Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Letter to Gary Vaynerchuck  (Read 890 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:44:42 AM

So after watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyZ2uOu4gx8, I would love to explain to Gary all about bitcoins. He is one of the people that has helped me to be a better entrepreneur. This is a person that would be a great Angel in the bitcoin world, he could help with the building of a brand. Plus he clearly likes innovation and what better innovation than disrupting the currency system of over hundreds of years.
jp

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:27:08 AM

I love GV! He also has helped me to be better entrepreneur. It's about an hour long, do you know approx at what point he talk about BTC?

Helping the world exit the traditional financial system.
jp

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 06:09:35 AM

I just watched it. I don't know why I went into it thinking that he would dog on Bitcoin. After hearing his response, it seemed like a typical candid GV response. Mind sharing any of the points that you emailed him?

jp

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 12:32:11 PM

Short and sweet offer. Excellent. Keep us posted if he responds.

gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:54:26 PM

Short and sweet offer. Excellent. Keep us posted if he responds.

I will for sure.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:09:43 PM

So after watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyZ2uOu4gx8, I would love to explain to Gary all about bitcoins. He is one of the people that has helped me to be a better entrepreneur. This is a person that would be a great Angel in the bitcoin world, he could help with the building of a brand. Plus he clearly likes innovation and what better innovation than disrupting the currency system of over hundreds of years.
I might be able to get you in touch. I was the web admin for Rich Schefren a few years back during his whole GPS course. Met Gary, Frank Kern, Mike Filsaime, all the guys at stompernet, etc. Let me reach out to some old contacts.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

I might be able to get you in touch. I was the web admin for Rich Schefren a few years back during his whole GPS course. Met Gary, Frank Kern, Mike Filsaime, all the guys at stompernet, etc. Let me reach out to some old contacts.

Only if Gary wants to learn more about bitcoins, I be glad to show him and teach about it.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:48:59 PM

Sent an email to the old work related address I had for him and also forwarded it onto Brian Johnson (one of his close friends, former COO for Strategic Profits). I'll let you know what I hear back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: