Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Posts just for signature purposes or adding to knowledge?  (Read 316 times)
mimienamphine (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:03:28 PM
Merited by Dacosta Osei-Tutu (2), jcmansah7 (1)

Well, a small observation I want to share.It looks like signature campaigns require so many posts in a week so people do not get the time to come out with very educative and informative posts.The person has to make as many posts as possible just to make the stakes for the week.I think the number of posts for signature should decrease so that people can make only educative posts on the forum.my humble opinion.

banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

This is a very good insight and topic.  I'm very lucky with my signature campaign this round as it only requires 7 posts per week which is a very fair amount.  I have had some campaigns which require a massive amount of posting which I agree with you may be adding to the spam situation.  I also agree that with a lower posting rate the quality will improve and more educational and thoughtful posts can be made. 
poorwhale

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Well, a small observation I want to share.It looks like signature campaigns require so many posts in a week so people do not get the time to come out with very educative and informative posts.The person has to make as many posts as possible just to make the stakes for the week.I think the number of posts for signature should decrease so that people can make only educative posts on the forum.my humble opinion.

Its varies from different bounty manager to others.. but even though it remain number of post if one really cares about the project then bounty hunter itself will do a quality post..
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

Heh, if a person does not have multi-accounts, then writing posts by signature is not so difficult (they usually require 10-15). In another way, companies simply do not want to attract bounty hunters from the forum) Roll Eyes
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

There's the point there, you need to post in order to finished your activity to have stake for the week, but on the other hand you have to be created since the manager is checking if you put an effort to your post or you just places a line there and cha-ching... You can share your idea everywhere so why not do it instead unlike just putting some similar line like the others..
kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Unfortunately, almost all forum participants stuff messages for signature campaigns and to increase their rank on the forum. Therefore, it is often not even interesting to sit on the forum, as many write some kind of fiction and nonsense. Unfortunately, the situation will only worsen. I think in this regard, campaign managers will reflect and change the requirements for the signature campaign Wink
cdcjk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

You are right in some part, but the signature campaigns (you can wear only 1 at the time btw) are requiring only 10-15 posts per week, and it is 2-3 posts per day only. You can go constructive with that amount, people are just lazy Smiley
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

It is more beneficial when post are educative, but when you need to make 20-35 post weekly, it is intensely difficult to meet up with standard posts and comments.
The best that can be done is probably just 10 post weekly, and i can assure, the forum topic will improve at an immense rate.
Lets hope bounty manager take not of this.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

Hmm... I think to decrease the number of posts for signature campaign won't make the participants create constructive or educative posts. It just makes  lazy people complete their task easily
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

You do have a point though. Signature campaign posts shouldn't be too much, maybe at most 7 or 10. You will see some campaigns requiring 15 or 20 posts and sometimes giving extra conditions to such posts. It puts some people under undue pressure trying to meet up. Maybe if the posts are fewer, people will be more constructive as they also have other bounty campaigns other than Signature alone.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

I think it depends on the person who are writing the post, because some of the guys are just expressing their thought in very simple language using small amount of words, and another guys are just opposite and they love to describe everything in details.
Gozie51

Activity: 2534
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

It is more beneficial when post are educative, but when you need to make 20-35 post weekly, it is intensely difficult to meet up with standard posts and comments.

Exactly, if you look at the requirements for btc paying campaign, you would see that their are some who actually put a high task in  number of posts to make.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

It looks like signature campaigns require so many posts in a week so people do not get the time to come out
Huh
I think the signature campaign is not as you say because I myself am free out every day and this I think is not too heavy because it only makes 2-3 posts every day and it only takes 20-30 minutes
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

Yes,
it is profitable for bounty hunters, but may reduce the number of ads from a project that we follow. to the extent that the failure rate of a project becomes larger due to the lack of popular and ignorant investors.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

I will side with you on this. I think signature is just secondary to the purposes of making contributions on this platform. Signature campaigns establishes posting as a task rather than a contribution to enrich your knowledge or that of someone else.
If the number of postings are reduced then people can get time to read well and react meaningfully.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

You do have some points but the entire decision would always vary or depending by the team itself since we do know signature campaigns are being made to put max exposure of such project or ICO.
They do need to be seen on any boards of this forum with a specific number of post required per week. Sad to say some or most participants do really lead up to spamming just to cope up the post count.
This is the reality on whats happening on this forum which it turns out to be a ground for those who do seek money on campaigns.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

actually, it depends on each person. in a week the average of a project takes 10-15 posts, I think it still takes a lot of time, so we can still work the post well. but for people who follow more than one campaign then they will work harder for it.
shushle

Activity: 336
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:37:37 PM

I have time to learn a lot. Here I remember and learn English, because it is necessary to read and write not in the local conditions of the current bounty company. I learned about many interesting ico because of the posts that I wrote on the bounty, they were profitable for me. Wink

│   F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │     A sports token that knows your favorite team
(     Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS     )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[   TWITTER     FACEBOOK     REDDIT     ANN THREAD     TELEGRAM     INSTAGRAM   ]
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

For me I didn't see any much task here writing or posting your opinion about a topic you know about, for me it's fun to do that, though there are many people who write post for the sake of stakes

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

Yes, I also agree with you because if the number of post per week is reduced, people can be able to focus on making very educative and informative post and not only be concerned with posting just to make the stake for the week. Some signature requires high amount of post per week while some require little number of post but all the same, I believe if the number is minimal, people will make more reasonable posts that everyone can learn from.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: