Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ronaldinho Soccer Coin - Creating a key coin for Soccer World  (Read 2120 times)
BDCenter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

All this is understandable, Ronaldinho is certainly a legendary player, but that I do not understand why this coin is needed at all? What benefit will it bring?
Yes, I almost forgot - white paper is not very convenient to flip, there is no scrolling scrolling.

This project does not offer anything new. They're just speculating on someone else's name.

That's so true. Can't understand why Ronaldinho needs his one coin..
Hi! His idea is to share his legacy and skills with all soccer fans that admire this great game. There is no doubt that he is doing it from his heart.
Thank you!

Well for this stuff he doesn't need his coin and token..And he's not doing it from his heart. If so, where is the proof that he says that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

The R9 was better player than I saw, of course didn't see Romario, R10 was as good! But I don't believe he's taking part in it! Besides, in what way would this project add? The wizard will want identification by using his name! Grin
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

Wow, Ronaldinho is one of my idol football players !! I was very surprised to find this project. and after reading it, I feel impressed! yes, this project has a very interesting idea and purpose. this project will also bring together all football fans and surely fans of Ronaldinho. hopefully this project goes well and success!
I also like you, ronaldinho is the idol of many soccer enthusiasts.A lot of people will be surprised to see this project and I'm no exception. Hope this project works well and successfully

His name is big and has very good authority, hoping this project has a community like a person who has his name. The team has a big responsibility for this and must develop well.
Well if a known name, it is not yet a path to success!As we know many companies wanted to win a place in this market,but unfortunately it ended sadly.I do not know,maybe in this case Ronaldinho will help to promote this project,but for now I will observe the development.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

I like this football player who is the one of best players in the world but I wonder if this project is real and trusted by Ronaldinho Team?
Dev should give us some true details of this project which Ronaldinho Team took part in ?
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

Football is the biggest sport in the world today. The just ended Russian world cup has set off a wave, and the prospects for the development of Ronaldinho Soccer Coin are good.
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

Ronaldinho Soccer Coin is really fun, and CEO Ronalldinho himself, somehow my mind doesn't really agree with all this, because I'm not sure Ronaldinho has control over crypto, but maybe if someone behind the scenes is reliable enough to be ready to assist in development. but let all this happen

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
BDCenter

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

All this is understandable, Ronaldinho is certainly a legendary player, but that I do not understand why this coin is needed at all? What benefit will it bring?
Yes, I almost forgot - white paper is not very convenient to flip, there is no scrolling scrolling.

This project does not offer anything new. They're just speculating on someone else's name.

That's so true. Can't understand why Ronaldinho needs his one coin..
Hi! His idea is to share his legacy and skills with all soccer fans that admire this great game. There is no doubt that he is doing it from his heart.
Thank you!

Well for this stuff he doesn't need his coin and token..And he's not doing it from his heart. If so, where is the proof that he says that?
Good day again! Here you can check his official twitter post where he speaks about the project launch: https://twitter.com/10Ronaldinho/status/1015400186359746560

I thinks this twitter post is just a paid promotion and he ain't say there that he's doing it from his heart. I'm not sure Ronaldinho knows smth about crypto world and coins because he's new there. He definitely needs good advisers who will lead this project to somewhere.
ploso-coin

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

the target of this project is very big. I don't see the bounty program, does this project not have a bounty program.
how do you plan to get support from investors
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

Only one has linkedin profile from the team? Maybe add the links for others. And do you have sponsorship deals on this project?
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

very large project with very good planning, selection of suitable mining areas, only need to prove this project can be realized properly or not, that is important evidence that must be given to potential investors because this is a project with a very large mission and work program and optimistic
Flavioparada

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

the best in the world in football, now will be the best currency for sure
this project will certainly work.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

i saw this on tv the other and i waas thinking to myself..if is it real it going to be here and indeed it is...i will be actually good to have some of this trusted guys join our world.....but my questions is how mahy counties would this project building stadium and other stuff in since one of the objective is to help the less previlage one too
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

This project is named after the legendary football of Brazil. I want to know what this project has to offer to attract participants' attention.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

It is very gratifying to see how the project is approaching the dates of the ICO. I hope the developers have achieved their goals, you are worth it!
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

I was very surprised to see this ANN. a football star in collaboration with IT team build cryptocurrency project. Is there have live video from ronaldinho?
Thank you very much! This is very exciting for us too. We are looking forward into the future with a great piece of an optimism.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

Now the football world has become increasingly interact with the crypto industry.And I think the creation of virtual stadiums in the context of the legend of the world Brazilian football player will bring the project to the world market and the platform will be definitely popular and multiplayer for eSports competitions.
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

Now the football world has become increasingly interact with the crypto industry.And I think the creation of virtual stadiums in the context of the legend of the world Brazilian football player will bring the project to the world market and the platform will be definitely popular and multiplayer for eSports competitions.
We think so too. Both digital and virtual stadiums can bring soccer fans together as never before. Thank you!
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

I was very surprised to see this ANN. a football star in collaboration with IT team build cryptocurrency project. Is there have live video from ronaldinho?
Good day! Yes, you can check it at official Twitter of Ronaldinho, please, follow the link: https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1015400186359746560
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

A new project involving football player Ronaldinho, the concept is less understood and collaborates with the token NEO.
Hi! You can know more about the concept on our updated website at the address: https://www.soccercoin.eu/#business
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

the first impression of seeing this thread is, I think ceo is a big fan of Ronaldinho, very surprised to see him himself who owns this project, see the team he chose is good enough, I think it is interesting to follow, just a little suggestion for ceo, be careful in this cruel world of crypto
Thank you very much! We will forward your kind words to our CEO!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: