Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit 60,000$ by the end of 2018?  (Read 603 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

Lower that price mate, I don't think BTC would be capable of reaching that $60k mark this year and with a few months left it'd be impossible for BTC to reach that mark, It can happen though if the price skyrockets  then that can be possible, but as for now I don't think so, it's too far and because of the ups and downs I don't think it will be possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

Julien Hosp, the co-founder and president of TenX, believes that the price of Bitcoin will possibly reach 60,000$ by the end of this year.

By being an investor for over a year, I have observed the pricing circle of BTC.

Last year, the price evolution started strongly from 12 August 2017 from ~ 2000$ and reached 20,000$ by the end of the year.

Will the history come back again this year?

My prediction is yes. How's about you?

I beg to differ from what you have predicted and I believe but coin can reach somewhere around $20k to $30k but $60k is way too much it will be a really good sign if your prediction comes true but there are less chances.

Am I spamming? Report me!
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

It's impossible to browse through this forum or social media without seeing people desperately hope for a bull run to happen this year. It's crazy. Instead of hoping for endless price increases, be happy that we aren't going down further, because without all this ETF speculation we would still be battling the $6000 level. If next month the SEC doesn't delay things and they come up with a positive decision, then you guys can start going crazy. Right now nothing justifies this level of bullish sentiment, because you know what happens when the mass starts speculating about a bull run? The price will do the opposite and tank....
mike4001_

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

All depends on the outcome of the SEC’s decision on the latest ETF application.

Approval - $60,000 possible
Denial - No chance

I think so too.

If the ETF is approved then higher prices are likely.

But noone can say if it just goes to 10k or even exceeds 20k (or higher).

If the ETF is not approved then the next stop will be the halving in 2020 ;-)
God

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

This is obviously impossible, in a single year it wont make x8 of the actual price, maybe it can go a little bit higher from rnow, but not more than $15,000 at the end of the year, even if there is a new bullish run like last year

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

By end of the yeat is the highest possible price of the bitcoin for me is $50,000 and it's not guarantee if this happen or not. We need to pump bitcoin first before predict  anything price. But $60,000 is good price to make a profit . Triple times the highest price of the bitcoin already hit.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

The only reason why I think people are still saying that bitcoin can reach new all-time-high and at the range of $60K is that they are big investors so it makes sense for them to at least influence the investors to pour their money on the market at this point.

But in reality, most of us know that its going to be difficult to even get to $15K because of so much negativity around us. Plus the bears would not easily give up the fight. If the bulls really wanted to wrestle, we should do it this time otherwise we wont see that massive bull run that we all have been waiting for.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

Is it possible to hit $5000 or lower this year? Definitely. People need to stop focusing on positive events and start calculating how realistic a negative event is with how bearish the overall market still is. Open your eyes!

This market is far too niche in order to take certain outcomes for granted. Last year no one expected a bull run, but it happened, where this year a lot people seem to expect one, but it won't happen.

The thing with bull runs is that they happen when no one expects them, because that will add to the fomo hype. It makes sense as well because if people expect a bull run, they have bought already and will only sell.

You can't have a bull run with more sellers than buyers.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

Julien Hosp, the co-founder and president of TenX, believes that the price of Bitcoin will possibly reach 60,000$ by the end of this year.

By being an investor for over a year, I have observed the pricing circle of BTC.

Last year, the price evolution started strongly from 12 August 2017 from ~ 2000$ and reached 20,000$ by the end of the year.

For me it will be impossible except if he have many friends that are big whales in which actively engage in manipulating the market movement then $60K will be possible but if he will just rely on real demand of Bitcoin then that will be impossible to reach.Simply because if the Bitcoin will become more expensive in the market it will become more expensive to purchase too in which if that will happen then possibly most of the small time investor will be force to shift to Altcoins investments which is much cheaper to purchase.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cryptohopes

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

It seems quite impossible to hit $60k. But the growth is good and there is good possibilities so think it can go upto $30-40k. Not more than this.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

60k USD is a huge money. I don’t think bitcoin will reach there this year. It may have a great boost but 60k is not possible. I think it will break last year’s record.
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

well in these place predicting something is impossible,  price growth is control by many surrounding things but bitcoin price are going up now so there is a chance that it will progress but expecting that it will progress on that much high rate is seems very hard to me with in 1 year this rate is very high for the market
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

It doesn't matter the price of $60k if BTC tries to reach it since this month. BTC prices have risen again. August to December is quite a long time.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

The market is volatile, so nothing is predictable. But, in my opinion, BTC will go beyond it's previous cap of 20,000$ this year after the SEC's announcement in the next month. The market has grown very promisingly till now and shows great potentiality for further in future.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

It's up to you op if you were going to believe them or yourself. I, myself won't believe such unrealistic prediction. For me, it will take not just a year before were going to see a new ATH. Just like the previous ATH, it takes how many years before it got beaten and I believe it will be the same.
JoynababyGirl

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

Well, that's what most ''big people'' in the ICO market are saying. I can see it's speculation has basis but to me irrespective of what those officials including state institutions such as SEC and CFTC are saying that Bitcoin is going to hit an all-time high of about $60,000 at the end of 2018, I think what will happen will happen!
Though there is a likelihood that the price of BTC will rise in 2018 starting September this year, maybe it won't be that much but at least can be higher than the current peak price of $10,000. Perhaps it can reach $25,000 0r $40,000 but as of $60,000 I doubt a bit. If that can happen, maybe it will extend to early next year, other than that we the investors in Bitcoin are the ones who will be very fortunate for not missing this huge lifetime opportunity! Smiley Wink
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

Crypto-market cannot be predicted exactly, so none can assure of anything that will happen. But, we like to predict and like to think about the actions of ours for the future facts. Lat years pick up as we know was $20k, this year it might be possible to cross it double that makes $40k. Above this will be a news of wonder to me but I will not get it a very big issue. Because, In Crypto space, anything can happen.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

No it will never reached $60,000 not now and not in the next couple of years,unless the whole world adapt cryptocurrency and governments will lift their policies and banning in our community then from that i guess theres some possibilities,but if not never expect to big because if we fail much bigger bitterness is what will covers us
ziro cent

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

In my view, it's very possible to observe a huge rise in price of bitcoin by the end of this year. May be it cannot hit $60000 but from the experience of last year market price, I won't surprise if the price hits $40000-50000.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

It is still hard to believe at this momebt despite of seeing that the market is now starting to increase. We should keep in mind that its highest market value which is blow 20k usd is now down by 50 percent due to the continuous dumps in the market. We can't still determine if the increase this time is also the start of bullrun this year so for now, just hold and wait.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: