Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government to own identity on blockchain in future ?  (Read 609 times)
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

Certainly something similar will be organized, but this does not mean that the people will be interested in it or consider something necessary and necessary.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

For some case it is helpful for generating tax and others governmental issues based on this blockchain tech is really great to use but in case of personal information some time it is very dangerous for you because everyone can see your personal data which can destroy someone’s personal life.   
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

I don't think government will try to own the invention of blockchain technology. Why? It is because there are existing resources or evidences that they are not the one who are behind the blockchain technology. Even though it will be good for them to own it so they can at least help to increase the legitimacy of these kind of technology, I think it is not necessary for them to own it because it is unfair to the part of the inventor. Even they will own it, everyone will eventually found out that they are not the discoverer of it because of the existing evidences. So it's a no for me.
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

I think that in the end. This opportunity will be realized. Since there should be General access to all types of microtransactions for their widespread use.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Andrea43Turner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

The advances in ownership are exciting, Blockchain technology is not owned, if the government capture the Blockchain technology will be a step forward in the digital age.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

With so many new blockchains coming on a daily basis, do you think there will also be a time when government will decide to open a public blockchain ?
yes i also think like that, i believe with the advancement of technology in the future, the government will make private and public blockchain

would they prefer to operate identity based blockchain or something else ?
maybe for state security, the government uses identity, but this may be a little complicated, because there are some countries that still don't want to use cryptocurrency as a payment
kit_finance

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

I think that in the end, the government of the States where the cryptocurrency is well developed will need to open its public Blockchain.
dickkn

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

As far as I know, a number of countries have already launched public cryptocurrencies and this process is only gaining momentum. Answer: Yes.
Gonzaleti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

Blockchain technology can change the way many governments operate by improving efficiency and data transparency.
The government is suitable to use blockchain technology, which can effectively solve the problem of inefficiency and waste!
If the government approves the blockchain, it means that the government approves a decentralized system where government authority will be reduced or lost, because it is difficult to intervene. Does the government want to lose control due to blockchain? Although the system is good because the data is open is stored on many servers, and data misuse or corruption cannot be done, because all servers know.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

With so many new blockchains coming on a daily basis, do you think there will also be a time when government will decide to open a public blockchain ? If yes, would they prefer to operate identity based blockchain or something else ?

If governments own identity based blockchain, government will be able to monetize this data and help the world become tax free ? Anyways people are talking about 'basic universal income' in the world of Artifical Intelligence (future).

Do you think that instead of asking taxes from public, government will give them the money in return of their basic data to be stored on the blockchain ??

Afterall, what sense does it make in the current system if someone goes to a bar and shows a driving license ? The bartender doesnt needs to know your address - on the driving license.. He just needs to know whether you are 18 plus or not... May be he can just run a check on government based blockchain in future?
if all that is needed for comfort and security in investing, of course investors will be more enthusiastic and to get the best for their investment
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

Probably Yes. But it will not happen so soon,in the long term. And this will be done not only by our government, but by the governments of many countries.
Chiko.fun

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

This system can not be sponsored by "sell user data". If the government does blockchain technology it will be very good and the government has their own identity, this will make great advances in the technology world, especially in the data management. It's not just private companies that track us all the time, but the government is also involved in snooping activities.
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

Blockchain technology can change the way many governments operate by improving efficiency and data transparency.
The government is suitable to use blockchain technology, which can effectively solve the problem of inefficiency and waste!
If the government approves the blockchain, it means that the government approves a decentralized system where government authority will be reduced or lost, because it is difficult to intervene. Does the government want to lose control due to blockchain? Although the system is good because the data is open is stored on many servers, and data misuse or corruption cannot be done, because all servers know.

Very accurate, I agree with what is stated above me, I think that if the Government owns BLOCKCHAIN in the future, then therefore the Government should be taking it as DECENTRALIZED, and that the Government would probably have no full AUTHORIZATION with BLOCKCHAIN, and therefore a DEBATE will probably happen to settle things, because I can see that the Government would have a lot of arguments and statements about this.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RockerNun

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

So far, blockchain is concerned, some governments are in the process of using this technology in many areas. Seems to be a good idea. In my opinion, it will start to bitcoin if the government wants to open a new blockchain. To avoid the risk of hackers, we guarantee more transactions with the help of the government.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

in the blockchain is quite possible, and in bitcoin is unlikely, because it will lead to the futility of bitcoin
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

With so many new blockchains coming on a daily basis, do you think there will also be a time when government will decide to open a public blockchain ? If yes, would they prefer to operate identity based blockchain or something else ?

If governments own identity based blockchain, government will be able to monetize this data and help the world become tax free ? Anyways people are talking about 'basic universal income' in the world of Artifical Intelligence (future).

Do you think that instead of asking taxes from public, government will give them the money in return of their basic data to be stored on the blockchain ??

Afterall, what sense does it make in the current system if someone goes to a bar and shows a driving license ? The bartender doesnt needs to know your address - on the driving license.. He just needs to know whether you are 18 plus or not... May be he can just run a check on government based blockchain in future?
We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and thus no proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin leads to its illegal use and it is the most probable reason that why millions of are in against of bitcoin but in this decade bitcoin has made a tremendous progress, from having millions of haters to millions of investors bitcoin has travelled a long journey and in this journey millions of people understood the potential of bitcoin and came in favour of it, so now there are countries who has legalised bitcoin in their nation and the time when bitcoin will be centralised all over the world.
evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:46:06 PM

I think the government will open its public blockchain. It's a profitable business and thanks to this technology you can attract a lot of money for financing.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

Yes, I think the government in the future will adopt blockchain technology for economic development, especially in developing countries to prioritize it to digital security. so that the government will legalize bitcoin as a medium of exchange in the future. This will make it easier for users to transact thoroughly in countries that have adopted blockchain technology.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

The advances in ownership are exciting, Blockchain technology is not owned, if the government capture the Blockchain technology will be a step forward in the digital age.
It'll be impossible for the government to own the blockchain technology, if the argument were to be government adopting the technology then it makes more sense as I see that happening in the nearest future,where government activities and files will be stored on the blockchain technology for all to see, but I honestly doubt their corrupt shenanigans will allow them use a public ledger

If you're of the view that government will own the blockchain technology, then that defeats the very current system as the government will make it centralized, no longer a public ledger where everyone can view what goes on in it, and considering how shady the government can be, we'll really have to wait and see if such an adoption is even possible
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

If the government has a block identity and I don't think this is possible, no one will be able to control blockchain technology. I will not think so far, the government will only have data on holders if it can trace it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: