Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tighten your seat belts and hodl the bulls are coming.  (Read 534 times)
Juggy777 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

For all the hodl not hodl back and forth critics here's something that would make you simply hodl the sec will most likely give permission to an bitcoins etf, we all know the meaning of this the prices shall explode. Read the link the public in one voice has called for bitcoins etf to be a reality these're exciting times. What do you'll think when should we see some movement.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-etf-decision-gets-an-overwhelming-amount-of-public-opinion/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

it is true that we have to really tighten the bitcoin we hold, because I feel that bitcoin will not soon be able to experience a very good price increase.
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

I am not able to find the absolute number of people responded for it. 10X responses do not mean that everybody responded favorably.
Even if all responses are favorable still the ball in SEC court . so do not assume anything.

PS: Don not try to take any loan, debt and to buy bitcoin because you think this news will increase price in future.
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

It's indeed very interesting to see what will happen exactly
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

We really need a positive news  right now to really push further the price of bitcoin I really think SEC had the decision to make because of that number of responses that really want a Cryptocurrency base ETF, I really hope that it will be a positive one, And speaking of a bull run I really wish that many in the community had hodl up much bitcoin they can have because there is no stopping it when it happens, And as of now lets just see if the decision from the SEC will really trigger another bull run.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

We are already seeing movement , the prices have recovered quite a bit not exceptionally high but this is a good pace for this month , I do think that by the end of September the high rises will be evident and easily visible.
December is always the time when they hit the highest but that happens before 25 though .
I think if anyone wants to dive then they should do that right now because after that I don't think we will get any change to again see the price this low.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

For all the hodl not hodl back and forth critics here's something that would make you simply hodl the sec will most likely give permission to an bitcoins etf, we all know the meaning of this the prices shall explode. Read the link the public in one voice has called for bitcoins etf to be a reality these're exciting times. What do you'll think when should we see some movement.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-etf-decision-gets-an-overwhelming-amount-of-public-opinion/

Let us considered this as the words of encouragement to all who loses their faith that bitcoin will definitely rise again. The recovery of the market happens once bitcoin's back on track. Hold bitcoin is holding the beliefs of gain and not lose. Concrete decision must be done to make it.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

let the bull run come bruh..i have been waiting for it for quite a long time. At least my gloom days shall be over soon when the bull run of  bitcoin comes and sweeps all my altcoins especially ESS tokens to the moon because right now most of my tokens are all going way down even my MANO coin. But i believe things will get better soon.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

Well, this Bitcoin ETF thing is really trending almost everywhere. Maybe this is a green for the whole crypto market. Because when Bitcoin is up, everything will surely follow suit and we're going to get to our proper recovery mode.

conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

I'm a hodl person and I'm waiting for so long with the bull run. How many months its been since BTC pump back

PS: Don not try to take any loan, debt and to buy bitcoin because you think this news will increase price in future.

That's the last thing people shouldn't do. Don't do a reckless decision cause you saw a bullish run news. You wouldn't know when the bull will really come even with that great mass of response. Some of that are just hype.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

this is still speculation, it is not completely a sure thing that SEC approves ETF this time either. but it seems like the media doesn't stop hyping up the situation.

what is most interesting to me is that price is still pretty much the same as before which shows that the market doesn't believe the hype otherwise they should have bought bitcoin in a FOMO action and price should have risen a lot more than this, possible to $9k already.

There is a FOMO brewing...
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

I think is a good time for those who wants to enter the market. We are hoping that the price will increase so it will be good. Holding it maybe be proved profitable at the end of the year.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

I am holding my coins. Let’s see what is coming for us with the Bull Run. I hope it will bring a good profit. And I am totally agreed with your last statement. We should not take any reckless decisions in this time.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

The statistics of bitcoin is quite satisfactory now. I am thinking about getting some coins as the price is less now. It’s time for watch the Bull Run show. I hope it will be a blessing for the crypto world.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

Well all of us bitcoiner are waiting for the approbation of ETF as this eas denied last year so many of us are positive towards this matter and if this happens you are right that the bull will come and will kill the bear that had been a burden for us in couple of months.together with this is the lightning network hope to be released as many are awaited from this full bloom
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 909

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

The bulls aren`t coming.The short-term profit seeking speculants are coming.I don't want to call them "bull".The real bulls want long term price growth and they open long market positions.This price increase will be last for 2 weeks.We will return to the 6K USD price by the middle of August.
This ETF gets lots of attention,just like all the previous ETFs.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

At last the confirmation for bitcoin etf are now here and take a look it gives a big impact to bitcoin price next target $9000 hoping this bull run will continue and break its all time high a $100 gain for 1day is enough to prove that bull run are coming, probably I will hold it untill the price back to its ATH.

tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

well the market is always ready to face this kinds of news , and it is wonderful and falls a positive impact in the market but as per the market is running I don't thing there is any chance to happen sometime like this,  I agree the price rate is high but it need lot more than this to have a bull run in the market
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Bitcoin ETF approval will not only make the bull rise but also make many positive changes in the market. But, we are not pretty sure about what will happen as SEC is rolling the ETF ball from 2013 then and not coming with any decision. We want atleast possible declining of BTC ETF to overcome this unstable situation. But some buzzes are coming positive to ETF approval, which is relatively equals to hope.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

It all a deijavu of last year's events when BTC faced a downfall and again a sudden recovery going upto 20,000$ without predictions. This year, the story seems to be identical, and maybe the next one too, leading to a super postive bull run.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

I hold it because i believe this time bitcoin will rising up more. I just eagerly wait for this time and want to see bitcoin will break their previous history.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

The movement for the present is very different from last year, where so many new people here do not understand what the true purpose of being in the crypto market is, just to take short-term profits and after the gloom they panic to sell everything inside the people greedy and greedy wandering Here, it takes a long time for ATH, holding Bitcoin will get many benefits in the future.
ETFs at least help pumping back, and re-utilized by greedy people.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Already many peoples are loose the hope so current bump is totally change the investors attitude. Again all are continuously buy and hold the Bitcoin because everyone understand the potential of this coin. But some fluctuation also possible in future so long term holding is the right investment.

bontkoli01

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

The current events and scenarios are looking like a repeat telecast of last year's events when BTC faced a dip and every one lost hope then suddenly it went upto 20,000$ without showing any signs. This year, the signs are almost same, I think we will definitely experience a bull run by the end of this year.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

For all the hodl not hodl back and forth critics here's something that would make you simply hodl the sec will most likely give permission to an bitcoins etf, we all know the meaning of this the prices shall explode.
I wore all my red clothes to attract all the bulls around us. Lets hope that these small bull run can reach to the levels of bull we are really hoping for. I really want to see some even if small but some increase in the price, at least levels of $12k or so. It has been so long that the bull run was not around, I really missed it, we had been in a bear run for like 6 months now, its really starts to get into peoples brains.

Already many peoples are loose the hope so current bump is totally change the investors attitude. Again all are continuously buy and hold the Bitcoin because everyone understand the potential of this coin.
Bitcoin fluctuation works in a way which enables people to have faith and also to lose faith, nothing could be done against that to have a consistent thing. As of now, we can observe that lots of people are in positive attitude to see bitcoin in a new ATH region. Hopefully that may happen in weeks too.

some fluctuation also possible in future so long term holding is the right investment.
I have tighten my belts which is more suitable for long ride. Yes, I mean I have developed a mentality which is very much suitable to withstand against these fluctuations.
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

From my point of view SEC will approve ETF. I believe Bitcoin Etf is trending all over the place. We really need this right now because it will push bitcoin price once again. I really hope for the positive news. If it really happen too many problems will be soleved .
alisakeeton

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

Yes, the bull run is coming. All the patience and panic and hair pulling will finally come to an end. The investors have been patient for a long time and their patience will be rewarded. But it would be a good thing that they don't sell their coins immediately but wait till the price hits a better level first.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

Was reading in detail about this ETF approval and I found an article which stated that SEC isn't going to launch ETF before Feb 2019. It is most probably going to postpone ETF first to September then to November and then in Feb, it is actually going to be launched. I don't think that BTC ETF is going to get such a smooth approval. There is definitely some catch which we will see on Aug 10.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

From my point of view SEC will approve ETF. I believe Bitcoin Etf is trending all over the place. We really need this right now because it will push bitcoin price once again. I really hope for the positive news. If it really happen too many problems will be soleved .

Its not automatic. Not because everyone is hyping the situation up or it becomes trending in the internet, it will be automatically approved by the SEC. Lets just wait for the final decision. I can see a mini Bitcoin run today and I hope it will break the $10k mark. Everyone is hoping to see the bull in the market, it has been a long time since we last saw the bull last december.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:03:35 AM

I read that article as well and while there is massive support for bitcoin ETF to pass that does not mean that it is likely, the SEC still has the same problems that it had the last time they were evaluating this possibility, I hope it passes since that will mean that we will get an immediate spike in the price and a bull market but I am still worried that despite the huge support they may refuse again.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

Yes, the bull run is imminent, many experts are also saying so. If everything fall in order and goes in right direction then we are likely to see BTC surpassing it's last years record price 20,000$ and even if that doesn't happen, BTC will definitely prove to be profitable for people who are still holding on to it.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

The bullish market will not come because people today are continuously investing and the market price is already back at $8k dollars so keep on investing to earn more profit.

isabelland88

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

Generally  many investors are waiting for this news because of the market conditions based on this bull run will help coin to increase their price and this will be helpful for market too also people who are holding coins they will earn more profit.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:18:38 AM

yes you are right if you want to get a very good profit then you should be able to hold the bitcoin and the assets you have lest you sell in cheap price because it will harm you.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

Winklevoss ETF got rejected recently and the price dropped by $300. If all the other ETF will get rejected in the next months, you'd need a huge miracle to see a bull run in this year. But even if ETF will get approved, the price won't necessary skyrocket, because traders are buying the rumors and selling the news, and the rise from $6,000 to $8,000 could be the whole gain from ETF. So, the market can turn bearish any moment, and being bullish now is a big risk, unless you have strong hands to hodl no matter what.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

Winklevoss ETF got rejected recently and the price dropped by $300. If all the other ETF will get rejected in the next months, you'd need a huge miracle to see a bull run in this year. But even if ETF will get approved, the price won't necessary skyrocket, because traders are buying the rumors and selling the news, and the rise from $6,000 to $8,000 could be the whole gain from ETF. So, the market can turn bearish any moment, and being bullish now is a big risk, unless you have strong hands to hodl no matter what.

If an ETF actually gets approved, it will definitely pump. This would not be a buy on the rumor sell on the news scenario. There have been multiple attempts at an ETF launching that have been rejected. The market already has this possibility built into the price. when it gets denied there is a small dump, but the market usually immediately recovers from that dump. The market will violently react once there is a headline that reads "First Bitcoin ETF Approved by the SEC". There would be no reason to sell on this news, as we already accept the possibility of ETF denial.

An ETF is what everyone has been speculating/waiting for, for years. The day it happens, I guarantee we will see a pump.
kulsuma

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

Yes, The bull run is about to start and we should hold the coins for getting the best price. The time is good for buying some new coins too if one can afford. Good days has come finally.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:32:25 AM

Yes, The bull run is about to start and we should hold the coins for getting the best price. The time is good for buying some new coins too if one can afford. Good days has come finally.

The price has been going down consistently in the last week, I know that I would like to see a bull market soon as well but my instinct is telling me that is probably not going to happen, so what are you going to do if that happens? One of the biggest problems I see among the forum members is that they have a plan but when that does not work they do not have a backup plan just in case things do not go their way.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

At the moment manipulatord have been successful in crashing the market by spreading the old news of winklevoss btc etf rejection but the real new etf decision is coming in september and it is highly likely that sec will approve it this time and btc is gonna really sky rocket if it gets approval.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

Based on this question yes it is coming soon because of market conditions also many people are waiting for too long based on this will helpful for market also investors will earn a huge profit from it I think.   
How are people waiting for too long? Bitcoin has gone up from $800 to nearly $20,000 last year, don't you think we should allow the market to figure out slowly what price to bottom out at?

The previous bear market took around 1.5 years to bottom out, and we might be up for something similar this time. People's high expectations are worth nothing with how the price keeps going down continuously.

The only proper way to deal with a bear market is dollar cost averaging on the way down. It's the only way to accurately buy the bottom once it's in, and even an utter noob can do it.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

Based on this question yes it is coming soon because of market conditions also many people are waiting for too long based on this will helpful for market also investors will earn a huge profit from it I think.   
How are people waiting for too long? Bitcoin has gone up from $800 to nearly $20,000 last year, don't you think we should allow the market to figure out slowly what price to bottom out at?

The previous bear market took around 1.5 years to bottom out, and we might be up for something similar this time. People's high expectations are worth nothing with how the price keeps going down continuously.

The only proper way to deal with a bear market is dollar cost averaging on the way down. It's the only way to accurately buy the bottom once it's in, and even an utter noob can do it.

I also think we should wait. But sooner or later a new all time high will reached. After the 2013 big price, it took about 3 years to reach a new all time high.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:02:20 AM

it seems like about a month ago when the ETF hype started to become widespread so little number of people knew that this is going to be more of bad news than be good news. and so far we have had a volatile uncertain market with nobody knowing what to do and everyone being scared of ETF rejection news that can crash the market again.
i think people like OP may now wish they never hyped it up as they did... maybe we wouldn't have seen this situation if there wasn't as much hype about ETF as it was and we could have been rising already.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ApocalypseNow

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

I doubt those SEC guys are serious to allow it. They pushes the decision for another 60 days and I feel like they are playing with us and their accomplices who take advantage of investors who are expecting a massive increase. They sell the news that it's going to happen then that is the time they also sell bitcoin when it goes up and buy it again and repeat the ridiculous ETF decision.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

The bulls are on the way and we should hold as I have find it difficult to find out that bitcoin may not fall below $5,500 as it seen very difficult to fall below that level.  The bull we find opportunities to buy and push the bitcoin upwards any moment from next month.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

The current market is weak. Do you think it's still possible to come to the bulls? The bull market is hard to come by without a long-term decline, at least not in the current five months.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

I am assuming that the bull started at the time when the price of bitcoin is at around 8000 but again, it did failed again. Another failed rally has been done and this is very crucial because the 3rd failed rally can cause bitcoin's price to go lower than its key support of 6000. This is just a speculation and one thing is for sure at this moment, I don't see any bull incoming in the next weeks.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MGBloomz

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

Yeah we should do right now is to hold and tighten our seat-belts while we are still in the bearish market. Good time to buy when we see the prices in the market continues to fall. Let's hope that the bull will come soon and conquer this bear to end this bloodbath.

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

The bulls are on the way and we should hold as I have find it difficult to find out that bitcoin may not fall below $5,500 as it seen very difficult to fall below that level.  The bull we find opportunities to buy and push the bitcoin upwards any moment from next month.
The start of BER month might be what we really hoped for, too many already sell their investment due to continuous fall of crypto, but we just need to put more trust and patience n coins we do hold.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

I am assuming that the bull started at the time when the price of bitcoin is at around 8000 but again, it did failed again. Another failed rally has been done and this is very crucial because the 3rd failed rally can cause bitcoin's price to go lower than its key support of 6000. This is just a speculation and one thing is for sure at this moment, I don't see any bull incoming in the next weeks.
Honestly I was also expecting prices to touch $9000 and then $10,000 at those times but it had fallen to $6100 range again. As of now, I am expecting prices to stay above $6000 even the bulls may remain sleeping but I do not want bears to take no more control. A range bound between $8000 to $6000 also good for me for some more time but breaking the support of $6000 is highly not preferred unlike the previous fall from $9800 to $5700 levels.

Narrowing down the oscillation of market's range bound will always end up in breaking the upper side. If bitcoin holds above $6000 levels then another rally will definitely break the $10,000 prices. The coming weeks of bitcoin market will be highly crucial for the investors and close market observers.

I will not fasten my belts until finding enough confirmations. Yes, I need more confirmation by breaking the big resistances of $10,000 before assuming the possibilities of new ATH.
ngacengan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

Yes, you are right, but in my opinion, the increase in the price of bitcoin and bull run will be very long because there is currently no good news that could trigger price increases at the exchange place.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1215

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

The start of BER month might be what we really hoped for, too many already sell their investment due to continuous fall of crypto, but we just need to put more trust and patience n coins we do hold.
Well, hopefully by month on December the price will be fine and hit the highest price in the market and this month all holders expected that bitcoin will be raising up. So, yes tighten up and hold your seat belt and never gonna think just like a panic seller that make market worst ever.
And I think ETF rejection is not connected with bitcoin price since bitcoin was found is there like ETF before existed?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

Well, this Bitcoin ETF thing is really trending almost everywhere. Maybe this is a green for the whole crypto market. Because when Bitcoin is up, everything will surely follow suit and we're going to get to our proper recovery mode.
Fomo hype and its trend is dropping due to the recent news about ETF, holders and traders are playing it safe to protect their position and portfolio from the harsh environment of the crypto market, green for bitcoin but the altcoins sometimes does not follow the same price and trend it is not always green light to all altcoins most especially the worthless and scammer ones, ETF might change the flow on the future but that doesn't that is the only upcoming news that will shake the crypto market.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:12:01 AM

I cant see any bulls from now unless etf will approved this is the real bulls coming in we have to wait what will happen in the next month, the bulls are currently sleeping at the moment and we are confident for the coming good news to finally wakeup the bulls and let the game begins. 

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

I see your writing and I put on a seat belt before all free fall from the plane and they really jumped in, hopefully quickly recovered because they didn't think bitcoin would go very far
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

The current market is weak. Do you think it's still possible to come to the bulls? The bull market is hard to come by without a long-term decline, at least not in the current five months.
We cannot say actually, knowing how the situation of the market can quickly change over night. As it is, most of the alts are down, bitcoin is still trying to hold the $6k psychological support strong and a drop below $5700 can cause a pretty quick and sharp sell off in the market. I really do not see much chances for the bulls at this stage yet until further notice, not at least when btc is back to the downtrend over again.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

In my own opinion bullish market is a big advantage for those daily traders because if you are good on trading then you need to have strong strikes in order to earn more profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
BigTeeths

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:30:47 AM

I hate to break it to you OP but there are no bulls this year. They were slaughtered right from the start by the banks and the government that are behind the FUD and hacks. We don't have so much chance in this year so perhaps we just give up this year and start again in 2019.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

yes you are right for now it is best to keep the assets you have because the current price conditions are falling and when you sell assets that you have at a very cheap price it will hurt you and will make you lose the assets you have.
abaidudez

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

I think it's starting now already. The bulls will be here in a couple of weeks. The price movement that seems to go up already is a sign that the price is starting to go more and it will be reaching double during the first week of the last quarter of 2018.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

I think it's starting now already. The bulls will be here in a couple of weeks. The price movement that seems to go up already is a sign that the price is starting to go more and it will be reaching double during the first week of the last quarter of 2018.

Lol. Expecting too much dude? We've had a couple of surges that's even higher than this but were slapped by the market's reality. The bulls are probably not going to make a move until later this year, if they even come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

We have seen a big bull in December, we have seen a bear market for over 6 months now, there has been days of $8k and have been days of $5.8k and now at around $6.4k and what not. At this point I do not believe bitcoin can stay still. Either going down or up it will definitely move some direction because the volatility is caused by the smaller volume yet higher speculation Bull may come, I don't know if they will or if they won't but I know they are there, I know people who believe in bitcoin price going up is there, I just don't know what they are doing and what they are aiming at right now, maybe collect cheaper bitcoin slowly instead of going all at once?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

We have seen a big bull in December, we have seen a bear market for over 6 months now, there has been days of $8k and have been days of $5.8k and now at around $6.4k and what not. At this point I do not believe bitcoin can stay still. Either going down or up it will definitely move some direction because the volatility is caused by the smaller volume yet higher speculation Bull may come, I don't know if they will or if they won't but I know they are there, I know people who believe in bitcoin price going up is there, I just don't know what they are doing and what they are aiming at right now, maybe collect cheaper bitcoin slowly instead of going all at once?

I think the audience is really mature now. There might be FOMO but at least a good one year in crypto will give you a good experience and you make the decision based on what you are seeing. Unlike a year ago when everyone will really jump in and pounce and purchased bitcoin as any rate. Yes, the bulls are still waiting from the outside, but they are not ready unless they see something that they know, something big before entering the ecosystem again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

Lol. Expecting too much dude? We've had a couple of surges that's even higher than this but were slapped by the market's reality. The bulls are probably not going to make a move until later this year, if they even come.

This guy was just fair to bitcoin's bull run possibilities mate, and not only him expected too much but there's many people. I knew were being frustrated for several times for those surges that even gave us heartaches, but still we managed to overcome all disappointments. If that's the case about bulls coming later this year, well we need to hodl for more.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

yes the market today is actually bullish and professional traders can take advantage of the current situation since you need a high strikes of prices to earn more profit if you are a daily trader.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

I think people would be vastly better off forgetting about decisive waves arriving any time soon. They won't. There'll be bullish blips and bearish ones but no overtly identifiable direction for now. It's  exhausting seeing every modest move leapt on and spun until people believe salvation or obliteration is at hand.

Much of the time Bitcoin doesn't do very much. It just sits there twitching occasionally. If you make your peace with that you'll be more productive in other areas of your life.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

This guy was just fair to bitcoin's bull run possibilities mate, and not only him expected too much but there's many people. I knew were being frustrated for several times for those surges that even gave us heartaches, but still we managed to overcome all disappointments. If that's the case about bulls coming later this year, well we need to hodl for more.
The market was so deceiving from the start even though it does helps us when the bull trend is coming. It is just a matter of time before we could see that trends again, but for now we must have to hodl so that we could save it from losing away when we can't control ourselves.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

The market was so deceiving from the start even though it does helps us when the bull trend is coming. It is just a matter of time before we could see that trends again, but for now we must have to hodl so that we could save it from losing away when we can't control ourselves.
Similar price growth is taking place often, but when it comes to the fall the growth happened while the market is bullish seems to be less. From my thought, the bullish trend needs to sustain for a longer time period only then it is possible to get recovered from the recent bearish market. To this it requires certain time period to grow.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

Every crypto investor is holding their breath to see a bull market hopefully by this year end we can see the bull market untill then finger crossed
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

The big issue here is that the public wants this, we have known this for some time and yet it has not happened so I do not see that as a sign anything is going to change, I would love for the SEC to give its approval but since the decision was postponed I really believe that is just a delaying tactic and they already know they are going to say no to the proposal, and if that is the case then we need to forget about any bull market appearing before the end of the year.
cryptoasr

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Bulls are waiting for the solid ground to make a base to kick off.  Bulls are getting ready but yet to move on, busy making the base.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Similar price growth is taking place often, but when it comes to the fall the growth happened while the market is bullish seems to be less. From my thought, the bullish trend needs to sustain for a longer time period only then it is possible to get recovered from the recent bearish market. To this it requires certain time period to grow.

I agree, unless the bulls sustain their run and stay for a longer period of time, it is not possible to see the bull run staying for a longer period of time. Whatever it is, be it a panic sell, or worldwide news impacting the value, this has to stop, panic sellers will be their no matter what. Now the big investors or influencers may change the face of this market until then the short bullish trend will follow on I believe.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: