Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit 20k again  (Read 1253 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 12:15:39 AM by BitMaxz

I don't see any reason why the price of bitcoin will hit at $20k?

The movement these is different compared to other altcoin movements, look at the CMC graph compare to bitcoin.

What I see about bitcoin there is a group that supports bitcoin to stay around $7k and they are preventing it to drop again like other altcoins.

What I heard from some traders out there bull market is coming, but no one said that the price can rise again back to $20k value, there is no guarantee that the price of bitcoin will climb up to $20k but $10k is possible to reach again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
skeletica

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

Will Bitcoin hit 20k again? BTC dominance 45% now.
I am very sure, but not 25K.
I am very sure by the end of this year bitcoin will hit 50K, double the previous price.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

There is no chance bitcoin doesn't hit 20 thousand dollars once again. The question is when will it do that. Maybe it will do it in a week, maybe it will do it in 2020 when the next halving will happen. We do not know when it will happen but we are all sure it will happen one day once again. I love these days when bull shows up and people are wanting the 20k limits once again instead of asking if it will go down lower than 4k or something bearish.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

If i see the current movement on the bitcoin value that continues to show improvement and has reached $ 8000 in July, it is not impossible that bitcoin value by the end of this year will reach 20k, because bitcoin always surprise us all in December.
Then i am very optimistic that history will happen again this year and i keep waiting for the good news it will come.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

In the future it is likely to reach 20,000$. But in the present it is not. The current market looks very dangerous and unpredictable. Bitcoins increased to 8,000$, but altcoin prices fell. Market capitalization does not increase. Like a trap. The market may go down again in the near future

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

In the future it is likely to reach 20,000$. But in the present it is not. The current market looks very dangerous and unpredictable. Bitcoins increased to 8,000$, but altcoin prices fell. Market capitalization does not increase. Like a trap. The market may go down again in the near future

A highly unlikely possible scenario like that could happen in the future we had seen unpredictable pump from bitcoin in the past it can do that thing again but not a possible answer when it can occur, And right now the market for Cryptocurrency is very dangerous if that is what you are suggesting but I need to agree with you because the recent movement for bitcoin and all altcoins back then is in harmony or have a synchronicity in it when bitcoin price is green all altcoin will manifest the same movement, But right now most altcoin is on red state and bitcoin just increase 4.19% as per coinmarketcap's data I really think it might be because many altcoin holders have change from their hold Altcoins back to bitcoin? Well I really think that is the most authentic explanation I can get.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

There must be a reason for this figure to reach me. I can hardly say I do not look easy to me. Bitcoin has not yet seen a more serious rise.

TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

With the help of big investors probably yes. Smiley The growth right now is sick. Have you heard about this project? What is your thoughts about this idea? I'm pretty much interested in it. Wink
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

Yes it will hit 20k again if the current growth continues. Now the value of bitcoin is slighlty increase this would give positive hope about bitcoin to many investors. Because so many investors holding the bitcoin for long time for this current situation. If the current pump continues daily means surely bitcoin will hit easily 20k within two months. But we cannot predict the market easily. Lets wait and see with patience.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

Most probably according to present trends, BTC is going to go a way above $20k. Maybe it hits $30k this time during bullish rally. I think futures are going to limit the bullish rally because of their short term trading nature, but if new investors enter the market, then I expect price to go another ATH this year. Right now, BTC is already giving bullish signals, if that sustains we will soon see $10k breached.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

According to me, Bitcoin will soon hit $20k. Its rising day by day ,today 1 btc=$8138.85 .Rising in the value of bitcoin day by day is the evidence that it will soon hit $20k. What I think is, bitcoin will exceed $20k this year. However we can't say the above statement so surely because market keeps on fluctuating, moreover bitcoin is of highly volatile nature ,so we can't commit any statement about crypto 100% surely.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

Even if we will get to see this hit again, it is not going to be this year. Considering how the market is presently, and the fact that the bear trend is not over yet, and I expect anyone not to be deceived by the current uptrend correction as we are still in a downtrend, the likelihood of seeing $20,000 anytime soon is so bleak. As time goes on though, I am sure we will get to experience bull run again and maybe by then after the uptrend changes fully before we can start seeing that happen.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

This year bitcoin will establish its dominance.I think the price of bitcoin will reach $20000 in September this year.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

I think yes we will see bitcoin price will reach 20k or more by the end of this year. This week bitcoin price increased so fast that some people were surprised about it and bitcoin price goes up very quickly that even bitcoin haters buy it to make profit of off bitcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

Bitcoin dominance now is 46.9% which makes it so close to 50%. If it will hit that percentage, this makes bitcoin will remain always as a king. Dominance's higher today than last December all time high but still the price isn't $20,000. This can also trigger bitcoin to reach back to $20,000 but we're not heading there. It's a long way to go (I guess) before we'll see it. Bull market's there but it will move quick for a while but there will be times that it will move slowly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bluefel

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

This month the price of Bitcoin has increased to $8416.I think the price of Bitcoin in August or September will reach $20000.Bitcoin will restore its dominance.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

There is a huge chance that bitcoins will actually reach $20k dollars or it will even surpass its previous price because there are more people right now who are actually capable of investing in cryptocurrency.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will reach the 20k mark and even surpasses it with several development happening all over the globe but the issue is when this will happen. The timing is what cannot be guaranteed in the short run. For bitcoin to reach the 20k it reach in the last successful run, several factors were responsible for that. And the only way we will see it again is for the same scenarios to play out again which is likely not possible.

Then we are left with the option of gradual movement propelled by the participants in the market quest to see a good turnaround until major event would doubled the effort that is being done already. Just like I said, the journey won't be an easy one as its not for the faint hearted but only those who are really sure of their conviction that the future is still very much brighter than what has happened in the past.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

Personally, if Bitcoin wants to reach 20K, this requires an ETF as a support point. Although Bitcoin has recently begun to rise rapidly, these funds are still insufficient. We need more investors to join the market, we can land on the moon!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Efiraboy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

A highly unlikely possible scenario like that could happen in the future we had seen unpredictable pump from bitcoin in the past it can do that thing again but not a possible answer when it can occur, And right now the market for Cryptocurrency is very dangerous if that is what you are suggesting but I need to agree with you because the recent movement for bitcoin and all altcoins back then is in harmony or have a synchronicity in it when bitcoin price is green all altcoin will manifest the same movement, But right now most altcoin is on red state and bitcoin just increase 4.19% as per coinmarketcap's data I really think it might be because many altcoin holders have change from their hold Altcoins back to bitcoin? Well I really think that is the most authentic explanation I can get.
The current market situation doesn’t show that the price will hit $20k till the end of this year because it is still below $8000 and there is a big difference between these two prices. If the price grows continuously and there are no more dips then it will reach to $20k in the near future. I think that if this growth ratio remains for some time, the price will go more than $20k.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: