Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:58:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens in the market?  (Read 135 times)
SergeyGvo (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

Now every crypto Holder hopes that the institutionalists are about to drop by and the Btc will fly up. But the less a person will be on board the ship, the more income will be generated, so they definitely will not tolerate surplus on board.

In order to knock out the weak they have long proven in other markets methods, they are in no hurry, act cold-bloodedly and in a well-laid out scheme.

Phase 1. Sharp price reduction.
The media are bought, the first impulse movement is made, and then the most weak hands take out the market from panic. This phase was from mid-December to early February.

Phase 2. Outset.
After the completion of the first phase, recovery is in progress, many are being re-purchased and then another dump that goes into long-term lateral movement. The purpose of this long-term outset is to squeeze the rest. For institutionalists, six months or a year is not a term at all, it's an instant, they do not need to buy food on this money, unlike ordinary people, so they are ready to wait coldly while the others literally eat up their deposits.

Phase 3. Lethargy.
After the outset, ordinary investors lose interest in the crypt. Requests in Google on minimum values, hayp finally fades. Leaders of crypto opinions, experts and bloggers are beginning to change their position. At this time, even strong investors are selling.

Summary.
Do not think that when entering the market, institutionalists want to make you rich, we are competitors for them. Naturally, they will shake the crypt and the excitement around it will flash with even greater force, but only after they themselves enter.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

I can definitely say that the price of bitcoin will grow from new cash receipts. At this point in time, the Number of investors or willing to buy bitcoins is not so much. You are right to say that the HYIP has passed, many have already been burned at a hot price in the winter of 2017. Therefore, I believe that the market is currently in the hands of those who have the most coins. They can affect the situation with the price.
Example. On July 17, 2018, a fake news from the SEC was published (they recognized bitcoin as an asset, and allowed CoinBase to trade bitcoins), which they denied the next day. And during this time, bitcoin in the European and Asian trading session increased in price by $ 1000/
Bitcoin withdrawal is a very speculative and volatile currency that is managed in the hands of whales. Ordinary people can not affect the price of bitcoin, if they do not sell or buy in panic, as it was in 2017.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

before this, I had never thought about such a thing, I joined the crypto because I was interested in the decentralization they shouted. But the longer I think, wherever we are, it's so very difficult to don't use the jungle law, the rulers are always in power, who have the most money is the power holder

farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

I am always be happy in this crypto market place. Now btc is going to the moon i am very happy to this market. I have some alt coin buy hold on future i am sure i get a good profit from this market place.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

The market is so small that any cash inflow is going to bring in volume which will going to boost the price. Institutions are going to bring billions and if they try to beat the shit out of the market by manipulating it at this stage, they are going to ruin their future prospects by making people actually panic. We are indeed competitors and hence, they can't make people panic sell and be lone traders.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

If that is the case then the answer will not be avoided anymore, then take advantage of the current situation very well to benefit themselves like a manipulation they want to remain profitable, I hope to be better at pumping what is going on, new money may be able to enter in the next few weeks by getting more trust in everyone to pump more, be patient and take a look.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

Market place is important of the all country and business improvement. So it not easy to guess the market price. If want that information check the market placer every day and follow the price information. Market place is connect with all country people. So get the  information the invest. So time to important for the market place. It connect the all process. If market price down it affect the share market place. So market is time to Chang the all process.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

just look at the bounty corner , everybody ( with me) wants to earn big money as fast as possible.

i try to "invest" in bigger icos who have at least an working or alpha project.
but the big whole crypto coins are mostly crap.

it should take some years to manifest the rules and crypto could get mainstrewam

before this, I had never thought about such a thing, I joined the crypto because I was interested in the decentralization they shouted. But the longer I think, wherever we are, it's so very difficult to don't use the jungle law, the rulers are always in power, who have the most money is the power holder

SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

Now fell popularity to the market because more people began to lose more and more money and the understanding came that it is not easy to make money here  Cheesy
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

Now every crypto Holder hopes that the institutionalists are about to drop by and the Btc will fly up. But the less a person will be on board the ship, the more income will be generated, so they definitely will not tolerate surplus on board.

In order to knock out the weak they have long proven in other markets methods, they are in no hurry, act cold-bloodedly and in a well-laid out scheme.

Phase 1. Sharp price reduction.
The media are bought, the first impulse movement is made, and then the most weak hands take out the market from panic. This phase was from mid-December to early February.

Phase 2. Outset.
After the completion of the first phase, recovery is in progress, many are being re-purchased and then another dump that goes into long-term lateral movement. The purpose of this long-term outset is to squeeze the rest. For institutionalists, six months or a year is not a term at all, it's an instant, they do not need to buy food on this money, unlike ordinary people, so they are ready to wait coldly while the others literally eat up their deposits.

Phase 3. Lethargy.
After the outset, ordinary investors lose interest in the crypt. Requests in Google on minimum values, hayp finally fades. Leaders of crypto opinions, experts and bloggers are beginning to change their position. At this time, even strong investors are selling.

Summary.
Do not think that when entering the market, institutionalists want to make you rich, we are competitors for them. Naturally, they will shake the crypt and the excitement around it will flash with even greater force, but only after they themselves enter.

right as you say. that the current market conditions have experienced a bit of an obstacle, one of them is the phase of too sharp price reduction. even a lot of coins are very cheap in the market, causing panic for traders. hopefully the market conditions again stabilized as before.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

It points out about the manipulation on the market, And each phase are there to simply outs the weaker hands and the simple-minded people on the market board of Cryptocurrency, Actually it is a thing for them to really filter people that will sure back down from the current bear market and even bigger investors are actually victimized by it and surrender their good position in the community, If they can only see the big picture on the price of bitcoin it really never go down that far, It really stays in its true bottom because back then the value really move just the way it is now and if they only look for the past movement it is not exactly the same but nearly the same.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

The crypto market is very immature and incipient and is therefore subject to turbulence generated by false news and subsequent capital flight. With time and with the greater flow of invested capital, the proper security of investors in this market will be presented
maulidin8888

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Pasar sekarang sudah seperti dulu lagi karena sekarang pasar sudah pulih enggak ada lagi pertumpahan darah lagi, di pasar sekarang kita bisa berinvestasi kembali seperti dulu lagi makan kita enggak takut lagi ada pertumbuhan darah lagi
sylviazapanta19

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

There's too many factors to tell. The market is pretty irrational due to the small volume aswell, just 1 guy could pump/crash the price.
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

I think that main reason of bitcoin prices go up is exactly those money that can come on the market everybody is anticipating a great growth and so they are trying to buy Bitcoin in as many as they can afford.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

I think you are right to the extent. But we have to remember that good projects provide liquidity for all. We need to keep track of VCs that has gained credibility and also essentially understand how the token is distributed and circulated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: