Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than banknotes  (Read 1483 times)
anrian062

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:29:59 PM

it's costly for the society (more regulations, more resources to deter, individual or business accepting it accidentally >direct loss,...) Counterfeit money exists since the Ancient Rome at least, and it can destroy a government and its economy. Even the Nazis were counterfeiting the USD and GBP (Operation Bernhard) If only 1% of your circulating currency is fake your government is out. It can't borrow money anymore, business will stop to accept the currency, and since it's the only one, then the economy will be dead.

Do you know how many Bitcoin has ever been counterfeited since10 years? ZERO !

yes, cryptocurrency is more secure. fast transaction and almost no error(except human error). most of all is the decentralized thing that conquers the banking system. but i want to state that nowadays banks start to implementing some decentralized features to their conventional banking system. and the fact that their own system is well established and supported. some way this will the biggest threat for crypto world. hope wecan find some solution
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

.At the time Bitcoin was worth more than all banknotes and coins of every currency  because it can not be tampered with  or easy to destroy.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

maybe because with bitcoin we can send easily wherever we are and bitcoin itself is almost indestructible and the limited amount will not decrease and there will be no more
maybe that's the reason why bitcoin is special and also cannot be falsified.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

because bitcoin is more profitable if we invest in it bro. than we invest in paper money. just invest in bitcoin and save it, we already get a profit when the price goes up ..
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

The infographic shows the 10 most popular banknotes worldwide with its anti-counterfeiting security.
There are thousands of million dollars counterfeit circulating worldwide. Just in The US the FED said 7.3 We conclude that the total value of counterfeits in circulation at any moment is approximately $70 million or about one note in 10,000, and is highly unlikely to exceed
$200 million, or about 2.5 in 10,000.

it's costly for the society (more regulations, more resources to deter, individual or business accepting it accidentally >direct loss,...) Counterfeit money exists since the Ancient Rome at least, and it can destroy a government and its economy. Even the Nazis were counterfeiting the USD and GBP (Operation Bernhard) If only 1% of your circulating currency is fake your government is out. It can't borrow money anymore, business will stop to accept the currency, and since it's the only one, then the economy will be dead.

Do you know how many Bitcoin has ever been counterfeited since10 years? ZERO !

Mass production in large quantities is not impossible. Distribution becomes easier. Without insulation, without limits. Beyond countries that are separated by distance and time. This makes bitcoin better than paper currency
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

I think bitcoin is better than paper money because it can not be tampered with. if it is widely used in the daily human payment operations. and also The cryptos is safer than paper money if you know how to use and save it. I believe that the paper money will fade soon and the crypto money time will start.

Bitcoin is better thank banks because it has a fixed maximum supply of coins and rules on how it operated. It was created to solve the problem that banks can be manipulated by governments and bankers alike, and also to give people freedom of privacy in their transactions, although all transactions are public on the ledger, provided sending/receiving addresses are kept private and new ones used for different transactions a certain degree of privacy can be expected. That is so far the most reasonable answer to the question I guess.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

There are a lot of reasons among them if highlight some then i must say bitcoin con not be destroyed easily but bank notes does and secondly banks notes value is constant.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

bitcoin is a crypto currency that is very perfect, bitcoin is the future of the world
although bitcoin prices move dynamically but bitcoin has great potential and benefits compared to fiat currencies
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

paper money and bitcoin are the same as good, because with paper money we can enter kebitcoin and together with bitcoin we can produce paper money. on the results of our hard work with bitcoin.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

In my opinion, the choice of all current transactions must be towards the convenience, ease, less procedures, security, legal clarity and security. If the currency does this will be the best choice.
Bitcoin can do this. By the convenience, fast, safe and well-proven. Everyone in the world can exchange, buy and sell via Bitcoin and just a simple click.
Ricky.Libertarian

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Banknotes can be printed by central banks, and their emission can be out of control.

At the opposite the emission of bitcoins is limited, that's an aspect of bitcoin's superiority.

And bitcoin is accepted more or less worldwide.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Banknotes can be printed and be forged. Cryptocurrencies  doesn't have paper banknotes so it is better.  Additionally, the convenience it gives when using it as a paymeny for financial transactions.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

Bitcoin is better than banknotes from my perspective in the sense that banknotes can be forged and printed. Aside from that, you can't earn much from the bank like how you will earn from bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is very profitable as well as risky so choose wisely.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

in my opinion, btc or cash for now is nothing better, both have their own shortcomings and strengths, it is true that at a glance we see that, counterfeiting of money, it sounds like something that is very detrimental and shows that btc is superior, but if we see from another point of view, as in practice BTC has not been able to cover all transactions and even btc is hard to access even some countries or regions that have limited internet access and technology learning are not known, it is a weakness of BTC and when it sees that cash seems far more valuable not, so the point is, for now there is nothing better but both are very important where both can complement each other's shortcomings
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Because it is safer and more reliable than banknotes
Safer? no! in part, it is a means of money-laundering and a product of corruption for many. In order for bitcoin to become an official banknote, you need to work hard. But nobody in the government wants that.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Your opinion is correct but We can not compare bitcoin with banknotes as this is a digital currency and not possible to use it every ware like a banknote this can in future if all contrary approved it and easy expandable but this is taking a huge time.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Yet, governments, businesses, and institutions ate dillying and dallying over their adoption of the Bitcoin. From your post, the Bitcoin can surely put an end to the issue of counterfeiting which has and continues to plague our world. If I owned a business or were the head of some government, I wouldn't hesitate in adopting the Bitcoin as a payment means. If you ask me what my efforts have been within my sphere, I make payments in Bitcoin where it is accepted and wouldn't hesitate to make all my transactions in Bitcoin if allowed. The world will surely come to terms with the fact that cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will make our lives better. It is only a matter of time.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

the excess of bitcoin that is not owned by paper money is bitcoin can not be falsified, from the emergence of bitcoin until now there is no news about bitcoin counterfeiting, while there are many money in various countries that have been falsified so much to many people, and bitcoin is better than the national currency how until now

HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:38:31 PM

Yes, probably absolutely everything. You can start with the fact that paper money is much less convenient to use. Well, there is such a wonderful lucky as decentralization ... such paper money and never dreamed of the sweetest dream. So the question should be put than paper money better than bitcoin ... and it's hard for me to say what.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Because it is safer and more reliable than banknotes
Safer? no! in part, it is a means of money-laundering and a product of corruption for many. In order for bitcoin to become an official banknote, you need to work hard. But nobody in the government wants that.

I think bitcoin is safer. Bitcoin can be used for illegal purposes. You are right. But the transparency of bitcoin transactions can remove many corruptions.
There are some problems with bitcoin, But I think they are less compared to Fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: