Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is starting to improve  (Read 362 times)
febrian1705 (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

BTC is starting to improve

it's time for us to hold for some time again to get a satisfactory result of our patience.

What is your opinion HuhBTCBTC
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

BTC is gaining power to go up just under its current resistant value. I think if this break this level then it will reach $10K level easily. Patience will be rewarded for sure  Smiley
phairan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

I totally agree with you about the Bitcoin recovering stage, however, in my opinion, we have to be very dangerous holding our Bitcoins since now, it's kind of difficult to forecast the growing trend and maybe we are just facing a recovery which will bring much worst market condition. Hopefully, I am wrong with my statement and we will get a decent reward holding our Bitcoins
Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

it's time for us to hold for some time again to get a satisfactory result of our patience.

In CRYPTO market, there is always time to buy and sell, it's not yet time to hold for long time because the dip might surprise us, take profit and buy back at dip. My take
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

Bitcoin price still is very unpredictable and high risk due to volatility recent price rally was because of mastercard announcement I guess, some spikes is good and long term goal always produce good outcome for the hodlers.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

A meeting of the G20 take part in Argentina where will be discussed the future of the Crypto-currency. I hope positive decisions will lead to new price levels.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Yes I think bitcoin will continue to recover from a fall. If yoy are really patience in waiting for the right time to sell or hodl it for long term investment . You will really have a good profit in the future.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

Bitcoin price seems to recover since the past few days. But I think we should be careful with our trades and monitor the market further to have a clearer picture of Bitcoin direction.

phairan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

Let's hope that this is not the beginning of something very, very bad. As we all know, the recovery can bring much worst consequences which can impact on the entire community of cryptocurrency industry. I believe that we must be careful and not be too excited with these news
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

of course, mate

you'd better hold bitcoin for three or more years to get a quality results

if you don't own entire bitcoin, I mean at least 1, you'd better to buy out up to make it 1 at least
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

Yeah definitely, both technical and fundamental indicators are positive now about bitcoin, if institutional money starts coming to crypto market we will see huge surge in prices and it is expected to happen from next month.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

It is a good sign that bitcoin is now recovering unlike any other altcoin out there. hopefully this continue til it break 10k mark again so that there will be another investors who will be encourage to invest again in cryptocurrency.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

At the moment it is getting a bit quiet about bitcoin and cryptos in the mainstream media. But you are right bitcoin is developing and nobody notices it haha

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐