Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOUTOUT for HELP!  (Read 93 times)
GeorgiBaltov (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 05:35:10 PM by GeorgiBaltov

Hello dear crypto members, investors, enthusiasts and good people in general. I would like to share with you an amazing story from my home country Bulgaria!

I'm turning to all of you because since I decided to join the blockchain path I was amazed by how many good, honest and generous  people there are here. This comunity is really what is going to change the world in general and this is how things should really be.

My country is the poorest of the European Union, many of the people here have lost hope in the goodness and kindest in others, not because we are bad people, but because my country is corrupted by mafia to its deepest roots.

But today I would like to share with you a very different story, something which  is very hard to find around these lands - "HOPE". This is the story of the seven-year-old phenomenon and superhero Rado.

Before he was a year old, he was diagnosed with Spinal Muscle Atrophy, the number one genetic killer of kids. Since then, every day, Rado fights extremely heroically with the severe illness and achieves inspirational results. We met him and his family a year ago, at first glance, we were conquered by their strong energy and unity. Go on and meet this extraordinary family of an inspiring mother, happy and crazy brothers, and a little but an incredibly strong boy.

Youtube video story url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=xXbueIelIi0

https://i.imgur.com/o0Zznpy.jpg

Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/begood.BG/videos/2082512068444987/UzpfSTEwMDAwMTI3Mjg4NDgxNDoxODU1OTM0MjYxMTI1NjUy/?id=100001272884814

Rado is a participant in the world's first Spinal Muscle Atrophy - Nusinersen - and has to travel to America every  4 months, where after a part of his spinal fluid is withdrawn, it is replaced with a drug. This stage is setup to continue for life!

Now Rado has a 5 year treatment plan, one which has already passed. For his family's happiness for now they do not need to pay for the therapy which is one of the most expensive in the world as for an injection price of 125 000$, but everything ells like traveling expences, a place to sleap, eat etc. every four months, and the auditional check ups and needs of Rado - they need to pay by themselfs!

Even tho they are scared and have  no one to help them they never gave up. For the last one year they have received the support of many amazing people and hope this will continue.

In order for the treatment of Rado to continue for now, they need to gather the amount of 100 000 euro, but when in comes to the government there's no law or institution willing to help, even tho he's a child.

Donation campain: https://helpkarma.com/campaign/krila-za-rado-4

This the campaign for the charity of Rado. I have sent 1000 euro, and I'm quite angry that cannot send more at this stage of time, but at least I can share this amazing story with you guys and hope for the best. From the campaign there is an option to send funds using a bank card, PayPal or a wire transfer but since we are a crypto community I will post my wallet addresses and keep you informed how much we have gathered TOGETHER!

In case you just cannot help financially now, at least share the video or campaign anywhere you wish. Also everyone who has sent funds please place a screenshot in the comments.

Currently I'm organizing the option to send a receipt to everyone who has donated funds.

If you have any bright ideas of how more people can hear the story of Rado so we can support him even more, feel free to tell me.

Bitcoin: 17J1gaLjjZCuhvg6Kz3ocyW6f7ymvRwxQt

Ethereum: 0x9e744ed6AcE5a5990bBf86572fC294529b9Ee55d

Litecoin: Lf1YA57NiNFwP1SJoptaeXpbVCUcxZVSZ9

Dash: XctCwWkvuci9xPQEj7o21C7RHvriEE9vPz

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: