Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tighten your seat belts and hodl the bulls are coming.  (Read 534 times)
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

I hold it because i believe this time bitcoin will rising up more. I just eagerly wait for this time and want to see bitcoin will break their previous history.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

The movement for the present is very different from last year, where so many new people here do not understand what the true purpose of being in the crypto market is, just to take short-term profits and after the gloom they panic to sell everything inside the people greedy and greedy wandering Here, it takes a long time for ATH, holding Bitcoin will get many benefits in the future.
ETFs at least help pumping back, and re-utilized by greedy people.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Already many peoples are loose the hope so current bump is totally change the investors attitude. Again all are continuously buy and hold the Bitcoin because everyone understand the potential of this coin. But some fluctuation also possible in future so long term holding is the right investment.

bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

The current events and scenarios are looking like a repeat telecast of last year's events when BTC faced a dip and every one lost hope then suddenly it went upto 20,000$ without showing any signs. This year, the signs are almost same, I think we will definitely experience a bull run by the end of this year.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

For all the hodl not hodl back and forth critics here's something that would make you simply hodl the sec will most likely give permission to an bitcoins etf, we all know the meaning of this the prices shall explode.
I wore all my red clothes to attract all the bulls around us. Lets hope that these small bull run can reach to the levels of bull we are really hoping for. I really want to see some even if small but some increase in the price, at least levels of $12k or so. It has been so long that the bull run was not around, I really missed it, we had been in a bear run for like 6 months now, its really starts to get into peoples brains.

Already many peoples are loose the hope so current bump is totally change the investors attitude. Again all are continuously buy and hold the Bitcoin because everyone understand the potential of this coin.
Bitcoin fluctuation works in a way which enables people to have faith and also to lose faith, nothing could be done against that to have a consistent thing. As of now, we can observe that lots of people are in positive attitude to see bitcoin in a new ATH region. Hopefully that may happen in weeks too.

some fluctuation also possible in future so long term holding is the right investment.
I have tighten my belts which is more suitable for long ride. Yes, I mean I have developed a mentality which is very much suitable to withstand against these fluctuations.
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

From my point of view SEC will approve ETF. I believe Bitcoin Etf is trending all over the place. We really need this right now because it will push bitcoin price once again. I really hope for the positive news. If it really happen too many problems will be soleved .
alisakeeton

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

Yes, the bull run is coming. All the patience and panic and hair pulling will finally come to an end. The investors have been patient for a long time and their patience will be rewarded. But it would be a good thing that they don't sell their coins immediately but wait till the price hits a better level first.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

For all the hodl not hodl back and forth critics here's something that would make you simply hodl the sec will most likely give permission to an bitcoins etf, we all know the meaning of this the prices shall explode. Read the link the public in one voice has called for bitcoins etf to be a reality these're exciting times. What do you'll think when should we see some movement.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-etf-decision-gets-an-overwhelming-amount-of-public-opinion/
Was reading in detail about this ETF approval and I found an article which stated that SEC isn't going to launch ETF before Feb 2019. It is most probably going to postpone ETF first to September then to November and then in Feb, it is actually going to be launched. I don't think that BTC ETF is going to get such a smooth approval. There is definitely some catch which we will see on Aug 10.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

From my point of view SEC will approve ETF. I believe Bitcoin Etf is trending all over the place. We really need this right now because it will push bitcoin price once again. I really hope for the positive news. If it really happen too many problems will be soleved .

Its not automatic. Not because everyone is hyping the situation up or it becomes trending in the internet, it will be automatically approved by the SEC. Lets just wait for the final decision. I can see a mini Bitcoin run today and I hope it will break the $10k mark. Everyone is hoping to see the bull in the market, it has been a long time since we last saw the bull last december.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:03:35 AM

For all the hodl not hodl back and forth critics here's something that would make you simply hodl the sec will most likely give permission to an bitcoins etf, we all know the meaning of this the prices shall explode. Read the link the public in one voice has called for bitcoins etf to be a reality these're exciting times. What do you'll think when should we see some movement.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-etf-decision-gets-an-overwhelming-amount-of-public-opinion/
I read that article as well and while there is massive support for bitcoin ETF to pass that does not mean that it is likely, the SEC still has the same problems that it had the last time they were evaluating this possibility, I hope it passes since that will mean that we will get an immediate spike in the price and a bull market but I am still worried that despite the huge support they may refuse again.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

Yes, the bull run is imminent, many experts are also saying so. If everything fall in order and goes in right direction then we are likely to see BTC surpassing it's last years record price 20,000$ and even if that doesn't happen, BTC will definitely prove to be profitable for people who are still holding on to it.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

The bullish market will not come because people today are continuously investing and the market price is already back at $8k dollars so keep on investing to earn more profit.

isabelland88

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

Generally  many investors are waiting for this news because of the market conditions based on this bull run will help coin to increase their price and this will be helpful for market too also people who are holding coins they will earn more profit.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:18:38 AM

yes you are right if you want to get a very good profit then you should be able to hold the bitcoin and the assets you have lest you sell in cheap price because it will harm you.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

Winklevoss ETF got rejected recently and the price dropped by $300. If all the other ETF will get rejected in the next months, you'd need a huge miracle to see a bull run in this year. But even if ETF will get approved, the price won't necessary skyrocket, because traders are buying the rumors and selling the news, and the rise from $6,000 to $8,000 could be the whole gain from ETF. So, the market can turn bearish any moment, and being bullish now is a big risk, unless you have strong hands to hodl no matter what.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

Winklevoss ETF got rejected recently and the price dropped by $300. If all the other ETF will get rejected in the next months, you'd need a huge miracle to see a bull run in this year. But even if ETF will get approved, the price won't necessary skyrocket, because traders are buying the rumors and selling the news, and the rise from $6,000 to $8,000 could be the whole gain from ETF. So, the market can turn bearish any moment, and being bullish now is a big risk, unless you have strong hands to hodl no matter what.

If an ETF actually gets approved, it will definitely pump. This would not be a buy on the rumor sell on the news scenario. There have been multiple attempts at an ETF launching that have been rejected. The market already has this possibility built into the price. when it gets denied there is a small dump, but the market usually immediately recovers from that dump. The market will violently react once there is a headline that reads "First Bitcoin ETF Approved by the SEC". There would be no reason to sell on this news, as we already accept the possibility of ETF denial.

An ETF is what everyone has been speculating/waiting for, for years. The day it happens, I guarantee we will see a pump.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

Yes, The bull run is about to start and we should hold the coins for getting the best price. The time is good for buying some new coins too if one can afford. Good days has come finally.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:32:25 AM

Yes, The bull run is about to start and we should hold the coins for getting the best price. The time is good for buying some new coins too if one can afford. Good days has come finally.

The price has been going down consistently in the last week, I know that I would like to see a bull market soon as well but my instinct is telling me that is probably not going to happen, so what are you going to do if that happens? One of the biggest problems I see among the forum members is that they have a plan but when that does not work they do not have a backup plan just in case things do not go their way.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

At the moment manipulatord have been successful in crashing the market by spreading the old news of winklevoss btc etf rejection but the real new etf decision is coming in september and it is highly likely that sec will approve it this time and btc is gonna really sky rocket if it gets approval.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

Based on this question yes it is coming soon because of market conditions also many people are waiting for too long based on this will helpful for market also investors will earn a huge profit from it I think.   
How are people waiting for too long? Bitcoin has gone up from $800 to nearly $20,000 last year, don't you think we should allow the market to figure out slowly what price to bottom out at?

The previous bear market took around 1.5 years to bottom out, and we might be up for something similar this time. People's high expectations are worth nothing with how the price keeps going down continuously.

The only proper way to deal with a bear market is dollar cost averaging on the way down. It's the only way to accurately buy the bottom once it's in, and even an utter noob can do it.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: