Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little problem with Bitstamp  (Read 932 times)
shizuska (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:04:34 AM

Hello, i wonder if somone has similiar problem at bitstamp. If i try to withdraw btc/eur it sends me confirmation link to e-mail as usual. Problem is if i click that confirmation link nothing happens, it still shows that e-mail confirmation is needed. Does anyone of you have the same problem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:08:30 AM

Hello, i wonder if somone has similiar problem at bitstamp. If i try to withdraw btc/eur it sends me confirmation link to e-mail as usual. Problem is if i click that confirmation link nothing happens, it still shows that e-mail confirmation is needed. Does anyone of you have the same problem?

Does "Speculation" sounds like where you should post a service problem question? idiot....

There is a forum called "Service Discussion", dumbass
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:11:01 AM

Hi we are from bitcoin and we are friendly.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:18:52 AM

Does "Speculation" sounds like where you should post a service problem question? idiot....

There is a forum called "Service Discussion", dumbass

Easy brodini, he made a simple mistake. I can see how it happening over and over can be annoying, but it's just one of the perks of being an original here at the forums. We want to welcome people into the community not bash them away from it. Never the less, I'm sure they know not to use the correct forum next time.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:19:52 AM

There seem to be a lot of frustrated people on the forum lately. Is it the bear market?
Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:24:59 AM

There seems to be an issue with email confirmation links from Bitstamp. I had the same when I tried to make a Bitcoin withdrawal last night. However, I temporarily disabled email confirmation for withdrawals, retried the withdrawal and it went through.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:53:30 AM

Did you try contacting their support ? There is also the "Service discussion" thread.
michellj

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:02:23 AM

I had the same problem yesterday - thanks for the info - I too disabled the email confirmation thingy at all went through ok.

There seems to be an issue with email confirmation links from Bitstamp. I had the same when I tried to make a Bitcoin withdrawal last night. However, I temporarily disabled email confirmation for withdrawals, retried the withdrawal and it went through.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:23:17 AM

Just an update you guys, there is a thread about this in the Service Discussion subforum and Hazek just posted an update:

Apologies for the issue. It is now resolved and confirmation links should work again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: