Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie trader  (Read 2493 times)
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

Tip that I will give to you is this, try to trade via instinct of yours. It will give you the edge of not losing the trade of yours. I became a product of a trading signal that lost money. So be careful.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
With a market that is in a bear market now, I believe that at this point you should only invest in short-term in bitcoin to reduce risk. You plan and trade the day, the market is constantly fluctuating and the bitcoin price can drop sharply at any time so you always have to observe the bitcoin price when trading.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:54:52 AM

what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
What is needed to start trading? More than what you are going to get in the short answers we can give to you, you need to read several books about the subject and watch videos as well, trading is one of the most difficult activities in this market and it seems you are not approaching this as seriously as you should, if you do not then you will lose your money and then you are going to regret not studying as hard as you should.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

What we need to start in trading is knowledge. Because we don't yet have any experience about the scenario in trading, our reaction might be pliant. If we know about technicalities in trading, we can easily adapt the market situation. I believe that we don't need to be perfect but we have to learn about basics.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

Tip that I will give to you is this, try to trade via instinct of yours. It will give you the edge of not losing the trade of yours. I became a product of a trading signal that lost money. So be careful.
I will not follow instinct if I am a newbie, you know the instincts of the newbie who do not have any knowledge and skills will only be the same as gambling, because you only depend on luck, and instinct is the last way when you have no other options, try to keep learning
JessicaThomas58

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:58:16 AM

You should note the time frame should or should not trade.
Depending on the coin or floor you can trade at different times.
Some coin from which country or country to trade most will fluctuate in that time frame (eg Doge and Nem will initially fluctuate in the Tokyo frame).
London and New York time frames are the largest, so trading in those 2 frames will be the most volatile, especially the New York frame.
Some floors in any country fluctuate in that time frame: As Poloniex and Kraken of the United States will fluctuate in the New York frame.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:20:58 AM

Trading signal is quiet not good for newbies, its really risky. You can actually trade with a small amount of money so you will experience how this market works in real time. I started my journey in trading by just reading trading books, it helps a lot so better to start learning with books or any way that you think is more convenient to you.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

As a new be, you must realize that you will have to learn patience by the loss and profit you will miss or gain. The most important trading attribute is your ability to be patience and hold your position even more if it means losing!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

for a newbie trader like you should learn in some online media like youtube and others you have to try hard to read and try new things don't be afraid when you experience losses because experience is the key to success.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

you need to start with some investment fund.  what's good in crypto trading is that you don't need to have lots of funds to start with.  research on the projects/coins that you wish to trade.  inside information is very important.  don't be too greedy that you try to invest all funds in one project/coin/token.  it's wise to diversify your funds into smaller parts, like putting eggs in different baskets.  and learn from other's mistakes, otherwise you will learn from your own mistakes.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

As a new be, you must realize that you will have to learn patience by the loss and profit you will miss or gain. The most important trading attribute is your ability to be patience and hold your position even more if it means losing!
I think becoming a newbie, it comes as responsibility for a person to think over what he has planned and how he would be coping it till successful results. For such scenario, I think they must understand the fact that people should learn biter and equip themselves with best knowledge to their effort. This only could be a sighting solution for all their problems.
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

I would hardly suggest you not to go into the trading action until you will be very confident in the things that you are about to do and perform, without any education and knowledge is a high chance to  be left with nothing.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:35:08 PM

I believe that if you are a newbie trader then you should not start trading at this point, you can see that the past few days bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and has pulled the price of altcoin down, the market is red key So I believe you should not trade at this point without experience. Wait for bitcoin to stabilize and plan your trading.
Ashkap1011

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

My top tip for day trading is going into every trade with a plan, a buy and sell point and your stop loss. If you want to learn how to daytrading then I would I highly recommend this discord group. https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy
They give calls on coins and discuss the health of the market. They have a voodoo library which has a lot of tips for day trading such as only trading high volume coins with 100btc books etc.. the community is great when you need to discuss coins. Check it out if you would like https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

For newbies must need to have more knowledge in online trading and have encouraged to do this kind of job and long patient to gain profits.. It is very important for newbies to learn about online trading..
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

In the beginning, the newbie traders should concentrate on learning instead of going for profits, as the market is not favorable for trading, they would end up losing all their money.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

for newbie traders you should be able to get more to learn good trading methods and the right way to trade so that you can get a lot of profits so you don't lose from trading.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

The market is showing signs of a strong recovery, so I think this is the right time for newcomers to enter the market. The bitcoin industry is constantly on the rise and this is a great opportunity for new investors to profit easily from trade. The market will continue to recover strongly in the coming time and bitcoin prices will be able to reach the $ 10000 mark.
No doubt that it is the best time for buying for the newcomers but I think that still they nee to me too much careful and need to invest only such amount that they can afford to lose and which will not financially affect them too bad. All the traders got their experience with the passage of time, It take a lot of time for them to become trading expert.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

That is too general question to ask for which there are many more answers than one. Because trading is whole new branch of investing your money into the crypto currencies. If you really want ot have trading skills then learn it by all yourself. You can always go out in the market and start your first trade with the small amount. Learn how the candles and graphs work and what different colours, movements mean in the market. Dont go too deep in the technical stuff, you just need to be relied on fundamental stuff so that you can predict different movement of the market. Start choosing best coins in the market, learn to read about the roadmaps, whitepaper because this can predict future movements of the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

To plunge into the world of crypto a beginner must be prepared to accept all the risks that arise when investing because with the fluctuations in coin prices those who are unable to hold assets well the chances of achieving success are increasingly difficult and they can worry when they want to try investing again.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: