Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the criteria for feature altcoins?  (Read 163 times)
Ethan101 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

Please share us the criteria for feature altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

Please share us the criteria for feature altcoins.

Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

There are almost 2 crore altcoin exist. And it’s alternative of BTC. The most important feature of altcoin is it’s decentralization to avoid third party . And it’s easy to transaction and cost free. So what’s will be the criteria you get? 
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

Altcoin is doing well now. Altcoin features are quite rich in the market now. The spread of the crypto market is now everywhere, which makes all the altcoin better than ever. The crypto market will flourish as well as the Altcoin will do so well.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

Do you mean criteria of choosing an altcoin?

Most of these altcoins does have almost the same criteria/feature that they are promoting and adding to their coins characteristic.

Are you trying to invest to altcoins? buy bitcoin and alts will just follow its lead.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Few Altcoins have some features or criterias that indicates they are better than other Altcoins. Criterias like decentralization, transparency, recent activities and groundbreaking innovation are some criterias you should look for when you are investing on ALTcoins.
Situaciy

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Currently, Altcoin's features are quite rich in the market. The spread of crypto market is now everywhere, making everything Altcoin better than ever. The crypto market will flourish and Altcoin will do it well.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

First of all project must be a unique one; It must have a potential of wide range implementation area. Any simple people can potentially need this coin for any simple thing. Project team must have advanced knowledge of crypto plus advertisement.Project must have supporters where we can called them "funs" these are my criteria for finding right coins. 

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

Didn't quite get your question, but if you ask about how to choose, there're too many criteria for any project...it's not that easy, but at least you should understand how the project works, see the demand for it and reliable team behind it.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

For me, the main thing that should be in altcoins is anonymity, speed and cheap transactions.

The presence of smart contracts is not necessary.

Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

I really don't get what you mean and i assumed that you want to invest and you need suggestions on what altcoins that good for you. I think you should do your own research and find out which coin attracts you because most them has different features. Best for you is buy bitcoin and ether then observe how things work with the two.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

Altcoins is just another alternative for the BTC. And it claims to be better than BTC, but till now, none of them have surpassed it. They come with the same algorithm but are affordable when it comes to the transaction fees and are quicker and more user friendly.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

do you ask for suggestions about altcoin criteria that have good potential?

if that's what you mean, then you should look at altcoin that many traded in the market, and has a clear purpose.

I think that altcoin that many listings on major exchange can not be the standard for assessing the potential of altcoin. my opinion that is only a trap.

RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

From my point of view, if you want to invest this market you should know everything . So you must know the criteria of ALTcoin. The coin mush have 10 on coinmarket cap, it also have trading at least two exchange, a long enough duration in market also must have sufficient network stability. I think future altcoin must have this features.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

I can share some criteria you must consider on investing in altcoins. You may consider Market Cap top rankings to consider your best choices for your investment. You may assure the coin you are investing has ensured its value among other coins by being long enough stable in the market. They must have a development and support community of their own clients. They should have enough network stability to defend major attacks.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

I also manage a number of ICOs, some of which I have earned very well, I can definitely say, for a good project, there will be future prospects.There is such a good option for investing money every day so analyze the market and try to invest in it.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Since we entered the market of crypto currencies in 2018, the number of subcoins has increased a lot. The crypto market is constantly growing and developing. it will be universal in the future and will be supported by governments.

farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

ALTcoins that has been making stable profit for 2-3 years in the market, value of the coin, the number of coins that can be mined, the volume of market sales and number of participants etc are some important criterias that you should be considering if you want to buy or invest in ALTcoins.
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

Altcoin is doing well now. Altcoin features are quite rich in the market now. The spread of the crypto market is now everywhere, which makes all the altcoin better than ever. The crypto market will flourish as well as the Altcoin will do so well.

Alcoin is very active just like what you have said that it is doing well at this moment. Yes their is an assurance that if you are going to invest for alcoin their will be a good effect for sure. In the cryptoworld we can encounter different kinds of coin and its value too, one of that is the Alcoin.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

My opinion is to research carefully before investing in this market. So you have to know the criteria of altcoins. Altcoin must have to exchange in two market place, it will have at least 10 coinmarketcap and network stability. I think ALTcoin must have this features in future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: