Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:12:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2382 times)
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

I think you shouldn't compare between bounty hunter and investor cause it's really hard to know Smiley). Investor need to have good knowledge and experience about ICO project but are you sure that all investors in crypto world have it? Bounty hunter no need to know too much about ICO project but they just need to care about how much money they can earn from a bounty campaign but are you sure about it? LOL. Hard to know, right? No need to care much about which one is better cause you'll get the answer after long time when only person whom has good knowledge and experience can survive in this world Smiley.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
Bounty hunters are often savvy investors. They often make money from bounty campaigns and use that money to invest in a number of other potential projects.
They often work on projects and understand which projects are good and which ones are bad. I have a lot of experience but I can not share here because it is my way of making money. Grin
kujaroth

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:16:30 AM

Bounty hunters are different types. Sometimes bounty hunters become investors but you can't say that bounty hunter know better than investors and vice versa. We can say they are both knowledgeable at trading but we can not know who is better.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:19:18 AM

Well you are right to an extend about that;  but also bounty hunters also don't get paid sometimes; it happens both ways; crypto is a risky business; does are the rules of crypto
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.

Bounty hunter Learn from mistake they did in past. If they got scamed from one Ico , They never stop , Instend Invest in new Ico. In investment or money management we never invest 100% money in sigle Ico . We invest in parts based on Trust to team towards customers in social media.

New investors when invest money In New ico They dont know weather project will work or not + Price of crypto never stable.
Due to panic They run away and scam everyone who invest in bounty.
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:26:51 AM

I really don't think so. Some bounty hunters are just gambling their time and effort hoping that the ICO that they promoted won't scam them. Others won't even bother to read the whitepaper specially those who are just new to bounty hunting. I have experience this kind of attitude when I first experienced bounty hunting. I care less about the project and about reading everything what's written on the whitepaper until I got scammed. So I've learned my lessons now and just try to pick those bounties that are really promising and paying out.  Grin

When it comes to investors' part, I guess they are the one who is more knowledgeable when it comes to the project or ICO that they are about to entrust their money. They always do some research about the technology of the project and making sure that they can profit. As an investor myself, I would always make sure that my money won't be wasted into a token or coin that has no further value in the crypto space so I really spend some time or even days to analyze which project is worthy to invest my money.
huanglui

Activity: 529

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:31:41 AM

It depends on bounty hunter's and investor's exerience. If you compare investor and hunter with the same expeience, the first has more quality.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

Yes this is somewhat true, i have seen many senior bounty hunters in telegram channels that know about even the tiny things and points in a project and ico that normal people do not even have a hint of, so yes you are right they know much more.

As bounty hunters yes for me too. Because bounty hunters always exploring almost every aspect of crypto. But investors only focus in their investment side. Example if they trade they only focus in trading. While bounty hunters first explore how to collect tokens and then bring it to trading or mining.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

I think so.
Many bounty hunters can find good projects, and then go to the task to get bounty, they can distinguish fake ico, just like investment, you can see at a glance what is worth investing in projects, I think they are very powerful.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

I really don't think so. Some bounty hunters are just gambling their time and effort hoping that the ICO that they promoted won't scam them. Others won't even bother to read the whitepaper specially those who are just new to bounty hunting. I have experience this kind of attitude when I first experienced bounty hunting. I care less about the project and about reading everything what's written on the whitepaper until I got scammed. So I've learned my lessons now and just try to pick those bounties that are really promising and paying out.  Grin

When it comes to investors' part, I guess they are the one who is more knowledgeable when it comes to the project or ICO that they are about to entrust their money. They always do some research about the technology of the project and making sure that they can profit. As an investor myself, I would always make sure that my money won't be wasted into a token or coin that has no further value in the crypto space so I really spend some time or even days to analyze which project is worthy to invest my money.
I don't agree. Time is just important as money if you think about it. Have you heard the phrase 'Time is money'? Bounty hunters are risking their time and effort which is just as important as investors risking their money with ICOs. I don't think that we can generalize and say that bounty hunters can understand crypto better than investors or vica versa. This needs to be analyzed on a case by case basis.

clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

I would dare say that it will depend on the bounty hunter, as an active bounty hunter with a good understanding of what they are in will have a good knowledge of the project they are in as opposed to investors, but if the bounty hunter is only in for they money and does not care of the project it self and does spamming then he/she will not have enough understanding of the project.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Bounty hunter work for a reward for their work on the other hand investor look for more profit in a project when they invest. I would say both understand the cryptocurrencies well but I think investor do more more analysis than bounty hunters  because investor put money in a project and he calculated the risk as well on the other hand experienced bounty hunters can easily determine the good project or bad project and I agree with your statement that bounty hunters will not invest in a project that seems dicey to them they learned differentiating good or bad project by their experience.

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

I think only few bounty hunters can have more knowledge about ICO projects than investors cause bounty hunter only care about how much they can earn from each bounty campaign and which exchange that token will be listed on,....but investors have to care about so many things before investing in an ICO project. But there are few bounty hunters also care about the same things like investor cause they also are investors instead of bounty hunters only Smiley).

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

This question is really apt and good to ask in the light of recent developments of influx of bounty hunters. I do not think bounty hunters especially those ones from Asia have good understanding of how cryptocurrency works. They are always ready to sell their tokens at any price there by making themselves poorer!

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

Bounty hunters don't invest money from their own funds, ICO investor do. So, logicially speaking, ICO investors should have the better understanding of a certain project since their money is at stake. Bounty hunters won't lose a penny wether a project is a success or a failure. Also, bounty hunters can go as much bounty as they want as long as they can. So, why would they exert so much effort on this?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Don't count all of the bounty hunters as experienced one. I've seen those experienced bounty hunters that even are complaining with their wrong pick of a bounty that they'd joined.

It's not about being a bounty hunter and investor, there are investors that are knowledgeable but not all of them. There are bounty hunters that are good at picking bounties but not all of them.

They can also go wrong with their standards and assessment.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

things like this will not be allowed as a reference for the understanding of each individual. everyone has their own special way to understand something including any existing in crypto. the bounty hunter is not necessarily more familiar from investors. even many of the bounty hunter who is just following other people including a much higher rank to determine the project they belong to. so this is not a guarantee to be the savviest and vice versa for investors as well.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

Both Bounty hunters & Investors have their own experiences & have their own intellectual. Bounty hunters encounter lot of scams & have their firsthand experience with them. They are able to judge the Bounty from its initial stage. They are not worried of the coin pump or dump, they can hold coins for long time. But Investors play with their money, they invest just for some profit without knowledge of the project. It all depends upon whether a Bounty hunter/investor is new or experienced.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

I agree with what you say, and usually after they get bored with reward hunting, they will become investors to increase the profits they will get, with their experience analyzing the project during the hunting prize it is their additional science to become a professional investor.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

Yes, I think most of the time the bounty hunter will learn about the ICO project himself.
So when they get to know more about the project, they might be a potential investor in the project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: