Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit 60,000$ by the end of 2018?  (Read 603 times)
badger88

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

my bet is near 15k , not quite the peak of end 2017  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

It is more than impossible, that would mean that it needs to make a x8 of the actual price, that is more than unreal and it is not going to happen, neither if there is a new bullrun
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

It is more than impossible, that would mean that it needs to make a x8 of the actual price, that is more than unreal and it is not going to happen, neither if there is a new bullrun

We could really think of impossible to happen. Only few months time and I think it cannot reach to 60k even their is adaptions happen. If their is massive growth could take place before this year ends price of bitcoin could explode evenly.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

If there will be a repeat of what happened last year, when the price of Bitcoin climbed from $3,500 to $19,400 the $50,000 speculation is possible, using the same percentage difference $3,500 USD to $19,400 USD. But Going beyond $60,000 USD, thats not only setting a new record for ATH but also setting a new record on how much percentage it increased.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

This is funny. Bitcoin hitting 60k is not realistic for now. Forget what happened in 2017 December. Bitcoin hitting 14k again might take sometimes into the future before doing that. People shouldn't just predict the outcome of BTC at the end of the year like that.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

This is funny. Bitcoin hitting 60k is not realistic for now. Forget what happened in 2017 December. Bitcoin hitting 14k again might take sometimes into the future before doing that. People shouldn't just predict the outcome of BTC at the end of the year like that.
You're right, even for now bitcoin prices do not touch the $ 10k price. well, maybe the $ 60k price will be achieved in the future, but I think this year is very difficult to rise to that price, especially so many crises for now.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

Julien Hosp, the co-founder and president of TenX, believes that the price of Bitcoin will possibly reach 60,000$ by the end of this year.

By being an investor for over a year, I have observed the pricing circle of BTC.

Last year, the price evolution started strongly from 12 August 2017 from ~ 2000$ and reached 20,000$ by the end of the year.

https://znews-photo-td.zadn.vn/w660/Uploaded/lce_uxlcq/2017_12_02/c_1.jpg

Will the history come back again this year?

My prediction is yes. How's about you?
very optimistic about this belief.
I strongly believe that by the end of 2018 bitcoin can reach that figure, even if it is not $ 60,000.
I hope the bitcoin price will not fall below $ 50,000.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

There are less chance for $60k this year.2018 seems to be bit calm and not like 2017. I think the investment spread over new ICOs. Number of new tokens have increased and seeing 2017’s growth of altcoins, investors believe that less investment on new best ICOs on long term will bring more turn over. Thus the contribution spread over. Since bitcoin is not at its growth, other altcoins stayed stagnant. Thus investment on other ICOs caused bitcoin value remain low and this is the reason the icos price did not grow up. There is a less chances for $60k.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

You're right, even for now bitcoin prices do not touch the $ 10k price. well, maybe the $ 60k price will be achieved in the future, but I think this year is very difficult to rise to that price, especially so many crises for now.
In fact bitcoin has the ability to reach to any level in less time, we have already seen a lot of big rally in 2017 which causes bitcoin price to increase too much in a less time. I think that such thing can also happen in 2018 and we will see the bitcoin price trading above 60000$ before the end of 2018.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

In fact bitcoin has the ability to reach to any level in less time, we have already seen a lot of big rally in 2017 which causes bitcoin price to increase too much in a less time. I think that such thing can also happen in 2018 and we will see the bitcoin price trading above 60000$ before the end of 2018.

Well that's saying that we'll top btc's unnatural movement last year threefold. Lol. Though we all know anything is possible, people would likely start selling out once 20k is hit so it's pretty farfetched to hit even half of that 60k

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:32:43 PM

If we can see the possibilities that it will reach the former ATH $20k then we can see a bit of shedding light on that speculation but we can also look around the possibilities that it will go down again if that hits $25k or $30k due to some people taking the advantage to play it safe with their new profits sell high then buy low, major corrections and the upcoming bear market, we are going to see what's going to happen this year.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

For the remainder of the months left for 2018 to come to end it will be impossible for bitcoins to trade at 60,000 by the end of the year. I think 10,000 to to 15,000 is achievable.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

Julien Hosp, the co-founder and president of TenX, believes that the price of Bitcoin will possibly reach 60,000$ by the end of this year.

By being an investor for over a year, I have observed the pricing circle of BTC.

Last year, the price evolution started strongly from 12 August 2017 from ~ 2000$ and reached 20,000$ by the end of the year.

Will the history come back again this year?

My prediction is yes. How's about you?
I'm not sure if you say $ 60,000, but if you say that the year-end estimate is $ 20,000, I'm still sure.
Because the current estimate of bitcoin is still fluctuating. Maybe not more than $ 20,000.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

For bitcoin, the price by the end of this year at 60,000 dollars is clearly not real. So far I believe that 20 000 - 25 000 dollars will be the optimal price that it can achieve this year. However, the more time passes, and bitcoin practically remains in place, the fewer chances there are for this more realistic forecast. Of course, everything can change dramatically for the better in a few days. Most likely, bitcoin and the entire crypto-currency market will start to grow well in price in the fall, approximately from October.
HarpeCharlotte

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

Not really I think because 60000$ is too much I think it may hit 20000$ or 25000$ I think because now the btc prices are started to increase and this is really great for investors based on demand and supply it will increase soon.   
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

For the remainder of the months left for 2018 to come to end it will be impossible for bitcoins to trade at 60,000 by the end of the year. I think 10,000 to to 15,000 is achievable.

Maybe it might only reach 10k ~ 15k dollars but it was last year and this year, there are more countries that has already been legalized to invest on cryptocurrency so the demand in the market will increase even more.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

It's impossible for bitcoin to grow up that high by the end of 2018. Sure it has some promising protentials to grow but 60.000$? That's a different story.

thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:01:11 PM

It's impossible for bitcoin to grow up that high by the end of 2018. Sure it has some promising protentials to grow but 60.000$? That's a different story.
I do not know exactly the time but it will come. The prediction may be 2013 -> 2017 -> 2021, it takes several years for the market to stabilize last year's achievements.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

I do not know exactly the time but it will come. The prediction may be 2013 -> 2017 -> 2021, it takes several years for the market to stabilize last year's achievements.

Everyone expects bitcoin reach minimum $40K this year end as a vast investment has gone into bitcoin and in other crypto currencies. Though the last few days have been in favor of investors to gather as many coins one can, the second half is expected to yield a decent profits. Hope the value grow from end of December. The growth should continue to growth with a minimum 30 percent positive growth to reach minimum $45k.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

Looking at charts and sentiments of people, I don't think bitcoin will reach $60K this year. Early November last year many people ride the bandwagon of cryptocurrency craze and by end of year they crashed and burned and most of them are newbies and noob who actually have no idea at all about what's really cryptocurrency and blockchains and just invest because it's what everyone talking about and that they think they can make millions overnight with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. This year, people see the deepest dip of cryptocurrency with bitcoin 1k shy to it's original value early last year and bloodbath to crypto market. There's also a lot of FUD surrounding cryptoworld and I believe nowadays, those staying are actually people who really believe in crypto and/or investor who's making a lot of money from the rollercoaster ride we're having today. With this, I believe this year we will not see $60K and we'll be very lucky if we reach the $20K ath again. Maybe next year, after we prove to the world that cryptocurrency is here to stay and will change the financial world then hopefully the $60K ath can be achieve but I'm pretty sure not this year...though I will be very happy if I'm proven wrong and we have all merry christmas and happy new year with that $60k bitcoin ath!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: