Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:04:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think there should be a Crypto Bank?  (Read 740 times)
hamza987 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

What do you think about crypto bank which hold all the reserves and give insurance of your crypto assets?
Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

Centralized exchanges already behave like "crypto banks". Still they can't give you a guarantee that your funds are completely safu and won't be stolen via trojan getting your password from the exchange, exchange operators going dark and stealing your money, or hackers breaching the security of the exchange.
aurellio

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

With the existence of this crypto bank is good because it can store the assets of crypto well and in time we need we can exchange, but for security can not be guaranteed, many hackers are eyeing. But quite profitable.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

There are many projects already launched and some of them under development that claim to be the crypto banks, you can study some of them, they include bankera, crypterium, polybius, babb, change and more.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

These days there are already developing projects of crypto banks, which means the community is interested in such projects. We have lack of infrastructure, so for sure there will be some banks in the future.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

Well, there is some crypto bank projects but still didn't get enough attention.

I am unsure about crypto bank because one of the most important part of crypto = eliminating banks. So why create new ones?

xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

What do you think about crypto bank which hold all the reserves and give insurance of your crypto assets?

At the very least, what I believe at is for the whole creyptocurrency market to have a one whole regulating body that will screen or completely remove illegal schemes and scams in the market.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

No, sorry but it is just exactly that we here trying to finish. When some structure takes responsibility for people it also gets more tools to trick the people and it will defenitely use this opportunity u know. So let's take all the responsibility for our lives on ourselves. So nobody will be tempted to be cheater.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

no because it will be waste of money for such bank owners because people will never use them. the reasons are obvious enough. most importantly because this market requires decentralization, you can see how much hate all these centralized altcoins receive. additionally a bank will require KYC and people don't want to do that and if someone is fool enough to do it, when the court order for tax evasion came to their home they will understand what a big mistake they had made.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

Fuck that! The whole point of cryptocurrencies is to stay away from centralized entities like the banking system. If we are to give in one of the main aspects of cryptos then we might as well dump all of our crypto holdings and start using fiat.

Well, there is some crypto bank projects but still didn't get enough attention.
geez~ I wonder why...

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Centralized exchanges are essentially crypto banks. So are USD coins like tether, at least in theory. THe problem is that they haven't been very effective. Tether's been through all sorts of scandals and CEXs have been hacked many times

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

No one will make that bank. They are smart enough that it only wasting money to make it. And of course it will vulnerable to get hacked beside in our wallet.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

For the crypto lovers, they should have the bank so that they can really secure their money. They can really sure to keep their own money to save for their future. Hackers are everywhere, so we should be wiser all the time.
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

I think it is very necessary, so that we can safely protect our assets from hackers. I think the encryption industry needs further improvement. And creating an encrypted bank is also a profitable business.
pinot95

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

At the very least, what I believe at is for the whole creyptocurrency market to have a one whole regulating body that will screen or completely remove illegal schemes and scams in the market.

Yes, this is one most serious concern that needs a serious solution to help protect ourselves against scammers and hackers who steal our crypto assets. Anyway, crypto banks is very essential today to store oir crypto money in a safe place with proper regulations thru bank bindes law. And also to maintain a cheaper transaction when withdrawing money because without banks now transaction fees are very expensive.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

Right! I think there should be a crypto bank. That would be much better in electronic money transactions. This bank will help you pay easily and change quickly. Currently, few banks accept bitcoin payments because they dare not take risks when prices are unstable.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

any statement related to the bank system can be considered as a part of the centralized system and the crypto is absolutely don't need the bank. that will make the crypto becomes centralized. Everyone has a right to store their own value on their trusted wallet and that's the main point of crypto to give you the best privacy to control your assets
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

It will be good but in this bank there should be an option of converting your crypto currencies  into paper money. The idea is similar to an exchange, I wonder soon we will see many ico on this topic. In fact there was a project named as forty seven bank ico. I don't remember the name of other projects but I have seen some other as well.
Giving insurance to your crypto will be difficult, it should be market dependent.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

Yes believe that we need a crypto bank that will manage all the coins and caters an insurance for cryptocurrency but for those centralized altcoin only because for me it could be very difficult to manage decentralized coin,and these would be applicable to all country that have a legislation about cryptocurrency.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

It is not a safe for this moment because all the peoples are believe the decentralised platform and it is completely transparent for everyone. But once crypto bank is comes in the market automatically it is centralised so peoples are not believe the banking system. I think decentralised platform is raise the voice in future so I do not think this useless project.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: