Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ○● Best Price Paid 4 Your Localbitcoins.com Account! ○●  (Read 103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BestPriceLBCAccount (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

I want to buy your OLD localbitcoins account with volume trading and high rating!

I am looking for account 1+ year old with at least 25 or 50 BTC traded!

I can pay high price for accounts $200...300...500...700...1000+! The older, higher stats it has the more I will pay. I also like accounts with green thumb!

If you want to sell your account TODAY for BTC fast let's make a deal! Message me on ICQ 743014474 or text my phone directly +1 (786) 971-4193 please no PM on here it's too slow.

I buy many accounts all the time I'm always looking! I will pay more than the other guys will! Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: