Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:50:20 PM

Bro can you email me my edits please?

Thanks,

Sending today, sorry. I have a lot of work with customer's support.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

It's a nice one Smiley

Will buy a copy soon for sure!

Good luck.
johny1976 (OP)
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:47:53 PM

It's a nice one Smiley

Will buy a copy soon for sure!

Good luck.

Thank you!
We do our best to move with the times.

Let me know
jontstaz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:09:25 PM

Thanks,

I still haven't received them. You have told me you were sending "today" for the last 5 days. Please let me know what is going on.
johny1976 (OP)
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:13:39 PM

Thanks,

I still haven't received them. You have told me you were sending "today" for the last 5 days. Please let me know what is going on.

What you want from us is very extensive modification. We have a lot of work with customer support and it is really time-consuming. That's going on.

Please just a little patience. Your adjustments are in progress.
jontstaz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:24:35 PM

Thanks,

What you want from us is very extensive modification. We have a lot of work with customer support and it is really time-consuming. That's going on.

That is completely fine. It's just that you have said for the past 5 days that it was finished and that you were sending it that day. You could've just said it wasn't done yet and I would've understood.

Can you give me an estimated finish date? I'd like it ASAP.
johny1976 (OP)
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:37:52 PM

Thanks,

That is completely fine. It's just that you have said for the past 5 days that it was finished and that you were sending it that day. You could've just said it wasn't done yet and I would've understood.

Yeah I thought so but then I tested it and realized that your draft version was done for v1.2 and I have to combine it together.

I'm very sorry for this, but it's really hard to concentrate on so many things at once. Maybe we'll hire additional labor.

I think it could be done until Tuesday CET. Maybe a little sooner or later. I'll let you know. We thus agree?
jontstaz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:46:15 PM

Thanks,

Yeah I thought so but then I tested it and realized that your draft version was done for v1.2 and I have to combine it together.

I'm very sorry for this, but it's really hard to concentrate on so many things at once. Maybe we'll hire additional labor.

I think it could be done until Tuesday CET. Maybe a little sooner or later. I'll let you know. We thus agree?

Ok, we will discuss this further in Private Messages. Please reply to the PM I just sent.

Thanks,
johny1976 (OP)
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:53:09 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 12:52:56 AM by johny1976

We're preparing huge update of the script! Stay tuned. Wink

mirza92

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:18:49 PM

Selling the v1.2 for 0.5btc. PM Me. 0 bugs, you get source code so you can verify yourself 
johny1976 (OP)
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:22:12 PM

Selling the v1.2 for 0.5btc. PM Me. 0 bugs, you get source code so you can verify yourself  

PM him to get unactual version 1.2 with some security bugs. And God knows what backdoors this guy put in. I do not recommend buying it from this scammer.

mirza92, this is copyrighted content, stop sharing it illegaly.

mirza92 is scammer. I would be happy if the moderators could intervene.
mirza92

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:33:51 PM

PM him to get unactual version 1.2 with some security bugs. And God knows what backdoors this guy put in. I do not recommend buying it from this scammer.

No scams, I accept escrow of choice of the buyer ^^. you are the scammer without accepting escrow.
baokychen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:38:38 PM

mirza92 if u sell at 0.4 btc i will buy  Tongue Tongue

Anyway how is this copyright product, he just selling inspired product of CoinDice v2.0, also inspired product of PrimeDice initially.

Getting bite back the same way this script creator bite prime dice  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Anyway I not affiliate with mirza92
johny1976 (OP)
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:47:52 PM

No scams, I accept escrow of choice of the buyer ^^. you are the scammer without accepting escrow.

Of course we accept escrow and paypal payments. Smiley
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:48:26 PM

Anyway how is this copyright product, he just selling inspired product of CoinDice v2.0, also inspired product of PrimeDice initially.

Getting bite back the same way this script creator bite prime dice  Undecided Undecided Undecided

That's nothing like that! They made this script from scratch, now he is selling his script.

Also, you may get inspiration from other well known services, Samsung and all these phone providers are doing the same damn thing, but they make their own products. Only buy from johny1976!

Palcoin.co
johny1976 (OP)
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:51:43 PM

We've only used parts of their working desing while code is ours. Mirza on the other hand has our own outdated code. If you want to buy that version from him, no problem but you can buy the same outdated version from us and encourage us to keep doing this work. Choice is yours. Smiley
baokychen

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:52:54 PM

That's nothing like that! They made this script from scratch, now he is selling his script.

Also, you may get inspiration from other well known services, Samsung and all these phone providers are doing the same damn thing, but they make their own products. Only buy from johny1976!

Of course I know this, but if johnny and imrer really want to make this from scratch, they should at least pick a different design and layout.

the script totally look like prime dice. if only it got a different look from just dice and prime dice, not with the same layout

I not talking about just change background and color. I talking about the Look & Feel.
baokychen

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:53:28 PM

We've only used parts of their working desing while code is ours. Mirza on the other hand has our own outdated code. If you want to buy that version from him, no problem but you can buy the same outdated version from us and encourage us to keep doing this work. Choice is yours. Smiley

If you sell your outdated version for 0.4 btc, I will pick it up else I will just talk to that reseller to get a better price.
johny1976 (OP)
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:16:16 PM

Of course I know this, but if johnny and imrer really want to make this from scratch, they should at least pick a different design and layout.

the script totally look like prime dice. if only it got a different look from just dice and prime dice, not with the same layout

I not talking about just change background and color. I talking about the Look & Feel.

Thank you for your support! We really appreciate it. Smiley
Dogemogul

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:51:50 PM

Selling his V2.0 for 0.0 BTC  PM me...... I bought from him earlier in the week and he's pretty useless in providing support, because he stole the script. Again PM me and it's yours free. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: