Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will litecoin hit 60 dollars before the end of this year.  (Read 438 times)
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

litecoin will touch above $60,, in my predictions the price will reach $80 before the end of this year,,,
then, when bitcoin growing more than 10K the price of litecoin could be more than $90  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

If the market starts to recover, $60 is possible. Litecoin can even go way beyond $100 if the market recovers and stabilizes, but I can't see some signs if it can even reach it's ath but we'll never know because litecoin is also a considered a good alt. Let's just wait and see what will happen by the end of this year.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

You can see the history of litecoin price movements (LTC) from September 1 to today October 18

graphical information source : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/

from the graph above I am sure that it is not difficult for litecoin to reach a price of $ 60 even more at the end of 2018
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

from the graph above I am sure that it is not difficult for litecoin to reach a price of $ 60 even more at the end of 2018

in order for litecoin to rise it needs some sort of big news to come and get it pumped specially in this current situation when there is dumping in the market and there is no more newbies left to buy any coins to make them pump up.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

To hit $60 is easy for LTC and this coin was touched that level price. Even in the end of this year LTC has potential to going up to 3 times more, cause LTC has partnership with big company.
It's not easy for litecoin but looks so easy for you to said that, it needs a lot of support and until there will be no the next big bullish trend and that will not happen. Consider about litecoin was following bitcion and that makes litecoin will not reach $60 value at the end of this year dude. Said you are talking crap about that.
Are you guys even high on something right now? Do you even have any single idea of what Litecoin price is now and what it was few days back? $60 is not even a target which is something that can easily be broken once we get to see the bitcoin market making a move to the upper side as we know how the other altcoins tend to follow the same directions as well.

One thing I am certain of is that Litecoin has potential to do more than $60 before the year ends if we get to see a perfect condition for growth which is what matters now and if we end up seeing bitcoin going lower and selling below $5700, then the chances of any growth may become slim
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

To hit $60 is easy for LTC and this coin was touched that level price. Even in the end of this year LTC has potential to going up to 3 times more, cause LTC has partnership with big company.
I wonder why $60 should even be the target of anyone before the end of the year. We have tested $60 recently and the market is consolidating at the moment around $52 which is pretty close to $60. If one should be looking for possibility of growth, we should be looking at the previous ATH and not just some little move that could be attained in the market, unless of course, the OP mistakenly missed 1 zero and he is trying to ask if $600 is possible. There is great potential for most coins as long as the market gives a good condition for growth which has a lot to do with the movement we get to see in bitcoin eventually.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

in order for litecoin to rise it needs some sort of big news to come and get it pumped specially in this current situation when there is dumping in the market and there is no more newbies left to buy any coins to make them pump up.
to make a stir around the planet, you need the interest of the team. If we analyze the situation in 2015 and 2016, the pr-campaign of all cryptocurrencies went very well and the market capitalization increased. All the results we saw practical in 2017. So you can do and relatively litecoin.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

litecoin will touch above $60,, in my predictions the price will reach $80 before the end of this year,,,
then, when bitcoin growing more than 10K the price of litecoin could be more than $90  Wink
Of course, today the coin shows quite good results, one must also take into account the fact that many Altcoins may not survive the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
sabhana

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

sure ltc is a great coin for arbit
so fast transaction
i think more than 100$
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

Litecoin is around 57 dollars now and seems to be increasing in its price gradually. The cryptocurrency market is still recovering after weeks of unfavourable conditions, if the market should continue its gradual recovery process and starts to grow, will litecoin hit 60 dollars before next year?

i believe litecoin will hit more than $60 in this year my friend, thats very possible for this cryptocurrency
but, this is only my personal opinion, and not a financial advice
always invest with your own risk
I'm sure LTC will cost a lot more than $ 60. This coin has great potential for growth and we will see it soon

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

Litecoin is around 57 dollars now and seems to be increasing in its price gradually. The cryptocurrency market is still recovering after weeks of unfavourable conditions, if the market should continue its gradual recovery process and starts to grow, will litecoin hit 60 dollars before next year?

i believe litecoin will hit more than $60 in this year my friend, thats very possible for this cryptocurrency
but, this is only my personal opinion, and not a financial advice
always invest with your own risk
I'm sure LTC will cost a lot more than $ 60. This coin has great potential for growth and we will see it soon
Of course, if we take into account the moment that the cryptocurrency market fell by more than 10 times, pulling the prices for all cryptocurrencies, we can assume that when the cryptocurrency market stabilizes, all coins will at least grow 10 times.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

There is possibility for Litecoin to grow big. It is about $52 point something in the today’s market and a growth of $8 is not impossible. We can have it in mater of days as well. However we do not know when the days are to be dawned. Bitcoin will rise and would revolutionize the rest coins to grow as well but we are again not sure about the growth of Bitcoin and its relation with December. The good way is to stay in the market and forget about the growth. You will know when it comes.
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

The main thing is to make a cautious forecast, and in fact it can really be justified even with a slight impulse of the market. This is literally an increase of 15-20% from the current figure, even in a bear market without bulls, this is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: