Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87014 times)
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

ADAB Solutions` on the road. The second stop: Consensus Singapore 2018

ADAB Solutions is in the list of attendees to the Consensus Singapore 2018.
ADAB Solutions will be presenting the FICE-First Islamic Crypto Exchange.

https://medium.com/adab-solutions/adab-solutions-on-the-road-the-second-stop-consensus-singapore-2018-f8aecc1bed6f
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

hello .. What happens with your official website? I can not reach it ? Is there a maintenance or updating  process?  Or is it exposed to hacking attempt  ? !!
Glad having you here , There is no aim to attack the website, but please be informed that the development team is revising the website  ! soon everything will be normal , it will be online soon.
thanks for being patient

Today the site has still not been fixed yet. Do you know the exact time? The ADAB team need to avoid repetition in the future to create a sense of security for investors.
I dont know whats the problem , from mobile i can browse their website easily , but on my laptop i cant !!! we need the team clarifying  for his point, please !!   
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

hello .. What happens with your official website? I can not reach it ? Is there a maintenance or updating  process?  Or is it exposed to hacking attempt  ? !!
Glad having you here , There is no aim to attack the website, but please be informed that the development team is revising the website  ! soon everything will be normal , it will be online soon.
thanks for being patient

Today the site has still not been fixed yet. Do you know the exact time? The ADAB team need to avoid repetition in the future to create a sense of security for investors.
I dont know whats the problem , from mobile i can browse their website easily , but on my laptop i cant !!! we need the team clarifying  for his point, please !!   
It's fine here, maybe is only you. try clear cache and cookies in your browser if not sure then try using private mode/incognito in your browser to check https://adabsolutions.com/

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

Islamic banking solution on blockchain infrastructure will become the base to adopt blockchain technology for traditional banking systems. Good luck.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

The uniqueness of this project is truly amazing and in demand on the current time. Also, the whole team is carefully responding to all comments and issues to reconstruct the whole project for the good output. I am looking forward to the success of  this project, more power.
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

ADAB Solutions` on the road. The third stop: Project Kairos Asia
https://medium.com/adab-solutions/adab-solutions-on-the-road-the-third-stop-project-kairos-asia-91cb927e7c24

Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Adapted to the needs of the market, ideal for all Muslims around the world. The team and the advisory board have all the skills to carry out the project . Looking forward seeing the success of the project
beermn

Activity: 57
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

Adapted to the needs of the market, ideal for all Muslims around the world. The team and the advisory board have all the skills to carry out the project . Looking forward seeing the success of the project

The project is Really interesting for me ! Have been looking at projects around Islamic Cryptomarket . This project can  open up a multi billion dollar market in the very near future .The  Team is very strong and skillful
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

thanks for being patient

It's fine here, maybe is only you. try clear cache and cookies in your browser if not sure then try using private mode/incognito in your browser to check https://adabsolutions.com/

It seems like this only happens on some types of your computer because I have tried to open it and the results I can and see the journey of this project. you can try again.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

I can appreciate an endeavor that wants to open up the cryptocurrency space to 22% of the world's population who, at present time, are unable to participate due to religious and/or cultural reasons. Good luck.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

Press about ADAB Solutions: Yahoo! Finance
https://medium.com/adab-solutions/press-about-adab-solutions-yahoo-finance-df539d95d434
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

thanks for being patient

It seems like this only happens on some types of your computer because I have tried to open it and the results I can and see the journey of this project. you can try again.
yes, no problem now!! and ADAB website became better than the last time i visited it .good luck.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

ADAB Solutions is on the road. The fourth stop: BlockchainHub-LATOKEN Forum
https://medium.com/adab-solutions/adab-solutions-is-on-the-road-the-fourth-stop-blockchianhub-latoken-forum-febe57b4dd71

*ADAB Solutions will be presenting the FICE-First Islamic Crypto Exchange.
During the presentation, the following aspects will be covered:

*FICE, applying the Islamic management model

*The uniqueness of the platform

*The mission and the vision of the ADAB Solutions,etc.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

adab is unique is better than being perfect
ICOshock

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:18:22 PM

Adab Solutions has been reviewed by ICOshock.

Check out the article here: ADAB Solutions ICO Review - Bringing Cryptocurrency To The Islamic Population
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

I think that there is definitely a need for a Shariah-complient exchange as there is clear and significant interest in the crypto market from Muslim investors. The team behind the project seems incredibly solid.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

I think that there is definitely a need for a Shariah-complient exchange as there is clear and significant interest in the crypto market from Muslim investors. The team behind the project seems incredibly solid.
you are right, when you use exchange shariah services ... you indirectly contribute to zakat

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
beermn

Activity: 57
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

you are right, when you use exchange shariah services ... you indirectly contribute to zakat

AdabSolutions will deduct 5% of net quarterly revenue and 2.5% of annual net profit for charity. These deductions will form the basis for
the charitable foundation AdabCharity
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

it seems that projects with religious nuances like this have already existed and they mostly fail.
Hopefully with ADAB it will be a successful and advanced exchange in the future.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

There are still three weeks for crowdfunding to start after they secured softcap of $2.5 millions it is clear that project will be carried on. Seeing the rising interest in this future's exchange it begins to look like they will meet their maximum threshold as well. I am getting prepare to participate in next main round. After all that targeted market is very big if they draw attention of those people.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: