Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:59:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2382 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

Believe any investor values his money.If a person decides to invest in a project, then this person will not be stupid by definition.So I think Your opinion is wrong.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
It depends i say. Because most investors have enough knowledge about investing in cryptocurrencies, 80% of investors are crypto oriented and 20% of them are investing on what they heard or think that is profitable without research if it will succeed or a good project. However bounty hunters are good in choosing ICO but it is not a guarantee that it is a succesful project but they search and check every details of the project same as the investor. But investors i think is more cautious than bounty hunters because their money is at stake rather than the bounty hunters that only effort and hard work is at the line.
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.

Maybe yes or maybe no.  We could not pin point which of the two is more versed with crypto.  But I know is they should be both knowledgeable with it. Investors should know about crytpo before making an investment to assess the risk involve along the process. Likewise,  bounty hunters should also know crypto well to participate a legit ICO.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

bounty hunters are investors but investing alone won't give money so they learn from bitcointalk forum and invest in icos
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

it may be right but not all bounty hunter understand about crypto more than investors and I think investor also must have a good knowledge about crypto before they invest. as an investors make a good profit are their goal so they will invest carefully and try to find a good project for their investment.
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

From my own understanding, i think the investors  should understand the cryptocurrency than the bounty hunters because they need to do some feasibility study before investing their money in a project. But sometimes, bounty hunters understand crypto more than the investors, the hunters are the one who promote the project and before they can also promote a project they also will have study the project to some extent to prevent working in vain.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

Yes, personally doing many campaigns made me very fast to skip for example "suspicious" ICO with just a look at website and whitepaper...
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

It is true that you say we as bounty hunters must have made the choice to work with quality projects and we can also be one of the project investors because we have carried out the most accurate analysis in accordance with their respective expertise, but we also not perfect in choosing an ICO project because we also will not know whether the developer will actually float the project.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Bounty hunters too have a better understanding, in most cases investors make a big learning about the entire project and the real time usage. In most cases, bounty hunters were a part of the investors. From investor side, the time period for profiting is always taken into consideration from the investors point of view.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

i very much disagree wit you. Firstly bounty hunters are investors. THe investors you mention only invest their money whereas bounty hunters invest both their time, energy, intellectual powers and some tiny amount of money (data subscription) to promote and market a project. now to my point, Both are on the same level of understanding. this am saying as both a hunter and an investors. the project will have to be vetted critically before embarking on it so that lose will not come off it.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Zumbiko

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

perhaps you are right and the participants of Bounty have more experience in choosing ICO projects.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

this depends on which part they involved in the bounty if they are involved with the whitepaper translation they are the most suitable one to know the project
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:05 PM

Actually, bounty hunters now are very alert and have a lot of experience with cryptocurrency so they know very well about it and investors can only invest their money to find out.
Bounty hunters already experience a failure project but I think investors should know more about the project before he invest because its too risky if you invest on a project that you don’t understand. Usually bounty hunters and just joining a campaign and not making any effort to understand the project, investors must be knowledgeable enough.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

Quite a strange assumption, it all depends on the person. Forum is full of reports that bounty campaigns are scam, and do not need to deal with them. Approximately the same with investors. If you look at any, even obviously scam or unpromising ICO, you will see a large number of bounty hunters, and money invested in the project by investors. Experience has nothing to do with it, the main skill is, analyze.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

maybe because the bounty hunter is more understanding about the ico that I follow about all the missions and plans of the ico project and investors mostly read from most web pages.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

I think that here it is necessary to look individually. I expect the investors in general are better versed in new projects than bounty hunters. Besides, not all good projects have a bounty.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

If the bountyhunters understood everything better than the investors, there would not be so much nagging about the payments. Investors are also many and they are just as different in terms of experience. Investors lose their money, and bountyhunters do not get their own money.

i think in this they are equal because wen we say bounty hunter knows the promising project then do they do scam project at last they won't pay them too, see what i see is that they have the same experience too because there are dedicated investor that determines the best project or good project, but one i sees in bounty hunters is that they are after there payment and they will dump and run. in this investors struggles to know more about the projects before participating or investing in such projects.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:33:22 AM

There are a lot of veteran bounty hunters here that studied the project before participating in it, so I think they also have more understanding in crypto/project. But its true too that there are also bounty hunters that just participate in bounties without research on the project, as long as they are fine with the rules or payment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

You're right,for me Bounty Hunters is more knowledgeable in choosing a project to invest because of how many times we have passed through different projects scam or legit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

You're right,for me Bounty Hunters is more knowledgeable in choosing a project to invest because of how many times we have passed through different projects scam or legit.

I am guessing not most bounty hunters only aims to receive the stake for there current rank. They can even join any bounties without knowing about the project especially if they are paying high. On the other hand, Investors are more knowledgeable because they are soing research first before giving out money in a certain project or ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: