Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose Which Altcoin to Invest In?  (Read 91 times)
Ethan101 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

More new coins appear on the financial market often and immediately become the object of investment. To increase the investment attractiveness of altcoins in the network we receive information about the specifics of digital currencies which have more advantages than Bitcoin. For example, the possibility of producing more coins, the speed of transaction verification, and so forth. For Bitcoin developers, the development of their own innovations is more important, while other altcoins can be hardly regarded as competitive.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

As long as the coin is useful and has potential to skyrocket I'd definitely add it in my portfolio. We are all here in this forum to learn something that we can profit when it comes to investments. There's no room for error and carelessness when we talk about our hard earned money going down the drain. We need to do extensive research about the project that we want to invest in and make sure that we can surely profit by reading the whitepaper and knowing about the devs that are working on it.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:45:28 AM

Actually most investment project site nowadays is very promising  such classified altcoin investment sites, although it have no reference about their previous achievements about their project they always provide good testimonials to convince more interested investors.  If was you if you're planning to invest in altcoin choose project that has a good performance and feedback from the crowd to assure you're in the legit investment site. In fact feedback is a big help to determine the project if it's good or not.  so make some research. 
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:48:49 AM

always try to invest to the concept.  you can see the concept from the white paper. normally i read the whole white paper. from white paper we can identify is this working product or not. ziliqa is my favorite.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

information about the specifics of digital currencies which have more advantages than Bitcoin.

in other words you are looking for the altcoin that has the biggest lies in its advertisement.

well that is a good strategy as a matter of fact because in this market we know that the good altcoins are not that successful and they fail to give you big profit like the shitcoins do. and shitcoins use these strategies to advertise; they use things like having higher market cap, having more coins, faster blocks,... and newbies fall for them and the pumps become big.
you can make profit from these  coins as long as you are aware that there is a dump coming.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

Many companies spend their own ICO, choosing among this number is really promising very hard, but it is necessary to read a lot of information to find the one needed to track their movement on social networks.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:55:28 AM

As long as the coin is useful and has potential to skyrocket I'd definitely add it in my portfolio. We are all here in this forum to learn something that we can profit when it comes to investments. There's no room for error and carelessness when we talk about our hard earned money going down the drain. We need to do extensive research about the project that we want to invest in and make sure that we can surely profit by reading the whitepaper and knowing about the devs that are working on it.
I agree with you. Its all about the research in my opinion. Research is vital before deciding which coin or token to invest into especially since there are a lot of scam coins popping up these days. Luck also plays a big role here which many people fail to think about. There is absolutely no way of making sure that we will 100% profit from our investment just because we did a good bit of research which is why luck plays a crucial role in this aspect.

jaygilly10

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

I like to invest in tokens with completed platforms and not too many tokens in circulation. Digipulse (DGPT) is one of those coins for me, and I definitely loaded up during this long bear market. It has a really low amount of tokens, already completed and running platform, low market cap, and has a great idea being the first digital inheritance token. It uses a digital vault to store your digital valuables and also can be used as an inheritance will if you pass away suddenly and have family members that you'd want to inherit your crypto. This is a scary but realistic thought. Nobody wants to put in years of investing tens of thousands of dollars into crypto just to pass away without your loved ones being able to reap the benefits. DGPT uses smart contracts to avoid all of this, and your inheritors don't need to have any knowledge of crypto to inherit your fortune. Digipulse will definitely jump up in value once more crypto millionaires are made in this next bull run!
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

I agree with you. Its all about the research in my opinion. Research is vital before deciding which coin or token to invest into especially since there are a lot of scam coins popping up these days. Luck also plays a big role here which many people fail to think about. There is absolutely no way of making sure that we will 100% profit from our investment just because we did a good bit of research which is why luck plays a crucial role in this aspect.
to choose a very good coin and suitable for future investment through the development of the present we will know the state of the current coin. so good very to monitor the development of Altcoin to know the condition of what kind of coin is very good to investment future. such as Ethereum which currently shows the graphics of an ever-increasing development.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

always try to invest to the concept.  you can see the concept from the white paper. normally i read the whole white paper. from white paper we can identify is this working product or not. ziliqa is my favorite.
in fact we do not need to be confused in determining where the investment, you can go straight to coin Ethereum, because Ethereum has proved able to compete and have sophisticated technology. you just invest in Ethereum.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

More new coins appear on the financial market often and immediately become the object of investment. To increase the investment attractiveness of altcoins in the network we receive information about the specifics of digital currencies which have more advantages than Bitcoin. For example, the possibility of producing more coins, the speed of transaction verification, and so forth. For Bitcoin developers, the development of their own innovations is more important, while other altcoins can be hardly regarded as competitive.
Well there are many alternate cryptocurrency that exists today in the world and all of them are doing really well in the financial markets. But out of all the cryptocurrencies I prefer ethereum over others as it's popularity is highest among the other alternative cryptocurrencies. Then it's demand among the people all over the world is also more. And all this is evident from it's increasing price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: