Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

Personally, I prefer to divide my investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

for me my investment strategy I'm buying at a low-priced coin and should be famous coins for you to be able to recover your coin shopping investment and you should be asking for it at good price and my volume
ngocanh3799

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

Our best strategy is PATIENCE.
buy bitcoin at around $ 7000 and patiently wait for it to sell over $ 10,000 then sell them and we'll make a profit.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

I shifted for now in bitcoin. I practice swing trades on it because my altcoins is like a patient in a hospital that is comatose and its been months with no gains at all. Maybe if see a news that can pump the altcoins, I'll start trading it again.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

Keep Calm I am not in panic, because I believe that market is cycle based, and all the things going on here will be repeated in some Future as well as falling and rising of the prices.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

My investment strategy is simple. Just #HODL it for the long-term because Bitcoin has a bright future ahead. However, if you are skilled enough in day trading with Bitcoin, I believe you can make quick profits of it. For long-term #HODLing, it would be less riskier and have a great chance for you to earn greater profits. If you learn how to manage your risks or having a mindset that whatever Bitcoin's price have, it would be worth holding it in the long run. After all, Bitcoin has a bright future ahead.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Panic selling are just effective for those newbie and to prevent to do not happen again. Review first the coin that you're planning to Invest, dont just Invest because of Its hype, you must know It as well, to make you guarantee that you're money has a bright future.
adb32ub

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

Long-term investment and averaging.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Well,  I just buy when the price has fallen and wait till the price shoots up. One thing we should uphold in this business is patience. Have patience and hodl till the right time
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

Keep Calm I am not in panic, because I believe that market is cycle based, and all the things going on here will be repeated in some Future as well as falling and rising of the prices.
If you are in panic situation, it may cause of bad to you and the crypto market, it's better to calm down. As of now the market are slightly increased especially the price of bitcoin are increasing now and it was moved up to $7700 and hopefully this is the beginning of recovery.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

When knowing the majority market of coins experiencing turmoil may rely on long-term investment can be the best solution because when traders continue to capitalize on investments every day it will most likely only lead to panic and those who can not afford to be patient can incur losses.
Tony_Nguyen (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.

That's a long hold. I personally think the price record will be breached very soon by Oct this year. Let's wait and see
Tony_Nguyen (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Every Bitcoin investor is waiting on the good news of ETF approval.
As the date of the announcement is not clear some says 10th other 16th of next month but let's keep in mind that the announcement date could be extended by SEC at any time. I believe that SEC's decision will have a major effect on Bitcoin's price maybe a few times fold the effect of Bitcoin Futures approved last year.

That is a good signal for the market to move up fast. I believe that the price of BTC will be increased significantly prior to the ETF approval.
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

It all depends, in my own understanding. If you are buying a Bitcoin it is very important to bear it in mind that long investment is involved. For people that bought cheap, they can sell at higher price if the market go high but for the situation of market as at now, it is more important to keep coin till you are satisfy of the market price. There is nothing to panic of I believe Bitcoin will rise by December this year
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

Hello all.

in the current market conditions that do not have an increase, I always do the investment strategy by buying a low-priced coin and have a good future. this is useful for us to get profit by buying at low price and future potency for high pump. so our profit will be great if the market returns to normal.

Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

Bitcoin is very volatile. So, you better buy some other coin. But, If you want to buy Bitcoin, you have to buy at day lows and sell when price is up. Now, this strategy is difficult for Bitcoin is up and down fast, in the same day. You can also buy for a long period. It would be dangerous.
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

Hello all.

Overall, my strategy is to hold certain coins for a maximum of one year. I think the big volatility of the crypto market is a very good premise if you find the right coins to make a good profit for a short time.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

Bitcoin is very volatile. So, you better buy some other coin. But, If you want to buy Bitcoin, you have to buy at day lows and sell when price is up. Now, this strategy is difficult for Bitcoin is up and down fast, in the same day. You can also buy for a long period. It would be dangerous.
Bitcoin is very volatile and most of the other crypto currencies are also so better invest on bitcoin long term because these volatility is just temporary.My strategy on bitcoin is just buy at the current price and hold it for some years like five years then we can know the real profits from investing on bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

Yes, the current situation of the market is not so good. And I think when the market is red it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. So my own investment strategy is to buy bitcoin and hold it long term. We all know that bitcoin is the future. So I will hold it until the price rises up. I know that to earn a big profit I need to hold it long term with patience. Because patience is the key to earn more profit.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:53 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

in the current market conditions that do not have an increase, I always do the investment strategy by buying a low-priced coin and have a good future. this is useful for us to get profit by buying at low price and future potency for high pump. so our profit will be great if the market returns to normal.
My investment strategy is very simple but yet so effective. First i will buy bitcoins in the market when the price is low. And then wait for the right time to sell it, when im already satisfied with the price ill go but if not just hold. After i sell my bitcoin i will buy again bitcoin and repeat the process. I have now 2cars because of that simple strategy.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: