Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price increase trend?  (Read 525 times)
daoquanghuan (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

Looking at the good news in the market I think the bitcoin price next time will have growth, but there are two different opinions:
One is that the bitcoin price will drop to $ 5,000 before rebounding
The second is bitcoin will keep the current price over $ 7400 and continue to go up next.
Do you think bitcoin will have a strong correction phase down to $ 5000 or not?
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

I thought that bitcoin would not be a correction at the $ 5,000 price but I am very confident that bitcoin is now well traveled up.
lelilulu

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

Looking at the good news in the market I think the bitcoin price next time will have growth, but there are two different opinions:
The second is bitcoin will keep the current price over $ 7400 and continue to go up next.
Yes of course, it's very possible. If bitcoin can be dropped to $ 5000 so I will believe that the price will be pump until $ 50000 too.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

there is no reason for bitcoin to drop that low and anyone who is advocating this "opinion" is doing so because they have been left behind and now want a chance to get back in.

the fact is even if there was a big bad news price may not go below $6k. of course we can never predict with 100% accuracy but as i said there is no reason for it to go below that as it was tested many times already and the support there is pretty strong.

There is a FOMO brewing...
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Bitcoin is set for the next trend. Even in the lat couple of hours it tarted rising now over $7500 and this is really great news. I think the upward trend will continue and we'll see the market on the rise again.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

I think bitcoin will increase in value, and for a $ 5000 price correction will not happen this year. Although the market is currently shaky, but bitcoin mesih into special coins and certainly more can increase.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

Some analysts say that bitcoin has reached its bottom and now the trend will only be positive.. it would be certainly nice, but who knows how it happened)
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

If you ask anyone to give his perfect and 100% correct opinion; then it is impossible.  Even if someone assures you about 100% price up or down movement; never trust him.

But the current circumstances are indicating upward movement.  And the price falling to the levels of 5k seems very difficult if not impossible I think entering at this moment in the market will be a good decision.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will not make correction its price anymore. The price level $7400 shows its growth over the past few months and moving slowly.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Bitcoin will not go down to $5k again. Bitcoin was able to stay around 6K for more than 3 weeks without going down more before finally it cross over back to $7k. I believe the bearish market is fanning out to usher in the bullish rally we are all expecting. The time has come when bitcoin will moon again.
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

I believe this is just the beginning. Bitcoin have now crossed to the 7500 margin.

Keep in mind this bull-run won’t likely be hassle-free; there will be opportunities to make some small purchases, here and there, in the hopes price will continue to raise past the USD 20k level. Be smart
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

I'm sure that in the autumn Bitcoin will surprise us with new price records! Now the race has begun. And positive news, he will even more heat up his growth! Therefore, we buy and wait. Good luck to all!

ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

I also do believe we'll hover above the $7k price that it is now, but I have a small issue with why you think we're going to hit back at $5000 and then the rebound will start. Haven't we got there already, I thought it was suopoasd to even be $6k but we moved slightly into $5k. Well, to me I think we're already in the rebound. ATH on my mind now. Grin

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

I think bitcoin has paid its dues with bearish market since the beginning of the year. The good news was that it could not break the support at $6k all these while. Now that bitcoin has cross back to $7k and tried $8k but pulled back. The next move should be to the moons towards the remaining end of the year.
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

I really think we are going to see 10K around August

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

I really think we are going to see 10K around August
I never loose hope that bitcoin is goes up like that value 10K if that happen in around month of August I think all investor's and trader's are become happy cause there investment will grow in high profitable income.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

Indeed, this is what most people expect to continue to see further uptrend, strong support will not diminish more value, may just rise slowly and not let news disrupt market movements to rise, in the near future there is a big difference in waiting for the amount of new money coming in for trying to pump prices above $ 7500, the risk is inevitable for people who want to play the market movement.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

i think you can clearly see now that all those drop to $5000, $3000, etc have been silly guesses made by FUD spreaders and none of them had any merit to it.
let this be a lesson to you so that in the future you don't listen to idiotic guesses that you read on the internet.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will fall to $5,000. Because such prices will first cause miners to lose money, many investors have recently joined the market. I believe that you have read the news about the ETF!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

I don’t think bitcoin will drop now. As far as I understand by analyzing the graph it seems like bitcoin will hit milestones this year. It may pump upto 50k USD. Some experts are also saying about this bull run.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: