Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SHARKGATE - The Future Of Website Security - Join the global war 🚀🚀  (Read 330 times)
the-jvm-at-sharkgate

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

Great news! We have got the SharkGate ICO listed on icobench -  https://icobench.com/ico/sharkgate with a rating of 4.3 out of 5.  Not a bad start, we will work over the coming days to address any missing info they mentioned so we get the SharkGate ICO a rating of 5 out of 5.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharkgateico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

Actually, it is now 4.4 on IcoBench -  https://icobench.com/ico/sharkgate   

5 out of 5 coming soon!
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

The SharkGate Plugin is powered by the blockchain using the collective intelligence of the SharkGate AI and the SharkGate Website Threat Defence Database. It also compliments these by having its own personal AI dedicated to learning and protecting your website. From the moment it is first installed it provides a website with a very high level of hacker protection and then continually grows smarter and better at protecting against attacks as more traffic is analyzed.
sharkgateico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Thanks for the that and yes that is exactly right. Please note that SharkGate already protects 1000's of sites worldwide using the AI 'Deep Sea' and Threat Defence Database 'WTDD' services packaged in a centralized form. We are now moving this prototype over to a decentralized model utilizing the blockchain where they will devour the Big Data and grow exponentially.
sharkgateico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:01:49 PM

The SharkGate plugin is an agent that acts as a websites primary endpoint protection. It identifies and blocks attacks as well as acting as a provider of consolidated attack data and processing power to the Ecosystem.

As well as providing unrivaled hacker protection the plugin also works as an 'always-on' malware scanner, continually monitoring in case any malicious infection is placed on the site. Our experience with the current SharkGate firewall (that is already protecting many thousands of sites Worldwide) is that it is key to still be scanning a site regularly for infection even when it is behind a firewall due to issues such as cross-site contamination. This is when a site is negatively affected by neighboring sites within the same server due to poor isolation on the server or account configuration. Cross-site contamination is one of the greatest contributors to the shared hosting secure or insecure debate.
the-jvm-at-sharkgate

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

The first version of the SharkGate Plugin (endpoint protection, installed directly on websites) will be for the Wordpress CMS. Wordpress was chosen as sites using this CMS make up more than 30% of all websites on the internet. It is also the most common type of website targeted by hackers. Website owners for all other types of websites have no need to worry they will be left out though as shortly after the Wordpress plugin, we will release plugins for other content management systems (CMS) and a general one that works for any website that is not a standard CMS.

https://s.w.org/about/images/logos/wordpress-logo-stacked-rgb.png
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

SHARKGATE does do their homework diligently. the company growth significantly before it's going to take the chance to grow even bigger in cryptocurrency world.
That way would be the best choice to join the cyrptocurreny world since it keep on growing fro day to day.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Actually, it is now 4.4 on IcoBench -  https://icobench.com/ico/sharkgate   

5 out of 5 coming soon!
I think this is a very good result.The idea that the team offers me was impressive,I believe that cyber protection is a very promising and most importantly necessary direction.I will monitor the project, as I think it is potentially profitable.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

Hi, I read about your project, I really liked it, great guys are a strong team, I participate
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

Thanks for the that and yes that is exactly right. Please note that SharkGate already protects 1000's of sites worldwide using the AI 'Deep Sea' and Threat Defence Database 'WTDD' services packaged in a centralized form. We are now moving this prototype over to a decentralized model utilizing the blockchain where they will devour the Big Data and grow exponentially.

No probs, tell me what else my stooge can do for u and I will get him to work. I dont see the need in shark gateway, its not something that could deserve ur attention or make u crack eggs against ur face to cover the eyes with yolks to effectively constrict the eyelids and seem more like a terminator. U need to be taught, to be giver the basics of building stuff.

cryptodetectives

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

Could you please clarify how exactly blockchain is going to make your products better?

Whitepaper says: "Storing vasts amount of data on the blockchain directly is not wise with the current blockchain implementations. So the storage for the WTDD will be the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) with the hash values stored on the blockchain."

That is the only technical part regarding blockchain in the whitepaper.

Why you plan to store hashes in blockchain and not in IPFS or another distributed DB?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: