Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest news about bitcoin ETF decision  (Read 1750 times)
Emmax (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

A great deal of cryptocurrency proponents are hoping for a positive outcome when the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) decides on whether or not they will approve the latest bitcoin-based ETF application file by Cboe. The US regulator had asked for public opinion concerning the ETF again, and this time around the number of responses sent to the regulator is 10X the amount that was sent this past April. What do you guys think?
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

A great deal of cryptocurrency proponents are hoping for a positive outcome when the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) decides on whether or not they will approve the latest bitcoin-based ETF application file by Cboe. The US regulator had asked for public opinion concerning the ETF again, and this time around the number of responses sent to the regulator is 10X the amount that was sent this past April. What do you guys think?

It does not anymore matter if bitcoin etf will be implemented or not since bitcoin as it is now is already good. But after reading your posts I guess there is a 80% probability that the ETF will be approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission. But it is unclear if the ETF will bring about a good and positive impacts on bitcoin and or its market value will go up or not.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

this is just showing how a lot of people want it to happen, which is pretty weird if you ask me! nobody really gains anything if ETF is approved, most people don't even know what ETF is! I think newbie investors are starting to get restless and want profit soon which is why they are rooting for ETF to be approved because they mainly speculate a huge rise if it is.

Only Bitcoin
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

yes I thing eveyone is expecting something like this and as per the market progressing I don't think it is really a impossible matter but still it a long way to go specially in case of India so nothing can be surely announced this early
Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:28:31 AM

Sure I'm expecting the ETF to be approve, so it will rise the value of BTC. This rise in value can only be determine by the decision of SEC and we are all expecting are all expecting positive outcome.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

If the authorities will approve the Bitcoin ETF it will have the positive impact likely SEC is putting bitcoin as an asset.
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

There aren`t any news,only rumors.OP you have to make the difference between news and rumors. Grin
I think that ETF applications are a great way to boost the bitcoin price after several months of bear market.
Can you prove that the number of responses was 10X than past April?Atleast post a link to the orignal article.

-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

Probably the CBOE ones will not be declined, but not accepted too. They will take some weeks to decide better ( they can delay), and then probably accepted.. but the other ETF don't know if will be accepted, will see.
If this happens, welcome to new ATH to bitcoin. Smiley

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

this is just showing how a lot of people want it to happen, which is pretty weird if you ask me! nobody really gains anything if ETF is approved, most people don't even know what ETF is! I think newbie investors are starting to get restless and want profit soon which is why they are rooting for ETF to be approved because they mainly speculate a huge rise if it is.
They are obviously trying to find some "good" news in order to make it as a trigger for a price pump for Bitcoin. Here in the world of cryptocurrency trading where almost 95% of the news we see that don't affect Bitcoin is surprisingly affecting it as a lot of people are making it as some kind of catalysts to start the price movement in favor of what they want. The latest is the rumors surrounding the ETFs that with it, it has triggered the price rally we have lately seen.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Why do you think they file a request for ETF approval if they are not gaining any thing from it? It definitely has a lot of profit stored for those who bought cheap bitcoins and waiting for the price to go up just to make a really big profit, I think many people could gain from ETF or at least from it's news alone.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

It does not anymore matter if bitcoin etf will be implemented or not since bitcoin as it is now is already good. But after reading your posts I guess there is a 80% probability that the ETF will be approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission. But it is unclear if the ETF will bring about a good and positive impacts on bitcoin and or its market value will go up or not.

In any new upcomings deals in cryptocurrency system however or whatever it is ,the question and most important here is if this deals can be able to gives benefits to this system and help it to be much broad and meet it's legalization all over the world and reach it's fully adaptations or this deals are only using this system for the sake of their own success. Hopefully that deal can help this system therefore a huge of people can be much benefited from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

Indeed bitcoin is popular now-a-days if SEC approved ETF it will be felt more positive impact on bitcoin. But it’s duty of ETF to be responsible to rise bitcoin always.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

Bitcoin is a great thing to boost ETF. Bitcoin will get better if you get the approval. Investors will be more secure than before. They will increase the investment in hopes of more profit.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

bitcoin already placed in top position in crypto market i don't think it's actually matter for bitcoin. If bitcoin etf decesion are accepted hopefully the bitcoin price will more increase/
ethancer

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Well we are moving towards making crypto a regular currency. But only time will tell how everything will be play out. It's still a dangerous game
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

I think this ETF issue will impact to bitcoin price and now the indication is along together with reversal pattern of bitcoin to push the price as high as now and will push harder to get much higher if ETF issue has been closed by the SEC approval for bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

There is a big impact after a few hours of releasing a news from CNBC and coindesk about 2nd time proposal rejection the bitcoin price and other altcoins is not starting to drop again back I thought that the movement of the price will continue to increase its value again back above to $10k value or more but I heard that there is a 3rd time proposal and I hope that they can approve it.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
taquine

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

impact is difficult to predict, may be up or down. but with the actions of the US Securities Exchange (SEC) this will impact on the big impact. and the presence of a highly responsive public response, they are probably already aware of the positive impact of that. the public is too smart to be aware of it.
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

yes a big chance of happening everyone is optimistic the price will be rising because of this news about etf
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

Latest:  Undecided

WINKLEVOSS CRYPTOCURRENCY ETF DENIED BY SEC DUE TO OFFSHORE MANIPULATION CONCERNS — PRICE REACTS
Winklevoss-Backed Bid for Bitcoin-ETF Rejected by Regulators

But we still have more ETF's to wait, these news are only about Winklevoss twins application of ETF.
I've thought of this as a FUD before but news about it are already scattered.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀