Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will prevail, while other cryptocurrencies grow.  (Read 761 times)
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

I think not 1 but 8-9 coins from the top 10 will fall to 0, but it does not speak about their teams. they will create something that will be interesting to society
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

Most ALTcoins depend on Bitcoin. If BTC grows then other cryptos grow. Bitcoin is not stagnant, if you analyze the market graph you’ll see btc has been breaking resistances and almost at $8000 now. Increasing interest in bitcoin will also result positive value for the ALTcoins
vovanlau2

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Therefore, the conversion times are often from the Bitcoin to Xcoin "because of the ease of getting bitcoin" and then from Xcoin to Ycoin to Zcoin" because small fees compare to bitcoin."
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Bitcoin will never be Stagnant. It's always changing to improve itself. And always the best coin ever. I do not know why you mentioned that bitcoin has stagnated
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

While bitcoin's price has stagnated in the last two weeks, smaller digital currencies such as ripple, stellar and tron have surged into the ranks of the largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

Erik Voorhees, CEO of digital asset exchange ShapeShift, said that in contrast to bitcoin's dominance on the platform a year ago, about half of transactions on the platform now don't involve the popular digital currency at all.

However, bitcoin should still benefit from the increased interest in the "alt-coins." Analysts also point out that since bitcoin is the most established digital currency, it is often the way new investors access the cryptocurrency space.

"Bitcoin has such magnificent network effects that I don't see another alt-coin that's a little better at payments" or some other function right now, Autonomous' Sokolin said. "One of the top 10 will collapse."

Of course, it is. Being the founding cryptocurrency, it will sutely prevail in the market. It first built its reputation and been known worldwide. It serves as a benchmark for other uprising cryptocurrency. People probably will go to those who has the most experience in the market. Also, having said that there are new cryptocurrencies circulating, bitcoin will surely find ways to improve its system and coexist with new entrants. It will always be a first come first use basis.
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

While bitcoin's price has stagnated in the last two weeks, smaller digital currencies such as ripple, stellar and tron have surged into the ranks of the largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

Erik Voorhees, CEO of digital asset exchange ShapeShift, said that in contrast to bitcoin's dominance on the platform a year ago, about half of transactions on the platform now don't involve the popular digital currency at all.

However, bitcoin should still benefit from the increased interest in the "alt-coins." Analysts also point out that since bitcoin is the most established digital currency, it is often the way new investors access the cryptocurrency space.

"Bitcoin has such magnificent network effects that I don't see another alt-coin that's a little better at payments" or some other function right now, Autonomous' Sokolin said. "One of the top 10 will collapse."
We have had some decent gains in bitcoin price in the past two weeks, even when it seem we will eventually go bearish because of the SEC rejection of ETF proposals
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

Most ALTcoins depend on Bitcoin. If BTC grows then other cryptos grow. Bitcoin is not stagnant, if you analyze the market graph you’ll see btc has been breaking resistances and almost at $8000 now. Increasing interest in bitcoin will also result positive value for the ALTcoins

true, bitcoin affects everything.
altcoin is highly dependent on bitcoin, when bitcoin is rising and it is also followed by altcoin. bitcoin has a positive effect on altcoin.
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

everyone is certainly happy with the current state, bitcoin has hit $ 80,000.
and this price increase is followed by altcoin. I am very sure of the opinion that says bitcoin will reach $ 50,000 in December.
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Bitcoin took a significant step toward becoming a mainstream financial instrument this week and might see pretty soon the 9k level, and even 10k if ETF gets approved. Now, depends pretty much on market participations of institutions/whales or how you want to call it. XRP does get surpassed by Stellar right now though due coinbase announcement.
With the ETF deal not going through, one would have expected a drop in the market momentum, but it only slowed down only for a few hours.I have some inkling we willl hit 10k $ in about a week or two
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

BTC is the one that is looked at while Altcoins are the followers. So, if altcoin has a possibility of growing future, that purely depends on the growth of BTC. Bitcoin is developing and accelerating each second, as up to today it has gone up almost $8000. Increasing demand in BTC will hence bring growth for Altcoins and other cryptocurrenices.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

There are rise and fall every time in crypto-market. BTC was not stagnated recently though was experiencing a slow rise but that recovered as BTC outreaches all mkt price. BTC is and always be dominant to altcoins if I'm not wrong. We cannot say what happens in the crypto world but can assume if BTC goes down, all it will take down with which is literally not going to happen.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

From my point of view the crypto market is so vast also increase day by day. When crypto market spot other altcoin lose the spotlight. Today bitcoin raised to 7600 to 7700. I think bit coin will be the market leader.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

From my point of view SEC will approve EFT definitely because we need development, security and legality. Most of the people wait for this approval.
GhostAltCoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

As I know crypto market is so big and its increase day by day. ALT coin lose their spotlight when bitcoin is in limelight. Bitcoin price also raise from 7600 to 7700 so surely it will be the market leader.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

As I know crypto market is so big and its increase day by day. ALT coin lose their spotlight when bitcoin is in limelight. Bitcoin price also raise from 7600 to 7700 so surely it will be the market leader.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will grow proportional if bitcoin increase other cryptocurrencies will also see price growth parallel
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

I do not agree with the statement that bitcoin has strangled but in reality bit coin is increasing day by day recently but it is increasing at a slow rate. Moreover whatever the situation, bit coin will remain popular as it is the base of this market.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

I agree with you, we see that today many platforms do not use crypto, bear market becomes their main reason. I think they should find a way to maintain their platform value, so that their existence can survive in a bad market.

until today bitcoin always be the main choice for every investor, they never feel bored with bitcoin investment.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

This is synonymous to the bitcoin fighting the cryptocurrency fights for the altcoins and making them have room of existence.  Good to know that over the years, bitcoin has been able withstand the pressures of its oppositions.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

Of course it is easier for little coins to rise up and give more X. But BTC has the biggest support and base from all investors so it is still the leader or the market and almost everything depends on it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: