Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins and ICOs to invest 1000$ into and hodl till next year (I’m new)  (Read 78 times)
Harusanos (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:25:57 AM

I have 1000$ to invest. I know it’s not a lot. I want to invest 500$ into altcoins and 500$ into ICOs and hodl till early next year, ideally I want to 10x my cash, with ICOs and smart investing I think it’s possible.

I’m brand new to all of this, but I learned hodling bitcoins isn’t smart with my little funds, so I’m looking into altcoins with low btc cost, so hopefully they’ll shoot up a lot.

I want to buy and let sit. What do you guys suggest?

What altcoins do you think would be good for my plan? What ICOs look promising to buy and hodl hoping for big gains lol
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

I have 1000$ to invest. I know it’s not a lot. I want to invest 500$ into altcoins and 500$ into ICOs and hodl till early next year, ideally I want to 10x my cash, with ICOs and smart investing I think it’s possible.

I’m brand new to all of this, but I learned hodling bitcoins isn’t smart with my little funds, so I’m looking into altcoins with low btc cost, so hopefully they’ll shoot up a lot.

What altcoins do you think would be good for my plan? What ICOs look promising to buy and hodl hoping for big gains lol

Number one coin i will vouch for is zilliqa which is a scaling solution to ethereum.
Number two policypal which is a insurance related ICO.
Number 3 stellar although it is not in attention and not an erc coin but there is a probability that it have the potential to moon in the future with its technology
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

well, i think you must know why you should buy an altcoins,, you need a strong reason for that,,
Learn about how to know a good altcoins is the first step for you,,
so, you can choose an altcoins by your self
if you want to invest in altcoins for long term holding, i think ethereum and eos is the best altcoins to hold in long term my friend
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

X10? It's a bear market now, so I don't think that's likely.
No one knows which altcoin can bring you the income of X10 next year, but I suggest newbie invest in bitcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Harusanos (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:52:31 AM

X10? It's a bear market now, so I don't think that's likely.
No one knows which altcoin can bring you the income of X10 next year, but I suggest newbie invest in bitcoin.

But the bitcoins are 8k usd, if I invest 1k and it raises to 14k usd I 2x my money....

But altcoins usually scale with bitcoins and you can buy large quantities of coins, in the event they get popular you get a lot of money.... it seems much easier for a coin worth 1 cent to go to being worth 4cents then a coin worth 9k usd going to 40k usd.... and ICOs can go up super fast, so wouldn’t it make more sense for people with little amounts to throw away to invest in altcoins and people with large amounts to invest in a more safer option like bit lol
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

in recent months very few projects after the end of the ICO are traded on the exchange at least at the same price as the tokens were sold, so making the x10 is quite an iridescent desire
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

As per my experiences i can suggest you to do , Investigate the market first. what are the potential ones, do not trust anyones opinions, get the opinions try to do your own research.

As per my researches i can highly recommended to you

Ziliqa at the moment. you can use all your funds to this , its the best opportunity  ,

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

Don't invest into ICO project right now, the market is sideways and your money will stuck even until next year. I only suggested bitcoin and Eth for investment strategy, those are survive and become leader from all coins. Before enter the market make sure you know what investment is and the risk. No knowledge meaning loss.

Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

for coins I think you need to glance at bitcoin and etherum. bitcoin today has increased approximately 3% (check coinmarketcap). I think for longterm 2 coins it is ideal for you. many investors are choosing two coins for profit. for other coins I think bch is quite okay because when other coins come down. the coin is profit
Harusanos (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

Thanks everybody so far, it seems ICOs have turned into a bad idea for investing.
Do the value of coins go down after the ICOs? Maybe it’s a better idea to buy after the ico if prices are even cheaper.

I’ll stick to altcoins for now, again I just don’t see any high profits investing 1k usd into bitcoin or eth, I think the most I’d make a year from now is 3x my money. I want to play like a lotto, I’m throwing 1k out and hoping to win the lotto lol
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

It is not recommended to choose ICO. You are a newbie and should know more about cryptocurrency transactions than gambling. You don't have much money. If you go to gambling, it will only make you poorer. Knowledge is very important.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

But altcoins usually scale with bitcoins and you can buy large quantities of coins, in the event they get popular you get a lot of money.... it seems much easier for a coin worth 1 cent to go to being worth 4cents then a coin worth 9k usd going to 40k usd.... and ICOs can go up super fast, so wouldn’t it make more sense for people with little amounts to throw away to invest in altcoins and people with large amounts to invest in a more safer option like bit lol

You are falling in to the common newbie trap of not understanding the relationship between coin price, circulating volume and market cap. A coin worth 2 cents might be overpriced, and a coin worth 1k might be undervalued.

You need to read more. I would suggest investing in BTC in the meantime.
Donned

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

You can invest in CARD(cardstack), a promising project that has fallen below the offering price, and then list on to other exchanges.
The project has been actively developed.
https://github.com/cardstack

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BetadiNe

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

I think before investing you have to understand the Altcoin and IIC that you are going to invest, because if you don't like that you will lose everything, let alone invest in ICO, it is very risky, because there are so many ico scams right now,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: