Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than banknotes  (Read 1483 times)
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

You can't really compare these 2 since there are pros and cons for each of them. And the reason why the populace refuses to accept bitcoin or cryptocurrency is that it quite literally stands against the norms that the society has built upon us. Banknote gives us the sense of security that the money is IN OUR hands and not others. Bitcoin, on the other hand, leaves the people thinking "Does this money really belong to me?". So even though I advocate the use of bitcoin, I know that the world is not yet ready to accept it.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
Merited by Tipsters (3)

I think why bitcoin is better than banknotes is because bitcoin is more versatile and bitcoin has a futuristic system called blockchain. Being a bitcoin user it is secure, easy to transfer anywhere and anytime. And bitcoin can not be tampered thats why bitcoin is better than bitcoin.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

I think bitcoin is still not good or good. Banknotes are still superior if I think. Bitcoin is still in the development stage and there are still many countries that have not received bitcoin.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

Maybe because bitcoin is developing and good to use. And bitcoin also uses online systems that are not difficult transactions such as paper money.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

Bitcoin has several advantages compared to ordinary fiat money, some of the advantages of bitcoin is security, bitcoin can function as a global currency, Bitcoin can be made a protector from invasion, and bitcoin can also be used as an investment tool. and again, Bitcoin can't be fake!
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

I think why bitcoin is better than banknotes is because bitcoin is more versatile and bitcoin has a futuristic system called blockchain. Being a bitcoin user it is secure, easy to transfer anywhere and anytime. And bitcoin can not be tampered thats why bitcoin is better than bitcoin.
Well, bitcoin really has the advantage of the system and what it can offer the user, transfer money at a great distance and at a very low cost, eespecially it is an investment to bring more profit, that is enough to show the superiority of bitcoin with banknotes. However, things always have a balance and no perfection, bitcoin has the advantage, but banknotes are not inferior, it is still effective and useful in life, if by comparison, we still can not say anything better

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:53:07 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 01:51:13 PM by yorannic

The infographic shows the 10 most popular banknotes worldwide with its anti-counterfeiting security.
There are thousands of million dollars counterfeit circulating worldwide. Just in The US the FED said 7.3 We conclude that the total value of counterfeits in circulation at any moment is approximately $70 million or about one note in 10,000, and is highly unlikely to exceed
$200 million, or about 2.5 in 10,000.

it's costly for the society (more regulations, more resources to deter, individual or business accepting it accidentally >direct loss,...) Counterfeit money exists since the Ancient Rome at least, and it can destroy a government and its economy. Even the Nazis were counterfeiting the USD and GBP (Operation Bernhard) If only 1% of your circulating currency is fake your government is out. It can't borrow money anymore, business will stop to accept the currency, and since it's the only one, then the economy will be dead.

Do you know how many Bitcoin has ever been counterfeited since10 years? ZERO !

better than paper banknotes this is definitely, but your theory is not correct, since the bulk of the bills are not in print but in electronic form, which excludes the emulation of fakes
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

Bitcoin has long enslaved the entire cryptocurrency market, so everyone trusts bitcoin as a good old coin,and I also think that the coin is worthy of being bought and often enough.

Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

I think that Bitcoin is better than paper money because it is not connected with the state currency system.
This is its huge advantage!

and you can earn as much as double of your investment.you can hit the right value when its time with the higher price.and you can have it anytime.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

1. Decentralized
Bitcoin is a currency whose tenders are not regulated by any central bank. Thus, no one can cross the price. Although not officially reagulated, the creation of Bitcoin follows the 4-year standard to ensure that the supply does not exceed 21 million. Bitcoin will also not be affected by the impact of political issues like conventional currencies. Given that Bitcoin is circulating without any government regulation, the same thing certainly won't happen to Bitcoin.

2. No Transfer and Storage Fees
Bitcoin is not a corporation or business entity. Bitcoin users are not charged any fees, including when making transfers or just saving money. That's because, Bitcoin is an open source technology that can be enjoyed by everyone, no matter who and where they are. In contrast, conventional currencies are tightly regulated by financial institutions that often charge transfer fees to their clients.

3. Unlimited Transactions
Because Bitcoin doesn't have an intermediary, transactions can be done without any limit. Compare it to financial transactions that are usually facilitated by banks, credit card companies, or e-payment systems such as PayPal. There is always a minimum and maximum transaction limit applied by intermediary bodies like that. In addition to the amount, the transaction limit is also set for a certain period.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

If I want to open a bank account with Bank of America, Paypal, Visa, etc. I can be turned down. I need permission to make use of most of the current financial system. You do not need anyone’s permission or approval to begin using BTC,so  a check can bounce. A credit card charge can be reversed. So you have to have 3rd party company make those decisions and you have to trust them to be fair. Once a Bitcoin transaction is carried out, it is unchangeable. So you do not need trusted 3rd parties to handle tractions .Bitcoin is better at being money, at being currency, than other currency - because it is technically designed to be better at being currency.
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

Bitcoin is better than fiat. Bitcoin gives a sense of financial freedom to it's users. Bitcoin -  Bitcoin Bank!  Bitcoin is better than paper money because it can not be tampered with.  Shocked
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

why is bitcoin better than paper money, because bitcoin is a money that is impossible if it is counterfeited and especially if stolen, it will be difficult ..
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:11:14 PM

I think bitcoin is better than paper money because it can not be tampered with. if it is widely used in the daily human payment operations. It can help prevent counterfeit money. Reduce the situation of counterfeit money in the market today
Bitcoin is better then bank note because of its digital nature. Because of this digital nature it can access any where any time and you can transfer if from one place to another easily and fast then that of banknote. Because of Bitcoin digital nature no one can make its duplicate but in case of banknote it can be duplicate because of its physical form. Bitcoin transactions are faster and uninterrupted then that of bank note transaction. Bitcoin is not globally accepted but bank note is easily accept.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

I think bitcoin is better than paper money because it can not be tampered with. if it is widely used in the daily human payment operations. It can help prevent counterfeit money. Reduce the situation of counterfeit money in the market today
Bitcoin is better then bank note because of its digital nature. Because of this digital nature it can access any where any time and you can transfer if from one place to another easily and fast then that of banknote. Because of Bitcoin digital nature no one can make its duplicate but in case of banknote it can be duplicate because of its physical form. Bitcoin transactions are faster and uninterrupted then that of bank note transaction. Bitcoin is not globally accepted but bank note is easily accept.
Yes I agree on that bitcoin is really a hustle free. We can really access and get our funds anytime anywhere. I believe that bitcoin will become more amazing in the near future , it is the most usable coin and the most valuable coin in the crypto feild and I believe that in the near future many more people will believe and used it for good.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

bitcoin is much safer to use and store, you can not be robbed on the street or stolen from your wallet. they do not spoil and besides having bitcoins in your wallet, you automatically become investors, because bitcoin grows in price!
Morento

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Crypto is the best thing to transfer some amount of money to somebody. Some coins are decentralized and anonymous. You shouldn’t go to the bank, all what you need are crypto wallet and and some amount of it.  For example, Bitcoin is safer and it is very easy to use.
princestan

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

Bitcoin is better than bank note because its safer, more reliable, easy transaction, and less transaction issues...
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

Bitcoin and paper money has its advantages and disadvantages. In some case, bitcoin is good, in some banknotes. Many people do not know what digital money is and how to use it. But I think if they understood this, they would give an advantage to bitcoin.

Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

It's true that bitcoin offers better security than fiat notes. Transactions are more secure, transparent although not faster but hopefully in the coming years, transactions will become more faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: