the acceptance of cryptos.

I believe all the developing countries or developed countries should start accepting cryptos. As we move into the future, paper currencies may be replaced with digital currencies!
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is better than banknotes it's very easy and affordable the bitcoin rather than banknotes. You can transfer money in safest and fastest way and flexible than bitcoin i know that bitcoin and banknotes is important but i want you to know what we use and very convenient to use. Many countries is not using bitcoin because they have not internet or etc. but if one countries have internet they can use bitcoin in transferring money.
polladparker

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

yes i agree with this but banknotes is better than bitcoin.because the banknote give security of your assets.but bitcoin don't give all of this. 
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

Even though people scam,fraud and do other unscrupulous activities with bitcoins, I have not heard or encountered any fake bitcoins. That has been a major advantage to we the bitcoin holders and investors. At least, you have the assurance that your bitcoins are always genuine.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

According to my opinion bitcoin is a crypto currency that is acceptable to any other countries at any time.It's out convert to equivalent price in USD, and secondly is faster than banknotes transaction. and thirdly bitcoin transaction can be done at any given point in time in the world.  Smiley
Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

I think bitcoin is better than paper money because bitcoin is digital and maybe for fake it is very difficult and paper money will be known and widely used long ago but also lots of counterfeit banknotes in circulation and I think bitcoin is better than paper currency because, bitcoin may be difficult to forge
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

I think bitcoin than FIAT's biggest advantage is that it will not inflation, no country can print bitcoins.
Frederickkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

Because bitcoin is completely safe. Therefore, it 's always the best choice for people
zoird

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

I know that bitcoin can't be faked, but what can I buy now with bitcoin in my country? The answer is very simple-nothing! And this drawback outweighs all the advantages of bitcoin.

irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

I think bitcoin is better than paper money because it can not be tampered with. if it is widely used in the daily human payment operations. It can help prevent counterfeit money. Reduce the situation of counterfeit money in the market today
true, I also think bitcoin better than banknotes because it should not be tampered with, and can help prevent fake money. This may help in preventing crime in everyday life
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

just for example. if we go out of the country especially visiting countries that have joined bitcoin. we do not need to exchange our banknotes with the country's currency. enough with bitcoin we can directly transact easily
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

I think banknotes today is not fair, government print the banknotes regardless the amount of  gold so the inflation will make the price fall but bitcoin also not perfect because it has no intrinsic value although it's easy to use but it has no physical  form which mean it's has 0 intrinsic value. But in my opinion, bitcoin is still better than banknotes because bitcoin price will rise because of deflation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: