Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will litecoin hit 60 dollars before the end of this year.  (Read 438 times)
tracymik (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

Litecoin is around 57 dollars now and seems to be increasing in its price gradually. The cryptocurrency market is still recovering after weeks of unfavourable conditions, if the market should continue its gradual recovery process and starts to grow, will litecoin hit 60 dollars before next year?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

I am bullish on litecoin in the long run, but even in the short run it could do well. This coin has potential to offer something more than being just a clone of bitcoin. I think some institutional investors are considering to invest in litecoin. Also there is a an announcement that Gemini should commence accepting LTC starting October 16th https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/9nk90x/announcement_to_the_rlitecoin_community/ My feeling is that this is another bullish signal. It could be realistic to expect that by the end of this year LTC would be 60 bucks or more.

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Litecoin is around 57 dollars now and seems to be increasing in its price gradually. The cryptocurrency market is still recovering after weeks of unfavourable conditions, if the market should continue its gradual recovery process and starts to grow, will litecoin hit 60 dollars before next year?
Lite coin did hit 60 dollars few days back before the recent fall in the market. If you have been following the price you would have noticed and wouldn't have bring up this topic
Angelique Donovan

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

This coin has potential to offer something more than being just a clone of Bitcoin. It could be realistic to expect that by the end of this year LTC would be 60 bucks or more.
Mathias Allen

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Well, the litecoin is a bit stable in this market. Also the coin did hit 60 dollars a few days back, so it can do it again. Then again, it's totally unpredictable sometimes, you never know.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

It is possible for Litecoin to reach $60 this year, it is $54 now so it will not be hard to hit $60. We just need some good news for the market and then Litecoin will automatically pass over $60.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

I believe Litecoin can reach $60 this year. Litecoin performance is very stable these days. I believe that over time, its price will gradually increase as the market recovers.

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

Litecoin's all-time high was $375, so basically reaching $60 is not that hard. But of course, I know reaching that high has only low chance since the market still recovering. If you're target is only $60--that actually hit last October 02, then hitting that value again is much possible than the all-time high.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

Why not if now the price is already 54 dollars and this is without the appearance of bulls on the market. Of course, there is certainty that he can, like all alts, fall below 50 dollars, but should remain at the level of 50-60 dollars by the end of the year.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

Litecoin too is a promising coin buddy plan for long-term investment in this for sure you will get a good return. As the last quarter has started I believe the market will change and improve slowly so hopefully it may reach atleast to $150 by the end of the year. Have patience and wait for your day.

Am I spamming? Report me!
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

all depends on the market and if the bull run occurs later this year then litecoin can reach $60 and even higher than that. do not hesitate to own and continue to hold litecoin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

I believe Litecoin can reach $60 this year. Litecoin performance is very stable these days. I believe that over time, its price will gradually increase as the market recovers.

it is because bitcoin price is stable and litecoin has always followed bitcoin. so if bitcoin rises, litecoin will also follow it and rise up and if not then it will stay stable like bitcoin is.
also you should not forget that a small rise like from $57 to $60 which is less than 5% rise is not something you really talk about because it is more like the fluctuations that are normally happening without needing any specific reasons.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

Litecoin is a very popular and valuable coin in c rypto market and it has excellent potential , if you invest in litecoin for long term then will get excellent rewards and it will definite hit 60$ at the end of 2018. So invest in more.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

I think this is possible because Litecoin is currently affected by the market, and the price of Litecoin is currently declining. When the market starts to appear green, the price of Litecoin will rise to $60. this is very simple!

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

I believe the market will change and increase slowly so that it is expected to reach a minimum of $ 100 by the end of the year. Litecoin is also a prospective coin plan that promises to make long-term investments in this case to ensure you will get good profits. Because the last quarter has begun,
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

Litecoin is also ethereum base now that ethereum is dip it will definitely affect litecoin but we are still hoping for bull market .

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

First OP must move this thread to altcoin speculation.

Base on coinmarketcap the litecoin price is in the range of $ 55 at this time. The possibility of a $ 60 price will be skipped if the market continues to increase, and I'm sure it's easy. And I think there are a lot of altcoin investors, I don't have a doubt when the market recovers the top 10 coin positions will experience a significant increase. You can see the litecoin price last year, it is likely that the price will be used as a benchmark for investors.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:21:24 AM

Well, i guess litecoin may hit $70 by the end of this year as it has recently shown a brief mark to $60 however litecoin has potential to remain stable at $60 upto a longer time.
In condition bitcoin touches $10k, then you can expect litecoin more than $100
Ifemini1

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

I think it is quite difficult to comprehend such facts
But I’m not sure litecoin can be predicted
It could soar above 100$
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

Litecoin is also ethereum base now that ethereum is dip it will definitely affect litecoin but we are still hoping for bull market .
Litecoin is not Ethereum base, try do little research before you post.

Debating about 4% rise of litecoin seems out of it, if we are talking about 50% rise, that's where the real question mark is. Before the close of the day a slight fluctuation can make litecoin get to $60
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: