Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterCard now ready to join the Crypto game  (Read 758 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

It is a very great news that even though a lot of people are doubting the cryptocurrency, there are people and big companies like the mastercard that are now engaging and really believing in the cryptocurrency and that is a huge step for cryptocurrency to level up its worthiness because we are really seeing huge adaption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

This is will be highly innovative if true and successful. So many positive development have been mentioned recently in respect of cryptocurrencies but I am yet to see them impact on the price. I hope this development won't just be like those that we have heard in the past.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

This is good information, I see that the population of South Korea has a huge demand for games with the basic blockchain system, enthusiastic there is very large.

it would be better if mastercard is used for every business transaction model too.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

that's great news. because they know that buying crypto now will get a big profit. because buying at a cheap price and selling it at a high price .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

Mastercard will be a great addition to the world of crypto. In many parts of the world, people accept and use bitcoin for various business transactions thus when mastercard gets into the world of crypto, it will really be a good addition.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

this is a good innovation, but in reality the crypto world doesn't need mastercard. Crypto only requires gadgets and applications, except for loan and credit platforms.

Mastercard uses only to store assets, this is like a paperwallet crypto wallet.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

Mastercard is getting into the crypto game. It's patented "a method that would manage 'fractional reserves of blockchain currency Eventually, this patent will allow Mastercard users to buy and pay for goods with bitcoin instead of dollars and other forms of fiat currency.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/17/bitcoin-above-7000.html

Good Good News coming into the Crypto space.
Better days are yet to come

Yep good news for us and hope this news can help for bitcoin goes bump and jump again their price the market but sadly a lot of good news lpfor the month of july about new company and country accpept bitcoin as payment and leagl tender currency but doesn't effect to increase the bitcoin price.
By the congrats to mastercard for adopting cryptocurrency.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

If mastercard really ready to join to cryptocurrency it is really good Idea because mastercard is powerful company more people who use it will possible to use bitcoin too . I hope more company like master card will join and accept cryptocurrency.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:38:33 AM

Check out STK they have a 5 year deal with Mastercard.  They are going live in Canada soon.  The rest of the world to follow. Very exciting times for crypto payment. 

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stk/

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:56:12 AM

Now this is great news! Another big name that will certainly add value and validate the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies. Names like Apple, Samsung, and MasterCard will surely make skeptics think twice and re-evaluate their thinking about this system. Bit by bit, the crypto space is getting more support from huge industries which shows better light of its future.

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:08:49 AM

Every time there are always big companies that join in Cryptocurrency, this means Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are still growing. And I hope this will be good news, now the price of other crypto Bitcoin and Coins is quite low, hopefully with good news like this can affect investor interest in investing in Cryptocurrency, so the price of coins can be raised up.
Michelle_Wood

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

Wow! It is like a Christmas gift. I am so happy to read this one. Thank you so much for sharing. Helping and giving precious information on this forum is awesome. Thanks to everybody. Concerning the news, it will lift the market. We were all waiting for that. Most of users have a Master Card and this will boost the buying and selling process. What else? The future belongs to cryptocurrency. Master Card has just done a smart move.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:25:12 AM

News like this that makes our hearts crypto players a little quieter, even though the price of coins is still far below. I hope bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still growing, and more large companies are joining and adopting cryptocurrency.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:42:12 AM

News like this that makes our hearts crypto players a little quieter, even though the price of coins is still far below. I hope bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still growing, and more large companies are joining and adopting cryptocurrency.

Large companies join in means a lot for all of us, this can indicate that they already acknowledge crypto potential and crypto is enough to fight in the big world, this is a new important step for crypto rising for the future, I just wish this events could start lifting up crypto price and give some positive signal to the investors

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:59:17 AM

Large companies join in means a lot for all of us, this can indicate that they already acknowledge crypto potential and crypto is enough to fight in the big world, this is a new important step for crypto rising for the future, I just wish this events could start lifting up crypto price and give some positive signal to the investors
yeah, you're right.
this is news that is highly anticipated by crypto lovers, especially lovers of bitcoin (including me),
this will really help to restore the price of bitcoin on the market.

and i hope that in the future there will be more and more large companies adopting bitcoin as payment for goods to be purchased.
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

This news will become the best news ever for those who frequently invest in this because now they can easily so this and also it is now become more relivable.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

with today's technology it is possible to that Mastercard will be joining in crypto industry.This may lead to a much better and more secured banking transactions globally.Imagined a more hassle free mobile banking anytime and anywhere.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

Mastercard is getting into the crypto game. It's patented "a method that would manage 'fractional reserves of blockchain currency Eventually, this patent will allow Mastercard users to buy and pay for goods with bitcoin instead of dollars and other forms of fiat currency.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/17/bitcoin-above-7000.html

Good Good News coming into the Crypto space.
Better days are yet to come

Really good news, MasterCard unveils the new crypt on the crypto market. Using the MasterCard, the crypto market will continue to operate around the world. This is very important for cryptos users. The effect of this change will be seen in the global economy of 3-4 years. I hope its results will be good.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

its not really new to hear and see this kind of news because even before , there are now lots of carding companies and banks that issues a crypto credit/debit card . but its nice to know that some popular companies like master card are now joining the crypto community , for sure this can even help the crypto to become more acceptable on the public which can also lead for an even price growth .

This news will become the best news ever for those who frequently invest in this because now they can easily so this and also it is now become more relivable.

the news is good but not the best at all ,  because it is now common to see a big reputable company that joins the crypto revolution .  lets hope that others will also follow this trend .
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

if they allow mastercard users to buy and pay for goods with bitcoin instead crypto space better days are yet to come this is a great news, just hope every thing works as its stated above because i have seen allot of speculations and different rumor all in the name of cryptocurrency interest and increasing but all turn to be nothing before there were different news that russians will be using bitcoin as means of payment to purchase ticket and to my greatest surprise nothing like that happen.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: