Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency news  (Read 832 times)
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

although this is very good news, but here I do not see any change or growth in significant prices, if we count backwards, at 23 July the price of bitcoin is a crisis, so the conclusion I took from this news is that even though BTC has developed in one country, it does not guarantee an increase in prices
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

Very good news. Finally, some kind of progress begins. I hope that this topic will start to develop in all countries.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

I mean that is good to hear that more and more countries are open to crypto currency and are making it more accessible to the people, but i have to wonder how it will all work? Wil you input a wallet? Or do you guys have a local wallet. I understand buying crypto currency with your ATM, but how will you sell it?
I still believe we still have a long way to go but we will surely get there. Over time, a lot of countries will start seeing the need to adopt the blockchain technology and then find a way to regulate the cryptocurrency space and in that case, there would be a faster level of adoption and then we will get to see a more matured space. It is normal we will surely see laggards, and the same way we see FOMO as well with cryptocurrency market, I am sure at some point we will start seeing FOMO by the government of most countries and trying as much as possible not to get left out.

Take a look at internet, email and so on; things would not obviously just happen overnight as it surely will take some gradual process, so I believe it is something that would happen eventually.
You got a right example and we all know that Rome was not built on a single day. People here want to stop using their fiats right away and want to start using cryptos from the moment they prefer and also they want bitcoin prices to be in millions from today onward Grin. In my experience only patience enabled me rich.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

although this is very good news, but here I do not see any change or growth in significant prices, if we count backwards, at 23 July the price of bitcoin is a crisis, so the conclusion I took from this news is that even though BTC has developed in one country, it does not guarantee an increase in prices

Exactly, we really have a lot of positive news but sad to say that its not really enough to make a push on the price. Its still the bears who has the blanket on crypto right now and its going to be a struggle just to keep afloat of the $6k price range.

Very good news. Finally, some kind of progress begins. I hope that this topic will start to develop in all countries.

You can go check this link https://coinatmradar.com/ if you are interested to find out more about the development side of ATM's globally.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

I guess our expectations are so high for bitcoin. It is still selling at $6,500 and very strong there. Last year might have been over hyped price and it is gradually stabilizing its hold there. Maybe we just watch to see, I know we are going to have a shift in the soon for an increase.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

I really like this kind of news.I hope many other countries will follow Bulgaria.And I recommend all investors to look after startups from Bulgaria.My inner voice tells me that after the appearance of such a Bank, there will be various projects that will be associated with new technologies and naturally cryptocurrencies.Keep your finger on the pulse!

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

This is good news, the Cryptocurrency ATM machine will be the center of attention and I think the placement of a Cryptocurrency ATM machine at a shopping mall is a very good idea. people in the shopping center will be curious about the ATM Cryptocurrency machine
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

I hope this news can increase investor confidence and crypto trading into a large commodity.
at least bring changes there, then it will be followed by other countries.
Let me tell you what is important about modern currency irrespective of whatever news there is people have to understand the reality. Now in developed countries people are using digital currency as payment mode besides investment source as well as banks in Germany have switched to Bitcoin as payment of loans. Now we can see improvement in the current market conditions and more number of participants is taking part which will accelerate it much more.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

That is a great news there because having a bitcoin ATM is like having a digital bank and that is what the blockchain technology has come to do, installing a bitcoin ATM will further bring people closer to digital currency and how the blockchain works.
gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

When bitcoin grows rapidly, more will grow, if there is a lot of ATM.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

Excellent news from Bulgaria! We need more news like that to spread adoption worldwide. Bulgarians are going in the right way to offer its citizens an opportunity in the crypto revolution, that will come very soon.
The news from Bulgaria was very good as we the persons who are in this crypto world it is a great news that other countries are teaching about what is crypto. Maybe sooner or later crypto will introduce in the whole world as the main currency of the world.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

Honestly between reddit and bitcointalk and cointelegraph there is no need for anything else. I can get all the news I want from these two sorts, hell just reddit would have been enough. It has all news I want, it has all the comments I want from people and it has upvote downvote so I can know whats proper and whats false flag.

Considering it is one of the most active communities in the world on crypto than I think there is no reason to be worried about missing any news because they all come from proper sources I will check anyway. I think if you want to just focus on one place reddit could be the best option.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

This means that cryptos are beginning to take the banking industry. Innovations are one factor why this kind of installment is done. Yourcountry is lucky to have new beginning for the electronic currency and its going to be a good start. The transaction for buying cryptos will be easier and more efficient and maybe less transaction fee. Hoping that someday more country will be able to installed this kind of product that will promote their own cryptos and be worldwide use.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

This is good news, the Cryptocurrency ATM machine will be the center of attention and I think the placement of a Cryptocurrency ATM machine at a shopping mall is a very good idea. people in the shopping center will be curious about the ATM Cryptocurrency machine
Latest news about the Bitcoin is the same as were before 4 months, we can see the price equal to 6540 US dollar and we had been noticing it in the past 4 months. You can say that market price is stable between 6k dollar and 7k dollar so we can buy it without any worry. If it is ATM use for fiat currency we have BTM for Bitcoin and this BTM technology strengthen the Bitcoin very much.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

When bitcoin grows rapidly, more will grow, if there is a lot of ATM.
Regulations that will make that happened. It will be immensely easy for systems that support the use of bitcoin such as ATMs if there is a government to institutionalize bitcoin in its country.

I see the government has an important role to play to make bitcoin growth well or even become a tool that must be shunned by every community, they can spread a negative issue when they have bitcoin and even make it a criminal tool that should not be used by everyone.

However, it is difficult for me myself to expect the government to receive bitcoin properly. They will seek a thousand reasons to avoid using bitcoin and make it legal to be used by every community.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

In Bulgaria, the first cryptobank will be installed. The local cryptobus, DG Cash, announced that the ATM will start on July 23 at a popular shopping center in the capital of Sofia.
The ATM will be a two-way ATM for the purchase and sale of digital currencies. Customers will be able to buy btc, eth, monero and ltc for Bulgarian lev, Euro and USD. They will also be able to exchange btc and ltc for the Bulgarian lion.

So what is the latest update from this nation after legalizing Bitcoin? We hope that their economy become more progressive now than before so that other countries will follow the path of this nation if proven that their economy become more stable and strong after legalizing Bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

In Bulgaria, the first cryptobank will be installed. The local cryptobus, DG Cash, announced that the ATM will start on July 23 at a popular shopping center in the capital of Sofia.
The ATM will be a two-way ATM for the purchase and sale of digital currencies. Customers will be able to buy btc, eth, monero and ltc for Bulgarian lev, Euro and USD. They will also be able to exchange btc and ltc for the Bulgarian lion.

There has been a lot of support all around the world, its just under reported. We never know where the tide turns, but such items of news are always appreciated. Kudos to the country for this bold move, a huge step forward for all of us. Hope to see more such news in coming days!

This is actually a good news, and its good to know that in bulgaria now open for this matter anyway. And its a good things also that their ATM is able to exchange in BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC, USD and EURO. Here in my country we have ATM but for Bitcoin use only and it can't be use for other altcoins like Eth and others.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

So what is the latest update from this nation after legalizing Bitcoin? We hope that their economy become more progressive now than before so that other countries will follow the path of this nation if proven that their economy become more stable and strong after legalizing Bitcoin.
of course this is not immediately apparent, it requires a process to see the prosperity of the nation. moreover at this time the price of bitcoin is down. of course later when it has improved, we can see the difference
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

The ATM will be a two-way ATM for the purchase and sale of digital currencies. Customers wil to buy btc, eth, monero and ltc for Bulgarian lev, Euro and USD. They will also be able to exchange btc and ltc for the Bulgarian lion.

Crypto legalisation is depends on country economic growth so many countries are discussing the regulation of Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the main target of all the crypto hunters so surely it will be globalised in future and some new regulations are possible in entire world. But this is not a simple task so it takes too much time and If this comes true in future we are upgrading our environment.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

It's nice to see that somewhere there is progress with the adoption of crypto. many countries deliberately delay this process.
As of now you can really see the massive adoption of cryptocurrency especially to the country who support cryptocurrency. I hope many countries will start to support cryptocurrency because it will help them to develop their country and help the people to have easier life.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄