Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can I Earn Bitcoins?  (Read 206 times)
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

There are very few ways to make money in the cryptocurrency market (unless you run a business or a whale/shark). If you are willing to take risks, investing is the fastest way to get Bitcoin. If you prefer a safer approach, then a bounty task or helping a company make a video is a great way to earn Bitcoin!

Agreeing to this. It is safe for starters and newbies to start and learn from bounty task. With bounty task it is important to read first thus enabling to prioritize more on learning before speaking. Pump campaigns and airdrop is also good. Trading is also good if you are already knowledgeable and able to monitor market often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yfaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

Hey, There are so many affiliate marketing companies who are paying by Bitcoin. You can start on of them.

Other wise you can trade to earn cryptos like bitcoin.
It's simple. Smiley Smiley
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

I am also a newcomer. To earn a bitcoin I usually participate in bonus campaigns such as airdrop, bounty. sometimes i have trade. But the amount of bitcoin I earn is not much
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

I suggest you start with a bounty mission. Of course, if you are wealthy, you can become a trader from the very beginning, because this is the fastest way to earn bitcoin!

hummadurrani

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

I read this article on honeymining, where you can now earn bitcoin through your laptop. Honeyminer's algorithm automatically switches between cryptocurrencies every 10 minutes or so, depending on block size, if there's a sudden change in the currency's mining profitability.
The pool focuses on mining cryptos like ethereum, ethereum classic, zcash, monero and other GPU-friendly currencies. Then, at the end of the session, Honeyminer sends the participant's earnings, converted into bitcoin, directly to the user's wallet.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

You can earn bitcoin for free by using bounty airdrops or faucet but you really have to work hard. If you want an easy way to get bitcoin you have to buy, trade, invest and hold for a long time and sell it for high to make more money.
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

Its quite interesting for me if exist service exchange for cryptocurrency earlier I earn in normal money but I want to taste possibility to earn cryptocurrency.

I noticed on this forum other methods
Signature campaign but necessary are very good accounts on this forum this require huge amount of time or I have seen its possibility to buy one.
Bounty Campaign and Airdrops are very interesting things
Mining not worth to buy GPU Rigs or ASICs its a solution if we have good GPU and computer work 24/7 or maybe if we can use computers from work. And situation wherein we have free energy
Trading this solution have huge risk to lose if you dont have experience even with that you can lose
I also see that someone write "buy good ICO" 90% of them falls
Faucets I dont rly know that this make sense most of them fastly collapse worth of time?

I will very happy if someone share some suggestions

With what I have experience? For Example
I have basic skills with CMS Joomla earlier I made landing page/website for sharing news/typical company website with their portfolio and even for myself I do simple video website on which we can upload videos.
I can make e-mail accounts
Accounts for example youtube etc
Telephone veryfications
Uploading Files
Inviting persons to your Facebook group and similiar service like this like for fp/subscribe on youtube/views on youtube video etc. (specify how national)
Post writer earlier I write post on forums from diffrent accounts
Google Reviews (I have 30-40 aged accounts)
Because this is global website maybe sending some products for BTC which are not illegal
I think if something not need special training or not rly complicated I can do it

Sorry if I make topic in wrong section. And for my "perfect" English  Cool

yea , I still have a good ideal , you can check some new project in ANN thread  and join their airdrop , when you finish that , you will get free coins . And you can sell these free coin in exchange platform for BTC .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
rahul12

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

I think you can buy Bitcoin from exchange.... You are newbie and first you need to increase your rank in the forum and contribute in this forum.. Once you achieve your rank atleast member level then you can participate in bounty campaign and can earn Bitcoin through that way..... But your main focus on that things that how you can give positive contributions on this forum so just research, and gain knowledge and earn btc...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: