Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!??  (Read 3083 times)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
I'm not sure about NEO.
I am more confident with ETH, even though at this time the ETH is in a downturn I am sure that if bitcoin goes up, the ETH will also go up.
in any case, I have already made sure that most of the users of crypto-currencies still prefer the etherium, not its competitors. Although a fairly good result is NEO as well as stelar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

In my opinion, th NEO looks so well to long hold, so it is good reason to invest in it now. The perspective altcoin, which would to grow slowly.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

I find NEO indeed a good coin to hold. It's well known and it offers passive income to its holder which is rather nice. Cannot say for sure if the price stays stable around 15usd now or drops lower but cannot see any real reasons why the price would drop.

flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

I find NEO indeed a good coin to hold. It's well known and it offers passive income to its holder which is rather nice. Cannot say for sure if the price stays stable around 15usd now or drops lower but cannot see any real reasons why the price would drop.
I think same. NEO is good for long-term. And GAS is pleasant additive for such holding. I think project will restore own price further. Today's bearish market and whole sad situation around crypto is not eternal. And with the rise we will see more expensive NEO. I think it will be no later spring 2019

walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:36:35 PM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

I believe that it makes no sense to invest heavily in this cryptocurrency. NEO has been on the market since 2014 and has not seen any significant growth during this time. If you believe the forecasts of world analysts, then significant growth is not expected. Therefore, it makes no sense to invest and expect some big profit from this investment.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

neo since it was first launched many people believe and are optimistic about neo if the neo coin will become a potential coin. this happens because neo prices are good but lacking good development for now, but believe me if neo still has the potential for investment.

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
I'm not sure about NEO.
I am more confident with ETH, even though at this time the ETH is in a downturn I am sure that if bitcoin goes up, the ETH will also go up.

Ethereum is certainly better and more promising than NEO, I am optimistic that invest ethereum is more promising than NEO, the most important thing is that we continue to buy ethereum because a big increase is imminent.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

I am sure that NEO is not something stagnant. This crypto currency has all the data for growth, and growth will undoubtedly be. Not as sharp as I would like, but the growth will be.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
kokliko

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

According to the current chart I find that NEO is being sought by many to buy and that its price will rise in the near future.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

I'm not sure about NEO.
if Bitcoin rises, then the entire cryptocurrency market will rise. and it seems to me that Neo will be able to overtake ETH in the future

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

I'm not sure about NEO.
if Bitcoin rises, then the entire cryptocurrency market will rise. and it seems to me that Neo will be able to overtake ETH in the future
Right to feel. But I think NEO will not step into the popularity of ETH for many years to come. Until it opens the streams for ICO ... the friendliness and efficiency of ETH will make its move faster as the market goes into growth. I still give priority to NEO, ICX for a small corner because I think it deserves to go into the big organizations with the application of their platform.

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

NEO is one of a good altcoin to invest in the future because it has a potential coin that never been lost in the top ten rank in the market.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

Neo is a solid crypto project  it really makes lots of sense investing in it,  I'm quite optimistic about it being a more successful project within some couples of years to come

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

If you have great faith in NEO in the future, investing and holding at present is the right thing to do. Although the NEO is currently only $ 16, if in the long run cryptocurrency becomes widespread and governments abolish the ban, NEO's future will be bright.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████