Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit 20k again  (Read 1256 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:42:19 PM

I think that again we will see bitcoin at a price above 20,000 in just two years. When the next halving comes.
It will not happen before.
There are many points to consider before BTC will rise high again, but for sure it will really take time and it will be lower than it is before, being in bear market now , what only coins need for now is to survive and sustain their uses.
Bitcoin should really sustain its level so we can see its level on $20k again. But I think this year is different trend, we may not see bitcoin on $20k level but I hope it will end this year on a strong level. No need to hurry things, because good things will happen in the right time with bitcoin.
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

20K+ is a given, it's just the timeframe thats the question.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

Will Bitcoin hit 20k again? BTC dominance 45% now.
In my opinion, it will be a hard time for bitcoin to recover and hit $20k again at this moment because many big investors are turning their back to bitcoin already because of its low price and I think most of them already sold their bitcoin and invest to other coins.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

Yes, it is possible to reach more than $20k but we don't know how long it will take but surely the price of Bitcoin will cross more than $20k. Of course, now it is the tough time to be patient but once after investing, we have to wait there is no choice for us.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

I'm sure it will hit 20k again we can see that price in December, you know bitcoin can make miracle just like in last year so this year maybe it will repeat the history so let see. 

I do highly regard your being so optimistic Sir. I am so glad that with the bear dominating the crypto market in the last couple of months until today, someone still sees it on a positive side. I am also pinning my hope that Bitcoin will do wonders. Again.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

Very short, simple and precise. The summary of all the answers if bitcoin will hit $20,000 again.

Only time will tell on when bitcoin can possibly hit $20,000. I have no doubts of its possibility but I don't have confidence on when it can exactly will happen. There's more to go for the market and this has been the most awaited price of everyone which is the all time high in history.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:54:09 AM

In the present situation of the market, it is impossible to reach the value of $20k by the end of the year, my expectation that bitcoin will cross more than $12k. The price of bitcoin is kept declining and this makes me more negative about the market.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

In the present situation of the market, it is impossible to reach the value of $20k by the end of the year, my expectation that bitcoin will cross more than $12k. The price of bitcoin is kept declining and this makes me more negative about the market.
I don't know, we don't know what will happen yet, but I think, it's likely that the price of bitcoin will reach more than $ 10k at the end of 2018, but I feel that the price is not far from that price.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

I think that again we will see bitcoin at a price above 20,000 in just two years. When the next halving comes.
It will not happen before.
There are many points to consider before BTC will rise high again, but for sure it will really take time and it will be lower than it is before, being in bear market now , what only coins need for now is to survive and sustain their uses.
Bitcoin should really sustain its level so we can see its level on $20k again. But I think this year is different trend, we may not see bitcoin on $20k level but I hope it will end this year on a strong level. No need to hurry things, because good things will happen in the right time with bitcoin.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars before the year ends and that is the reason why you should hold your coins today even more.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

If someone can accurately predict the trend of Bitcoin, then this person may have become very rich, but unfortunately I have not found such a person!
Grin right! One thing we cannot do is to predict what the future holds for any market and for one thing that I am sure of, a lot of whales will always want to take advantage of some of those calling all these predictions so as to wade off weak hands from the market.
However, we know this is the future of spending and for one thing I am very optimistic about is the fact that this space have a huge capacity and ability to grow more than it is presently, with a lot of development coming into play and that is good enough for anyone to focus more on the long term.
SaeedKhan996

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Yep it will, By the end of 2018 it'll be $15000 and then in 2019 on first 4 months, we'll see it above 20k.
That's just my prediciton, other than that lets see.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

I'm hoping that this will repeat again before the year end but with the 4 months left for this year it's a tough to make it but who knows. Maybe another strong bull run will come to make the price reach again at $20k. Let's just wait and hold until the bull run comes.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

Well, many people has negative thoughts about bitcoin can raise and hit the price. I'd rather say who knows what will happen in the future? if it has happened, why can't it happen twice? I'm positive that bitcoin will hit 20k again, or even more. people these days love simple things, and bitcoin will hold out since it can accommodate people's need.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

Will Bitcoin hit 20k again? BTC dominance 45% now.
That is not the question we all know that bitcoin is going to touch that price again, the real question is how long that is going to take? The last time there was such a big crash the market took years to recover and while this time the crash is not a big in terms of percentage it is way bigger in terms of dollars so it's possible that it will take even longer to recover if we compare it to the previous crash.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

20k$ surely, there are so many predictions that it will hit 50k$ or 100k$. Realistic and most optimistic is 30k$ by the end of the year. Even CNN made an article today that BTC will reach nearly 33k$, but in 1 year time.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:00:57 AM

20k$ surely, there are so many predictions that it will hit 50k$ or 100k$. Realistic and most optimistic is 30k$ by the end of the year. Even CNN made an article today that BTC will reach nearly 33k$, but in 1 year time.
So many predictions and were not certain if price could sustain at this current rate. Exactly some predictions for btc to hit $100k and more. It will took time for btc to increase.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

With difficult market conditions like now, then I am pessimistic that bitcoin prices can reach $ 20k again, this is what makes us have to be patient and wait even longer to be able to get profit if the investment is bitcoin.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:55:35 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are completely unpredictable to one extent either bitcoin may reach 20 k or else it may cross 20 k in this year but see at present market we can expect bitcoin  to touch previous all-time high prices may take time
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

At present, all the mainstream cryptocurrency gains are difficult to break through 80%. Although Bitcoin is a very valuable coin, its price will not reach 20K this year!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
NeeNts

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

Very short, simple and precise. The summary of all the answers if bitcoin will hit $20,000 again.

Only time will tell on when bitcoin can possibly hit $20,000. I have no doubts of its possibility but I don't have confidence on when it can exactly will happen. There's more to go for the market and this has been the most awaited price of everyone which is the all time high in history.
Yes no doubt that it is not so easy to give a 100W% correct prediction about the bitcoin price, but still according to my own view and observation I think that the price of bitcoin will now start increasing and very soon we will see bitcoin price to reach back to 20k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: