Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:38:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you really have a project you fully support? Are they a shitcoin for profit  (Read 53 times)
Jetblack01 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:11:20 AM

Do you have a real project you support fully???

One that you think will honestly be around to better the cryptospace?   

Or?  Are they all just good enough projects to believe in so we know trading it will be profitable?

BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

Since the blockchain is still in its early stages, most of the current tokens are hype.
I'm a big believer in CARDSTACK, and I'm not going to sell it, because this project is still actively developing, and I think DAPP has a good future.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jetblack01 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:26:34 AM

Since the blockchain is still in its early stages, most of the current tokens are hype.
I'm a big believer in CARDSTACK, and I'm not going to sell it, because this project is still actively developing, and I think DAPP has a good future.

Thank you for your input.  I really wanna know if people are in it for the trades or if they truly believe in some of these projects.
 Bitcoin is for sure the only thing most to everyone will say they are a believer in.  anything else?
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

I am supporting the Lexit project right now. Lexit revolutionized the marketplace for M & A's. It is aim to change the mergers and acquisitions marketplace by blockchain that aim to provide entrepreneurs business startups to create and execute lucrative exir deals.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Presently the only project I fully support is still in its ico state. Being following them for a long time now. That project is neon exchange(nex)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: