Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO  (Read 127110 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:47:16 AM

This is honestly the most hidden coin of them all, with a lot of research people can discover that this will make them A LOT of BTC in a couple months.

just as long as it keeps the correct historical mirror, as was intended. But first, it has to overcome the common pitfalls as with any alt coin.
Watching intently.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420

Bayern

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:59:08 PM

This is honestly the most hidden coin of them all, with a lot of research people can discover that this will make them A LOT of BTC in a couple months.

just as long as it keeps the correct historical mirror, as was intended. But first, it has to overcome the common pitfalls as with any alt coin.
Watching intently.

It has been keeping the historicla mirror hasn't it?
raskul

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:00:05 AM

Watching intently.

It has been keeping the historicla mirror hasn't it?

only by manipulation.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:31:05 PM

Earn some P$ mining at the Hasher pool:

http://petro.hasher.ca

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support
Worker/Block/Payout Notifications

Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
moug

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:43:44 AM

I liked that: Over 275 Coins Available!

Where is the Daycoin? the one that equals one average day of living costs?

Guess we need a least one more please!
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:25:37 PM

If any P$ supporters want to mine at Petro.coinswim.com that would be great Smiley  % profit given to 1 miner monthly and random contests

Hello
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:35:59 PM

We've migrated this coin to our new servers (Updated stratum URL: http://stratum.petro.hasher.ca with the same port). Now with DDoS protection and faster all around!

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support
DDoS Protection

Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:43:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551684.0

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:41:56 PM

P$ is listed at Coin-Swap.net as PTR

Our History and NEW market launch 2 days ago
Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your PTRand BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
First you need to register: Register
Then you need to put in BOTH your PTRand BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: PTR/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

After you create your order
You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:07:44 PM

I'm very happy to announce that due to request, P$ has been added to CryptoALTeX's Get Listed program

Please visit https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin and don't forget to vote for P$ once every 24 hours.

Visit us on irc.freenode.net #cryptoaltex

Thanks,

Chiznitz

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
raskul

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:20:23 AM

I'm very happy to announce that due to request, P$ has been added to CryptoALTeX's Get Listed program

Please visit https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin and don't forget to vote for P$ once every 24 hours.

Thanks,

Chiznitz

most definitely. i'll vote for P$ on your exchange. cryptoaltex is becoming my main alt exchange these days.

MiningSensei

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:11:25 AM

Thanks,

Chiznitz

most definitely. i'll vote for P$ on your exchange. cryptoaltex is becoming my main alt exchange these days.

Never heard of it but cryptorush isn't exactly a safe exchange anymore so i'll be glad to check yours out Smiley

Hello
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:35:30 PM

Thanks,

Chiznitz

Never heard of it but cryptorush isn't exactly a safe exchange anymore so i'll be glad to check yours out Smiley

We launched with BlackCoin a little over a month ago and were hammered our first 48 hours, then all the traffic left for MP/CR when they picked up BC.  We've been moving along slowly adding features/security etc in order to not miss any important code.  Once we launch the LTC/DGC markets we are going to re-evaluate some of the very low volume coins (aka 2 weeks no trades) and replace them with the top 10 volume coins averaged across other exchanges. 

Hopefully that brings in some more people Smiley

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:38:20 PM

Here's a decent block explorer for P$:

https://altexplorer.net/chain/PetroDollar

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support
DDoS Protection

Happy Hashing!

raskul

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:57:57 PM

Thanks,

Chiznitz

We launched with BlackCoin a little over a month ago and were hammered our first 48 hours, then all the traffic left for MP/CR when they picked up BC.  We've been moving along slowly adding features/security etc in order to not miss any important code.  Once we launch the LTC/DGC markets we are going to re-evaluate some of the very low volume coins (aka 2 weeks no trades) and replace them with the top 10 volume coins averaged across other exchanges. 

i'm sure you will do very well, folks appreciate a good op always on hand to give info. and you sir, are just that!

allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:28:51 PM

PetroDollar has been added to AllCrypt.com! See you on the 9th at the CryptoCurrency Convention (www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com)!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
MiningSensei

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:28:08 PM

Pretty sweet Smiley  The only small problem I see is PetroDollar on 3 exchanges with 3 different tickers (P$, PTR, PD).  Everyone should probably decide together on 1 ticker and have the exchanges all change to the same.  There have been annoyances and problems with tickers on other coins before so I guess that would help avoid any misunderstandings with future coins. 

That or I have a bad OCD Roll Eyes

Hello
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:26:54 AM

Thanks,

Chiznitz

Well, let me add to the positive vote. I like your site a lot better than Cryptsy. If you get as many coins, I think you can put a dent in Big Vern's business Cheesy You have some that he don't, and that's what brought me to you. Keep going the way you're going, and you'll build some serious good will and business.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:19:22 AM

PetroDollar has been added to AllCrypt.com! See you on the 9th at the CryptoCurrency Convention (www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com)!

thx but the tickers is P$ you can change please !

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 11:54:41 AM

thx but the tickers is P$ you can change please !

the $ symbol causes problems with coding etc... the OP should announce an appropriate and official alternative.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: