Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie trader  (Read 2493 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice

The first thing to do is to have funds to start investing. In trading you need to be very vigilant to the market. Start doing your research, study it and read more articles about cryptocurrency. Do the basics, buy low and sell high. That is all I can share to you if you are a new traders.

Following this steps are really good for a new  trader that it can be have to manage with being practical is a must and you just need more effort within be confident and be brave on what you have to deal with.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

Crypto and blockchain projects can really be useful for all of us. Blockchain can solve many problems. For example, Svandis is developing a platform for crypto markets to provide leading financial research, analytical and visualisation tools for professional short-term and long-term traders, analysts, hedge funds, institutional investors, proprietary trading firms, venture capital funds, token sales contributors, exchanges and other participants in the crypto space
maybe there are some differences between a professional trader and a self-taught trader to amateurs. It seems to me that first of all the difference in the approaches to this activity and in the real capabilities of this or that trader. But afterwards the whole problem is solved only by experience.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:19:53 AM

Crypto and blockchain projects can really be useful for all of us. Blockchain can solve many problems. For example, Svandis is developing a platform for crypto markets to provide leading financial research, analytical and visualisation tools for professional short-term and long-term traders, analysts, hedge funds, institutional investors, proprietary trading firms, venture capital funds, token sales contributors, exchanges and other participants in the crypto space
maybe there are some differences between a professional trader and a self-taught trader to amateurs. It seems to me that first of all the difference in the approaches to this activity and in the real capabilities of this or that trader. But afterwards the whole problem is solved only by experience.
Experience is the best teacher as they say, therefore we have to learn with our journey in trading.
Everyday you will learn new things and you have to add your learning so you skills will improve, in the end, only if you are consistent will make you successful.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
I'm also new but based on my previous experience, I often read tips for getting useful information and asking for suggestions from some friends to understand and make market analysis, I keep repeating it and doing it on the market.

Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

I'm also new but based on my previous experience, I often read tips for getting useful information and asking for suggestions from some friends to understand and make market analysis, I keep repeating it and doing it on the market.
Yes doing own research for some tips and those learnings use it and experience it are the best way to learn new strategies on which we can be used to minimize the risk of lossing and earn a huge profit in the crypto market.

jaloto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

You are a novice, so I recommend you cultivate more knowledge before making the deal. Because knowledge is very important in the field of investing and if you are indifferent to it, money will be indifferent to you.
Many traders have died because of lack of knowledge. I do not want you to have that trouble.

Knowledge is important, I agree. But does it make sense if the person doesn't know how to use it in practice? In this case, I think it's better if one would hold and continue learning. When I started trading, my friend showed how it worked using his account on CEX (https://cex.io/). It looked so cool and simple that I almost believed I could do it just like him. Well, I didn't exceed him, but I'm not a loser either.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

You are a novice, so I recommend you cultivate more knowledge before making the deal. Because knowledge is very important in the field of investing and if you are indifferent to it, money will be indifferent to you.
Many traders have died because of lack of knowledge. I do not want you to have that trouble.

Knowledge is important, I agree. But does it make sense if the person doesn't know how to use it in practice? In this case, I think it's better if one would hold and continue learning. When I started trading, my friend showed how it worked using his account on CEX (https://cex.io/). It looked so cool and simple that I almost believed I could do it just like him. Well, I didn't exceed him, but I'm not a loser either.
No doubt knowledge is wisdom and it is not very hard anymore to get information about trading for now because it is in trend now a day and people are agree making it more famous, we have forums for it needs to join. if will join the bounty and the signature campaign for trading or you will read articles so try to increase you information about trading it will help you earn profit and reduce risk in trading.
Afonos

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

it's good to follow signals from other people or even premium, for now I'm still following the free signal channel and developing personal analysis, but there is one important thing where all the coins included in the signal must be taken into account that they only run fast-temporarily, or it is good for the long term, in this case I don't think 100% profit until I really understand the details of the coins that I trade.
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

Stay away from ready made auto buy sell signals, robo trades, algos most of what u find are no good stay away from these.
Avoid trading on margin and begin with your own capital.
Moreover:
1> Find a mentor
2> Learn
3> Implement
4> Rewards

IF you think education in stock market from a trader is costly…. It will take only few trades and few people to make you realize the true cost of doing the rite is very economical!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: