Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ronaldinho Soccer Coin - Creating a key coin for Soccer World  (Read 2120 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

What is main purpose to create this token and what is advantage to invest in it. Is that great player  Ronaldinho personally involved in it than please share the official link to make verify or you using his name to raise funds?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

All this is understandable, Ronaldinho is certainly a legendary player, but that I do not understand why this coin is needed at all? What benefit will it bring?
Yes, I almost forgot - white paper is not very convenient to flip, there is no scrolling scrolling.
Good day!

At first Ronaldinho coin is aimed at uniting soccer fans all over the Globe.
Inside the Whitepaper, you can easily flip the pages by clicking on their corner.

Thank you!
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

yes support for the world of football to get into cryptocurrency especially one of the football icons as a platform team ... but I still haven't clear the advantages of this platform?
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Hello. I believe that this project is quite a juicy investment at the moment!

Hello!

It definitely is! We are very excited to announce it.

Thank you!
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

A very good idea for football fans, because there are a lot of them. I think the idea is great and we need to implement it soon
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

A very good idea for football fans, because there are a lot of them. I think the idea is great and we need to implement it soon
Good day!

We are very proud to say that the idea is already becoming implemented. The plans are to establish and build hundreds of real soccer and footsal stadiums all over the world. There are many other great ideas, you can learn more about them in our whitepaper: https://www.soccercoin.eu/whitepaper/
We believe that we can do this, and we will!

Thank you!
Jocolyn

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

Interesting solution to a common problem. Will have to look more into the platform to see if this is something our project can utilize. Will be in contact.
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

yes support for the world of football to get into cryptocurrency especially one of the football icons as a platform team ... but I still haven't clear the advantages of this platform?
Good day! The project's main features and advantages are:

1. ESTABLISHING RONALDINHO ACADEMY
2. BALL PROJECT
3. RONALDINHO STADIUM (IT / AI / VR / AR TECHNOLOGY)
4. DEVELOPING AND EXPANDING A RESERVATION AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
5. HOLDING AMATEUR LEAGUE MATCHES AND GLOBAL LEAGUE MATCHERS ALL OVER THE WORLD
6. OPERATING WITH E-SPORTS
7. DEVELOPING AND OPERATE A SOCCER BETTING STADIUM PLATFORM
8. DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATION OF MARKETPLACE AND PLATFORM

You can read more in the project's Whitapaper: https://www.soccercoin.eu/whitepaper/

Thank you!
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

What is main purpose to create this token and what is advantage to invest in it. Is that great player  Ronaldinho personally involved in it than please share the official link to make verify or you using his name to raise funds?
Good day!

The main goal is to unite soccer fans and to let them train together with Ronaldinho. In addition, virtual reality system will help people to feel each other even if they are situated on different edges of the World. We sincerely think that this is a great idea!
Concerning the proofs, you can look through the official Twitter of Ronaldinho, he speaks about the project in the video, please, follow the link: https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1015400186359746560

Thank you!
wobmasta

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

I wonder how Ronaldinho himself is well versed in this technology. Let's hope that the collected team will be able to dispose of his figure
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

I wonder how Ronaldinho himself is well versed in this technology. Let's hope that the collected team will be able to dispose of his figure

Hi!

Ronaldinho is sharing his thoughts and tremendous soccer experience with the project team, through out of which the idea is implemented. Thanks to him and his huge heart, soccer fans will have a great opportunity to be as close together as never before.

Thank you!
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:13:57 AM

In my opinion, this project is out to join a tough competition in the current cryptocurrency market having thousands of similar coins already.Using Ronaldinho to promote this is a great idea but the question is how better is this coin than any other coin made for soccer lovers?

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:15:05 AM

Good day!

The main goal is to unite soccer fans and to let them train together with Ronaldinho. In addition, virtual reality system will help people to feel each other even if they are situated on different edges of the World. We sincerely think that this is a great idea!
Concerning the proofs, you can look through the official Twitter of Ronaldinho, he speaks about the project in the video, please, follow the link: https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1015400186359746560

Thank you!
It is indeed a great idea especially given the fact that it seeks to  bring soccer lovers together

Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:20:59 AM

In my opinion, this project is out to join a tough competition in the current cryptocurrency market having thousands of similar coins already.Using Ronaldinho to promote this is a great idea but the question is how better is this coin than any other coin made for soccer lovers?
Hi!

We didn't hear about what coins/tokens are aimed at constructing real stadiums for real people to play and learn soccer.
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

As it is already tired of projects with the stars who are ready for money with their face everywhere to trade. It does not work and big players do not like it. Want success to take bloggers or participate in conferences.
Any good project works both with or without the star. But when the star really speaks from his hearts and helps to make the ideas work - then it is really great and it doubles the chances to implement the ideas for common people. We truly believe in our goals and we'll do our best.

Thank you for your opinion!
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

very nice project i have ever seen.go ahead all team members and i am happy to join this community.

Very nice to hear that! You are always welcome in our soccer family.

Thank you!
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

With that big name I believe very many people will be confident in investing, me included
Thank you so much! We are proud of our team and our great inspirer - Ronaldinho!
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

I am very interested to see how this will work, with the presence of icons like Ronaldinho I think will be more value in this project but I need to see how later in the future.
Please, stay in touch for later updates in our social networks! We are excited to share our updates with you in future!

Thank you!
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

Wow, Ronaldinho is one of my idol football players !! I was very surprised to find this project. and after reading it, I feel impressed! yes, this project has a very interesting idea and purpose. this project will also bring together all football fans and surely fans of Ronaldinho. hopefully this project goes well and success!
Hi!

It is very nice that you love Ronaldinho as much as we do! We hope to impress you even more the nearest future. Stay tuned!

Thank you!
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

This tokenization in the future will be a lot of similar projects, and all of them will enjoy. Since each project has its own fans. But it all depends on the functionality of the platform, the more opportunities the platform will give, the more users will be.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: