Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin  (Read 146670 times)
poesjesvanger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 05:56:04 AM

Has anyone ordered from Spain?  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

¿Alguien ha hecho algún pedido desde España?   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Wouldn't bother ordering from this site. Their support is complete shit, they've been ignoring me for 3 days

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:17:39 AM

has anyone ever placed an order without tracking and not received the order or a "love letter" from customs? This is to the U.S.

My first order was like in a week. I tried second order not paying for tracking and been over 90 days and no "love letter" saying it was seized and no delivery. So I'm dying to order more, but wondering what happened to the order that went MIA. Obviously if I order again pay for tracking, but want to understand what happened to missing order before I spend more money, so thought I'd ask if this happened to anyone else?
Thanks,
Liquid71

Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:44:19 PM

has anyone ever placed an order without tracking and not received the order or a "love letter" from customs? This is to the U.S.

My first order was like in a week. I tried second order not paying for tracking and been over 90 days and no "love letter" saying it was seized and no delivery. So I'm dying to order more, but wondering what happened to the order that went MIA. Obviously if I order again pay for tracking, but want to understand what happened to missing order before I spend more money, so thought I'd ask if this happened to anyone else?
Thanks,
Liquid71
Well If this did happen to anyone please pm me since I don't check the forum daily.
 But I trust these guys enough I'm ordering again today just gonna make sure to add tracking to the order. I have no doubt they shipped the order, just was expecting a letter from customs when it didn't show up so was wondering if maybe customs changed their policy or what.

poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 05:58:51 PM

Thanks,
Liquid71
Well If this did happen to anyone please pm me since I don't check the forum daily.
 But I trust these guys enough I'm ordering again today just gonna make sure to add tracking to the order. I have no doubt they shipped the order, just was expecting a letter from customs when it didn't show up so was wondering if maybe customs changed their policy or what.
When you track and trace your order, they wont resend. It happened to me a few days ago.
They refuse to resend Sad
Wouldn´t suggest purchasing from them, take CIGSSPOT.com, AlphaBay on TOR browser. Way cheaper + wont ignore u when you have any problems!

Pukson

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:50:54 PM

Also ordered, 3 weeks ago it got shipped still havent received it 2 cartons. Thought the delivery to Netherlands was 100% but as i read here its 0%? Got no tracking code and when i see the customs just burn the package and doesnt send a letter im fucked.. Because i never payed For tracking cause i though when i get a letter they would send me again..

Support also doesnt reply possible exit scam? Or is a regular customer like me fucked now
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:01:44 PM

Also ordered, 3 weeks ago it got shipped still havent received it 2 cartons. Thought the delivery to Netherlands was 100% but as i read here its 0%? Got no tracking code and when i see the customs just burn the package and doesnt send a letter im fucked.. Because i never payed For tracking cause i though when i get a letter they would send me again..

Support also doesnt reply possible exit scam? Or is a regular customer like me fucked now
You are a regular customer that got fucked over, just like me. Nothing to do anymore.

only (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 12:01:22 AM

You are a regular customer that got fucked over, just like me. Nothing to do anymore.

Your parcel got stopped at the border (the tracking number says that).

Our ToS clearly state that we don't do refunds on seized orders, tracked or not tracked. We're following the contract (which you've agreed with when buying from us) - please re-read #3 from our ToS and feel free to tell me how did we exactly "fuck you over". It would also be nice if you could stop spamming our thread.

Also ordered, 3 weeks ago it got shipped still havent received it 2 cartons. Thought the delivery to Netherlands was 100% but as i read here its 0%?

It's not 0% and we're not scamming anyone - please read my reply above.

Please email us at hello@dutyfree.io and don't forget to mention your order number and I will look into this for you.

Has anyone ordered from Spain?  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

We truly never had a single carton seized in Spain since we started this business in 2009. Please pick the "Tracked delivery" option and we can guarantee delivery or your money back.

BongaManollo

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:11:37 AM

Sorry to say but at least my last 3 cartons send by you where never delivered and probably caught, other reseller on this forum also can't ship anymore without being caught in the Netherlands.

Your FAQ tells it's not forbidden to receive cartons, in NL it is. It's a bit misleading for the peeps who don't know how to use Google.

I took again a gamble to order from you to deliver it to NL, it didn't arrived as expected. I tried and it didn't work. You are promoting that you have a 100% delivery to NL but that's not the case anymore. That was years ago. I can understand the peeps here. Better change the FAQ because it's outdated for a while, at least for NL customers.

No hard feelings btw Smiley
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 12:21:24 PM

Your parcel got stopped at the border (the tracking number says that).

Our ToS clearly state that we don't do refunds on seized orders, tracked or not tracked. We're following the contract (which you've agreed with when buying from us) - please re-read #3 from our ToS and feel free to tell me how did we exactly "fuck you over". It would also be nice if you could stop spamming our thread.

Also ordered, 3 weeks ago it got shipped still havent received it 2 cartons. Thought the delivery to Netherlands was 100% but as i read here its 0%?

Please email us at hello@dutyfree.io and don't forget to mention your order number and I will look into this for you.

Has anyone ordered from Spain?  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

We truly never had a single carton seized in Spain since we started this business in 2009. Please pick the "Tracked delivery" option and we can guarantee delivery or your money back.
Why do you say´´ Please pick the "Tracked delivery" option and we can guarantee delivery or your money back.´´
I picked the "Tracked delivery" option, cigarettes got seized and you refuse to give the money back unless the customs send back the cigarettes?
At least tell your customers about that. You´re fucking over a lot of people including me by this.

only (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 02:23:09 PM

Sorry to say but at least my last 3 cartons send by you where never delivered and probably caught, other reseller on this forum also can't ship anymore without being caught in the Netherlands.

Your FAQ tells it's not forbidden to receive cartons, in NL it is. It's a bit misleading for the peeps who don't know how to use Google.

I took again a gamble to order from you to deliver it to NL, it didn't arrived as expected. I tried and it didn't work. You are promoting that you have a 100% delivery to NL but that's not the case anymore. That was years ago. I can understand the peeps here. Better change the FAQ because it's outdated for a while, at least for NL customers.

The FAQ is based on our NL delivery rate from 2009 till October/November 2016. We honestly never had any problems in the Netherlands until very recently.

And you're absolutely right, we'll update this information not to cause any confusion.

poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 02:39:05 PM

The FAQ is based on our NL delivery rate from 2009 till October/November 2016. We honestly never had any problems in the Netherlands until very recently.

And you're absolutely right, we'll update this information not to cause any confusion.
Don´t even bother answering me?

only (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 03:56:07 PM

Why do you say´´ Please pick the "Tracked delivery" option and we can guarantee delivery or your money back.´´

Where do this say this, sorry?

BongaManollo

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:00:53 AM

Of course you don't but I did. NL customs does not always send a letter, would love to receive one but only friends of mine got them. At least 4 cartons send were "lost", in 2015 and 2016.

only (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 02:38:54 PM

Of course you don't but I did. NL customs does not always send a letter, would love to receive one but only friends of mine got them. At least 4 cartons send were "lost", in 2015 and 2016.

Please email us about this.

poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 07:56:42 PM

They banned my account for some reason, and they would e-mail me back after they´ve gotten a response from the Dutch post, have been waiting for 1 week, still no response
Don´t order from this site. Try alphabay, CHEAPER and DEFENITELY better. (escrow)
They ban accounts from unhappy customers. Shit site.

only (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 11:30:35 PM

They banned my account for some reason, and they would e-mail me back after they´ve gotten a response from the Dutch post, have been waiting for 1 week, still no response
Don´t order from this site. Try alphabay, CHEAPER and DEFENITELY better. (escrow)

We've just emailed you back. As for not being able to log in, did you read what the info box on the account page says?

Jesus Christ... we are disappoint.

poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:05:17 AM

We've just emailed you back. As for not being able to log in, did you read what the info box on the account page says?

Jesus Christ... we are disappoint.
It said the account doesn't exist... pretty sure it didn't say that yesterday (erase all accounts)
I'm disappointed. I expected a resend or proper customer support, but you guys didnt answer for 3-4 days after my package got seized. Then you didnt want to resend it even though I could proof it actually has been seized because I had tracked on, because of some very small rule that you dont resend or so.
I've ordered cigarettes from other websites, and received them at home, as promised. They even were cheaper. Maybe you guys should improve the stealth of the package?

brianstevens957

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:30:46 AM

Just ordered two cartons of Marlboro to USA, will update! Cool
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

Just ordered two cartons of Marlboro to USA, will update! Cool
And, any updates?

eddyfly

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:37:21 PM

are this cigarretes paying taxes at any country?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: