Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest news about bitcoin ETF decision  (Read 1757 times)
criptogenious

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

According to ICO there is above 90% chance that Bitcoin will have ETF approval.This will surely make more opportunities for investors to invest in Bitcoin, having an official approval from ETF.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

Bitcoin is a great thing to boost ETF. Bitcoin will get better if you get the approval. Investors will be more secure than before. They will increase the investment in hopes of more profit.
If the ETF is accepted, Bitcoin will become a global currency. Everyone will trust and invest in Bitcoin. This may increase the price of Bitcoin. But if the ETF is not accepted, many will abandon the investment in Bitcoin
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

Recent ETFs are the most concerned of the crypto world. Everyone thinks that ETFs will be accepted and Bitcoin prices are rising. But I think the ETF will be rejected because they still thinks Bitcoin is not safe and easy to manipulate.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

At least the approval decision will be postponed a couple of times.

Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

third time is the charm. i hope next time there will be more support and enthusiasm towards crypto to get all approvals
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

third time is the charm. i hope next time there will be more support and enthusiasm towards crypto to get all approvals

is it really the third time? i thought there has been a lot of these ETFs and each had retries for at least one more time so far. i  know Winklewoss ETF was proposed at least 3 times. so in total i think we are about at 10-12 times Cheesy

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

The decision was to be made on Aug. 10
But was delayed until September
With them until February,
 but I hope  that the decision will be positive before that
The effect of the positive decision will
be fantastic and will raise the BTC and all market very well
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

Crypto-space is going to see something good, I am feeling after reading this discussion. BTC has already got a good market price this year that indicates it will go high. If after public opinion goes positive in SEC and a good decision comes BTC will outreach its own value this year.
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

I hope that people accept etf
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

Yes, I also like it very much, because it is in the middle layers of the currency, it can take the place of the winners from all the middle layers. Thank you.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

As far I know the us regulator asked for public opinion about bit coin ETF. The 90 percent result was positive. I think Sec will approved ETF very soon after that it will bring out positive image most importantly price also go up.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

From my point of view everything is so positive. The regulator asked for public opinion about bitcoin EFT. Almost 90 percent people are react positively for this issue. So I believe it will approve by SEC.
cryptohipo

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

Such coin will not have any effect on bit coin as bit coin is already established. But according to the news; I can say that this etf will be approved as it has gotten many responses. But we cannot say anything about their impact on this market after the launching.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

A great deal of cryptocurrency proponents are hoping for a positive outcome when the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) decides on whether or not they will approve the latest bitcoin-based ETF application file by Cboe. The US regulator had asked for public opinion concerning the ETF again, and this time around the number of responses sent to the regulator is 10X the amount that was sent this past April. What do you guys think?
I am putting my trust on that, because we need to develop somehow and continue on going! Probably ETF will be the thing which will improve us on the way we go.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

According to my assumption, some uncle with a large wallet has bitcoin, thus he will definitely try to wait for the approval of the ETF at any cost to cash out his crypto currency! And for us, it will give a good profit.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1351

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

We will most likely not see a decision this month, but it's going to come. Sec is not there to stop BTC nor it is there to tell people what they can or cannot invest into. They're only trying to make it safer and make sure the people who are launching ETFs know what they're doing.  Winklevoss twins didn't because they wanted to launch ETFs through their own small exchange that could at any moment get hacked and all people's savings would disappear. If you want to do it you have to be bigger than that and CBOE surely is.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
quarzazatete

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

A give you a quick deep dive what you need to know about a Bitcoin ETF, the SEC, why we need it and when the first Bitcoin ETF becomes true:

https://medium.com/@flowconomics/1-bitcoin-etf-the-status-quo-5caed3b8fff6
ambisyon

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

I believe that once SEC will approve the ETF that will happen soon in September 21, 2018, this may have a positive impact in the cryptocurrency market. Thus, it may have the chance of pulling the down trend mode back to the usual market it was before like btc @ 7.5K USD and other altcoins to follow bringing back the market back to it's positive condition.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

I think the issue I being taking more time than  its suppose to be and it seemed everything depends on it. But this is actually going to take more time than we expected. It might be a  intentional act just to frustrate investors and the community. Whichever way, we are here to stand with Bitcoin, cryptocurrency.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

If the ETF would be posponed again which is more likely to happen probably bitcoin price may try to settle down or this should be a short recovery in an uptrend direction as the rejection of etf seems already slowly absurb by the crypto market and investors may try to start accumulsting if this sell down would continue. lets se if on november the bakkt would be come in reality and help boost bitcoin price

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: